According to the survey, 47 percent of the surveyed organisations said they would upgrade to Windows 10 in the next 12 months.
The disputes were over the exterior design of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models, which Shenzhen Baili claimed were a copy of their 100C smartphones.
Researchers have developed a new algorithm that predicts when a user will leave a mobile game.
A four year old boy in south London used Siri wisely in order to save his mother's life. It so happened in Croydon area of the city when a kid named Roman found his mother gasping for breath.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) users are up for a surprise. The state-run telecom service provider has come up with an offer to provide 1GB free data to smartphone users without internet.
US tech giant Apple has acquireed `Workflow,` a popular iOS tool that allows users combine the functionalities of various apps together to automate normally complex processes, media reported on Friday.
Reaffirming its commitment to investing further in the country, global networking giant Cisco on Thursday unveiled its first `Made in India` router which can be used by small and medium businesses (SMBs) across multiple industries.
Broadband speed testing firm Ookla, whose findings about Airtel as India's fastest network have been contested by Jio, today shared the broad methodology it uses, saying it stands by accuracy and reliability of its test.
Payments through Samsung Pay can be accepted at all places where a physical card will work.
Samsung Pay supports Magnetic Secure Transmission, that allows a user to send a magnetic signal from smartphone to the payment terminal's card reader.
With the release of a new video app called Clips, Apple Inc is inching one step closer to fully engaging in the messaging world.
Google, which has seen a slew of companies withdraw ads after they appeared alongside extremist content, said today it was introducing new tools to give firms greater control.
Increased digital clutter, owing to an explosion in the usage of apps, is leaving smartphones vulnerable to security threats, a new survey said on Monday.
Telecom equipment company Qualcomm today unveiled Qualcomm 205, a chipset to be used for making 4G feature phones that are expected to be priced below USD 50 or Rs 3,500 a unit.
Apple`s recently submitted application for an unnamed "wireless device" to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for approval turns out to be a door access system, most likely to be used for the Apple Park campus.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has said that all devices using Aadhaar authentication will have to adhere to its new encryption standards from June 1.
Rise in adoption of new digital technologies will have a significant impact on the job market and employees need to adapt to changing technologies and develop fresh skills to make themselves relevant, say experts.
The much awaited The Moto G5 Plus smartphone, which was launched exclusively on Flipkart, witnessed record sales on the first day of launch.
As Jio will make its services paid from April 1, 2017, it was thought that many customers may stop subscribing to it, but a research conducted by brokerage firm Bernstein showed opposite trend.
A parliamentary panel has pulled up DoT for failing to incorporate effective penalty clauses in agreements for shared mobile infrastructure scheme that led to roll-out delays, and expressed concern on non-recovery of penalty and outstanding dues.
With these numbers, Honor gained 23 percent market share, registering an increase of 18.8 percent as compared to January last year.
India ranks the second highest in Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled customer maturity compared with other Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets, a new report revealed on Tuesday.
International SIM card and global calling card companies have caught the attention of telecom regulator TRAI over instances of unsatisfactory service quality provided to consumers when they are travelling abroad.
Google on Monday celebrated with a special animated Doodle showing a `flash mob` spraying a young onlooker with vibrant colours.
Israel-based cyber security firm Check Point has detected a malware that is not downloaded due to users` use but is already present in Android device.
Digital mediums are likely to surpass traditional ones by 2021-22, when smart phone and broadband penetration increases in the country, according to EY India.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will soon be tying up with local cable network operators in Telangana to provide broadband services to its customers.
The heat traces left on the smartphone screen after typing the PIN or swiping a pattern could give away your secret code, warn researchers.
China's Alibaba-backed Paytm on Friday cited the outcry on social media as a reason for rolling back 2 per cent charge that it levied on money loaded in the wallet using credit cards.
Users of the social networking site Facebook are likely to interact with a small number of news sources, despite a plethora of outlets to choose from, a new study suggests.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH