New Delhi: Mobile accessories provider Logitech on Friday launched BRIO, a 4K pro webcam designed for businesses, home office users and YouTubers.
Priced at Rs 24,995, BRIO comes packed with Logitech RightLight 3 with HDR, 4K ultra-HD video quality, 5X zoom plus support for Windows Hello and other secure infrared-based facial recognition applications.
Logitech BRIO works with all popular business applications, including Skype for business and Cisco-compatible certifications, as well as with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, Vidyo and Zoom.
Here are the features of the Logitech BRIO webcam
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps)
- 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 or 60 fps)
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30, 60, or 90 fps)
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- 90 degree field of view (FOV) with two additional settings (65 degrees and 78 degrees) available with optional software download
- 5x digital zoom in Full HD
- RightLight 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight
- Built-in dual omni-directional mics with noise cancellation
- Infrared sensor technology
- Background replacement
- External privacy shutter
- Multiple mounting options, including clip and tripod mount
- Supports multiple connection types, including USB 2.0 Type A and USB 3.0 Type A and C connections
- Custom carrying case
- Background replacement, a Logitech labs project powered by Personify
With IANS Inputs