New Delhi: DTH service provider Reliance Big TV has said that it has tied up with India Post offices across Maharashtra and Goa for consumers to do initial booking of HD HEVC set top boxes by paying Rs 500.
Here's all you need to know
- The effectively free HD HEVC set top boxes can now be booked through 12,000 India Post offices across Maharashtra and Goa.
- Reliance Big TV recently offered access to up to 500 free-to-air channels for five years and pay channels for one year across the country, besides a free of cost HD HEVC set top box.
- While a pre-booking amount is Rs 499 will be charged by the company, on the receipt of set-top box and outdoor unit (ODU), buyers will have to pay the balance amount of Rs 1,500.
- Thereafter, subscribers need to recharge monthly amount of Rs 300 from second year onwards for all pay channels.
- On completion of subscription of pay channels continuously for next two years with Reliance Big TV, the subscribers will get back Rs 1,999 as a loyalty (the amounts paid during booking and receipt of the set top box) in form of recharge.
- The loyalty claim includes the amounts paid during booking and receipt of the set top box.
- Reliance Big TV, which is up for grabs from 1 March will be delivered within 30-45 days from date of booking.
- Customers can book upto five connections.
- They will also have to pay an additional Rs 250 per connection as installation charge.