Ways to recharge Metro Smart Card using Paytm
Metro commuters in Delhi can easily get their smart cards recharged through mobile-based application Paytm.
New Delhi: Metro commuters in Delhi can easily get their smart cards recharged through mobile-based application Paytm.
Paytm has partnered with DMRC to allow online recharge of metro cards through Paytm digital wallet. It will also help the consumers to bypass the long queues at the recharge counters.
The commuters also have an option of getting their cards recharged through the Paytm App via the website www.Dmrcsmartcard.Com.
Here is how you can recharge your Metro Smart Card using Paytm:
- Open Metro Recharge page of Paytm.
- And then select the Metro operator.
- Now, enter the card number which is on your metro card.
- Enter the recharge amount but the amount should be greater than Rs. 100 and lesser than Rs. 1000.
- Now pay using Paytm wallet amount. If there is no sufficient balance in Paytm, you can pay via online banking.
So, Metro commuter use this recharge app to recharge your smart card and avoid long queue to save time.