State run telecom operator- BSNL on Tuesday said the new value plans launched are targeted at staying relevant in the highly competitive market and assured these will not be withdrawn anytime soon.
The new translation capability will be available for Google Search and Maps -- both on mobile and desktop.
Believe it or not, you can make unlimited calls anywhere in the world and use unlimited high speed data while traveling in USA, UAE and Singapore… at just Rs. 2,500 for 7-days
A Bavarian start-up is developing a five-seat "flying taxi" after successful test flights over Germany of a smaller version of the electric jet, the company said on Thursday.
Google on Monday honoured late Kannada superstar Rajkumar on the occasion of his 88th birth anniversary and paid a tribute to him with a special doodle which features the veteran actor staring at audiences from a movie screen.
Apple has apologised to users for iCloud subscription goof up few days back which led to false iCloud cancellation emails sent to subscribers. Apple has followed up with another note apologising for the bug and reassuring them that their plan remains in good standing.
Pioneer in innovative, smart mobile and virtual reality technologies HTC Corporation has announced the launch of their virtual reality system, HTC VIVE™ making it the first complete VR system available to customers in the India market.
The mobile subscriber base of seven telecom operators, including Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, increased by 5.68 million in March to reach 895.25 million, according to industry data.
The new tools and resources announced include free Cloud migration assessment, Azure hybrid use benefit and Azure site recovery.
Logitech BRIO works with all popular business applications, including Skype for business and Cisco-compatible certifications, as well as with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, Vidyo and Zoom.
Google Home, a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant for home automation now has the ability for up to six people to connect their account to one speaker and can recognise who is talking to it.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users` pace, distance and route -- even if they don`t have iPhone with them.
With an aim to help put an end to mining on earth, Apple has said it is planning to use 100 percent recycled material to manufacture its products.
The company is enabling the new option as part of the iOS and Android Microsoft Authenticator app.
Internet regulators in China`s capital plan to summon Apple Inc to urge the American firm to tighten its checks on software applications available in its Apple Store, the official Xinhua News Agency reported on Wednesday.
The infrastructure of digital payments in India is expected to increase three-fold by the end of 2017 with almost five million electronic point of sale (PoS) machines, the Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) said on Wednesday.
Powered by quad-core processor, the stick plugs into HDTV and lets consumers access thousands of movies, games and apps.
The origin of New York-based global technology company International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) dates back to 1911, easily making it the longest-surviving tech firm till date.
Facebook Inc is trying to seize on the technology known as augmented reality, a mix of the real and digital worlds best known from the hit smartphone game Pokemon Go, Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday.
Snapchat on Monday refuted the reported claims of a former employee who alleged that its CEO Evan Spiegel made negative comments about the Indian market, saying the multimedia mobile app is for everyone and the company is "grateful" to its Indian users.
Chinese handset maker Transsion Holdings will introduce its smartphone brand 'Tecno' in India this month, further intensifying competition in one of the world's largest mobile phone markets.
A day after Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel`s purported disinterest in expanding business to "poor countries" like India created controversy in social media, parent company Snap Inc denied the allegation, saying no such remark was made, reports said on Sunday.
Mobile operator Bharti Airtel is handing out free high-speed data to its postpaid subscribers for the next three months to counter aggressive offerings by newcomer Reliance Jio.
Adpay, the digital payment provider's telecom service AEROVOYCE has formaly launched its operation with launch of international SIM and internet service.
Mobile handset makers may get some relief as the government is expected to ease bank guarantee norms for import of components at concessional duty rates for local manufacturing.
To get the update, users can enable automatic updates on Windows 10 PC and the Creators Update will be delivered through the phased rollout.
Facebook's Messenger on Thursday said it has crossed 1.2 billion monthly active users milestone with the addition of about 200 million new users in last eight months.
Reliance Jio has alleged that the incumbent operators are using "unfair and deceptive" methods such as lining-up customised retention offers for subscribers willing to port out of their network.
Airtel Digital TV, the DTH arm of Bharti Airtel, on Wednesday launched an Android-enabled set top box (STB) that will allow consumers to watch online content on television besides regular satellite channels.
- Watch: Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Bihar floods: Chilling footage shows family of three falling to their death after road caves in
- Watch: Tragic images of Barcelona terror attack that killed 13 people
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- Govt sends notice to 21 mobile phone makers, asks them to share security information
- Watch: How floods wreak havoc in Bihar
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- Vishal Sikka resigns as Infosys MD, CEO
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit: A good politician is one who makes sacrifices, says Dr Subhash Chandra
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- Sebaonline.org – Assam HSLC Compartmental Exam Result 2017 announced
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar has all the reasons to smile
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- RBI introduces new Rs 50 note - Here are the photo, design and other details
- Bihar floods: Family of three washed away in bridge collapse | Watch video
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- Caught on camera: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Indian Army to get six Apache AH-64E helicopters – Know about world’s most advanced combat chopper
- Mumbai: Mother strangles son to death to save daughter-in-law
- Taking aim at China, India tightens power grid, telecom rules
- Cricket Australia name ODI, T20I squads for tour of India; recall James Faulkner, Nathan Coulter-Nile
- BJP's roadmap to 2019 elections: Amit Shah sets 360+ seat target for members
- Riya Sen marries boyfriend Shivam Tiwari in a private ceremony at Pune
- Bareilly ki Barfi movie review: An endearing rom-com worth tasting
- Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger urges President Donald Trump to reject white supremacists