Only five brands registered healthy growth during the full year.
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has updated BHIM app, which is available on Google Play store. Bharat Interface for Money or BHIM app is based on Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and was launched by Prime Minister Modi on December 30.
In the latest, Indigo, the private carrier on Thursday claimed that its Twitter account was "compromised" and it is investigating the matter.
In the latest, Indian email service provider Datamail has launched voice-based social media feature – DataRadio. The latest feature will allow its users to broadcast messages to their followerswithout the fear of being 'trolled', spammed or online abuse.
So as to continue with investment on cyber security research and development in the coming years, US software firm Microsoft Corp will continue to invest over $1 billion annually, as per a senior executive of the company.
To match competition from private operators, state-owned BSNL will come up with three new pre-paid offerings on Republic Day, including Rs 26 tariff voucher that allows free local voice calls within its network during 26-hour validity.
A Facebook message is doing rounds which claims to upgrade the daily download limit of one's Reliance Jio data.
As competition hits up among telecom service providers, state-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on Monday said it was offering 30 minutes of free local and STD calls on a daily basis.
Following the global recall, Samsung disclosed on Sunday, its finding on what lead to battery explosions in Galaxy Note 7.
During its 3-day sale that ended on Sunday, e-commerce major Amazon India saw significant growth in new customer additions in tier III cities like Virudhunagar, Sambalpur and Kolhapur.
In the latest, Trai, the telecom regualtor, is most likely o recommend the Department of Telecom that Aadhaar-based eKYC be allowed even for outstation customers who want to get a mobile connection in a particular service area.
In order to strengthen technology infrastructure, the central government is all likely to set up a separate financial emergency response centre, as per sources.
Only on Snapdeal's Republic Day Sale from January 21 - 23 Recognizing the continuing appeal of LeEco's popular Le2, Snapdeal's Republic Day Sale has come up with some hard-to-pass-up offers for aspiring users, applicable from January 21 till January 23.
Cab aggregator Ola on Friday extended Ola Play, its connected car platform for ridesharing, to all of its customers through Prime Play category.
Post demonetization, India is expected to be a key target for cyber criminals using malware to attack point-of-sales (POS) devices and mobile wallets this year, security software firm F-Secure said today.
Google said that it has added a new feature in the Google app which will allow users to "search" for something even when the smartphone has no iinternet connection.
LeMall.com, online marketplace for Chinese internet technology conglomerate LeEco, will offer discounts on its products during the Republic Day sale from January 20 to 25. The company announced it on Thursday.
After Airtel, Idea Cellular has approached the telecom dispute tribunal TDSAT against regulator TRAI for allowing Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio to continue free promotional offer beyond the stipulated 90 days.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has denied the allegations of stealing technology that was used to create the Oculus virtual reality (VR) headset by saying that Oculus did not use the technology it did not own.
Leading telecom service provider Vodafone on Tuesday announced that it was offering up to four more times data to 4G customers bying 1GB and 10GB packs.
More than 4.8 billion data records have been exposed since 2013 with identity theft being the leading type of data breach, accounting for 64 percent of all data breaches, digital security giant Gemalto said on Tuesday.
The HP Z2 Mini workstation will be available in India from January 25 onwards at Rs 72,000 (starting price).
Overall the ultralight watch weighs just 40 grams.
Despite facing congestion issues, Reliance Industries on Monday announced its telecom subsidiary Jio has garnered 72.4 million subscribers within four months of commencement of services.
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on Monday announced mobile TV service 'Ditto TV' and limited fixed mobile telephony. The app helps in virtually turning mobiles into cordless phone working in sync with landlines within home premises.
In order to improve its signal strength, Reliance Industries is planning to invest a sum of Rs. 30,000 crore into Reliance Jio Infocomm.
In order to combat fake news menace in Germany, social media major Facebook announced on Sunday various measures. It comes at a time when Europe's largest economy and most populous nation enters an election year.
Popular messaging app WhatsApp has denied claims of vulnerability, described as `backdoor`, saying that it`s a security feature related to message delivery in order to ensure messages don`t get lost in transit.
The new feature called Super Chat is for video streamers as well as the viewers.
Sparking concern over privacy associated with handling of Facebook-owned mobile messaging service WhatsApp, Guardian newspaper reported that the platform is vulnerable to interception and snooping.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH