Mumbai: Chinese technology giant Xiaomi is expected to unveil its latest smartphone model - Xiaomi Mi 5c – in the local market in about a week’s time, reports suggest. The model will be launched in foreign markets subsequently.
Xiaomi Mi 5c is believed to be endowed with attractive features and specifications. If you are planning to buy a new handset and are willing to wait until the best with a price tag that suits your budget arrives in Indian market, then you would definitely like to take a look at the features, this smartphone has to offer.
- The phone will reportedly cost your around Rs 10,000. It is believed to be the cheapest handset in the Mi 5 series.
- Equipped with a finger scanner, Xiaomi Mi 5c will reportedly have a full-HD display 5.5-inch touch screen, 403ppi pixel density with narrow bezels.
- Powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core processor, the phone may have 3 GB of RAM. The CPU may have Cortex-A53 cores.
- Speculations suggest that the phone’s rare camera will be a 12MP unit while the front one will be 8MP for quality selfie experience.
- The phone will reportedly run MIUI 8 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8 out of the box.
- The phone is expected to have an inbuilt storage of 64GB.
- Coming to the colour of the instrument, Xiaomi Mi 5c may have these variants - Rose Gold, Gold, and Black.