New Delhi: Google-owned video sharing platform YouTube released its annual "Rewind 2018" report, listing top trending video of 2018 across various categories.
Among the most viewed ads at YouTube were Hyundai's 20 years of "Brilliant Moments" ad, followed by Samsung's ad from Bixby voice assistant.
Cumulatively, these ten ads have clocked 18 million hours of watch time, 88 percent of which came from mobile devices, Google wrote in its official blog.
“Building on the trend of emotional storytelling, the top two ads this year are themed on bonds between family and friends. Topping the charts this year is Hyundai’s 20 years of Brilliant Moments ad, focusing on moments treasured for a lifetime; followed by Samsung’s #voiceforever campaign their first personalized AI voice assistant can help Motor Neuron Disease patients,” Google wrote.
Here are top 10 viewed ads in India
-Hyundai: Celebrating 20 Years of Brilliant Moments
- Samsung: Bixby Voice Assistant- MND mother helps daughter with #VoiceForever
- Indiabulls Dhani: Get Phone se loan in 3 simple steps directly in your bank account
- Honda 2 Wheelers India: Honda New Corporate TVC
- Garnier India: Makeup off in 1 swipe with Garnier Micellar Water
- Tata Motors: Reach For A Dream - #ChaseTheSupermoon
- Kwality Wall's: New Kwality Wall’s Family Packs
- Apple India: iPhone Unlock
- Uber India: #MoveForward with Uber - Badhte Chalein Feat. Virat Kohli
- OPPO F7: Real Support Makes Real Hero