National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Thursday said it has rectified the technical glitch that delayed deduction of equated monthly instalments (EMIs) of some bank customers in the past few days.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba on Wednesday announced the launch of an India-specific content platform -- We-Media Reward Plan 2 -- with an initial investment of Rs 5 crore, as part of its plan to invest Rs 200 crore over the next two years to drive content distribution in the country.
Information management company Veritas on Wednesday announced a strategic partnership with Google to provide joint customers with 360 data management capabilities that reduce data storage costs, increase compliance and accelerate the customer`s journey to Google Cloud platform.
A web portal to help traders and other stakeholders transition to the upcoming Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime has been launched.
India`s leading OTT platforms Hotstar and Zapr Media Labs, a Bangalore based media tech company, today announced a strategic partnership to drive the next wave of mobile audience analytics in India.
Aiming to bring more locally-produced series and films to its Indian viewers, global internet TV network Netflix on Monday announced strategic partnerships with Airtel, Videocon d2h and Vodafone. The move is to offer Netflix services over the top (OTT) through these companies` direct-to-home and mobile platforms.
Microsoft on Monday announced that its hybrid-cloud solution "Azure Stack Technical Preview 3 (TP3)" is now available for Indian businesses which enables customers run Azure Cloud in on-premise environments with pay-as-you-use pricing.
India will organize its first mobile congress in September with a special focus on reaching out to the South East Asian markets. ”There is Mobile World Congress in Barcelona and an edition in Shanghai. There is nothing in between for South East Asia. India is emerging as one of the global leaders in telecom which we will also showcase in the Indian Mobile Congress,” COAI Director General Rajan S Mathews told PTI.
India accounted for more than half of the 500-million new Internet users globally who have come on board in the last three years, a report by software firm Adobe said on Sunday.
The effect of 3D printing on the environment is well-known, but now a recent study has shown that plants may offer a green solution.
WhatsApp's competitive streak is on-the-go adding more features upping the convenience quotient of the app.
Controller General of Accounts (CGA) Archana Nigam has said that 98 per cent of the total government transactions in the current fiscal, pegged at Rs 6.05 lakh crore in terms of value, have happened through the digital route.
In order to create a strategic roadmap for network evolution to the 5G technology standard and Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled devices, Finnish mobile phone manufacturer Nokia and India`s largest telecom service provider Bharti Airtel on Wednesday joined hands.
In a bid to push digital transactions, the government has asked all banks to provide mobile banking facility to all customers by March 31.
India must make the most from the diverse applications under the upcoming 5G technology to solve some of its developmental problems in areas such as transport and agriculture, TRAI chairman RS Sharma has said.
Hyperloop One sees India as among the top three markets for its super-fast transportation solution and is ready to invest "billions of dollars" in the country, CEO Rob Llyod said.
Reliance Jio tied up with Samsung at the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona and announced an ‘I&G (Infill & Growth) Project’aiming to bring 5G connectivity to India.
US-based Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT) is in talks with five Indian states to build a high-speed travel network and will also raise USD 100 million to invest in the country.
Verizon and Ericsson enabled an operational shift of 5G network from technology trials to pre-commercial pilots in the field in multiple cities across United States of America.
The Indian cyber security is under threat as there is no shield for malware.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on Wednesday announced the integration of Skype and Aadhaar to launch the 'Skype Lite' for low speed mobile internet connections.
Facebook has deleted two accounts following a complaint from a mother of a three-year-old, whose stolen photos were being falsely used to claim he had cancer.
Indigenous digital payments app BHIM, which the government launched last December for fast and secure cashless transactions, has recorded 17 million downloads so far, Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant today said.
Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday made another set of blockbuster announcement for the existing and wannabe Jio customers.
Mukesh Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Industries on Tuesday extended the Reliance Jio Happy New Offer by one year for its PRIME members.
Uber users in India, who until now had Chinese Internet giant Alibaba-backed PayTM as the only payment wallet option available to book a ride, will now be able to pay through Reliance Jio Infocomm's Jio Money.
Websites that stream or host pirated material may find it harder to feature on the first pages of two leading search engines as Google and Microsoft, which uses Bing search engine, have agreed to a new code of conduct designed to demote such websites in Britain, media reported on Monday.
You may think that Reliance Jio only works with 4G smartphones. What you may not have known that Jio service can work on any 2G/3G smartphone using the JioFi 2 wireless router.
Telecom regulator TRAI is examining the limited fixed mobile telephony services of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd following objections raised by the cellular operators, and a decision is expected soon.
The number of units under Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to grow exponentially to 1.9 billion units in India by 2020 or about USD 9 billion, says a report.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH