India`s largest mobile payment and commerce platform Paytm has entered into strategic alliances with leading retail chains across the country. Users can now pay with Paytm at Spencer`s Retail, Heritage Fresh, More, WH Smith, Kendriya Bhandar, V2 Retail, Value Plus, Pai International (Pai Mobile) and various other large retail stores.
Technology giant Google has recently announced that the latest version of Android operating system Android N will now go by "Android Nougat".
A new dating app targeted at the 48 percent of the UK population who voted to remain in the European Union (EU) is planning to cash in on the strong feelings against Brexit.
India’s biggest fashion shopping sale, the 4th Edition of Myntra’s ‘End of Reason sale’, clocked over 2 million item orders placed by end of Day 1 of the two-day weekend sale.
Your password plays the most important role here. It’s through your password that you can access the funds in your account.
IT industry body Nasscom has said telecom regulator Trai should give complete flexibility to apps and websites for deciding on provisions for rewarding free data to customers.
Scientists, including one of Indian origin, are developing a new mobile software that can accurately identify where a person is looking in real time, an advance that may lead smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices to be controlled by eye movements.
The customer will be charged an interest for the purchase, which will be as per the bank's personal loan policy.
A Florida-based businessman has filed a $10 billion lawsuit against Apple alleging that the tech giant stole his designs from a utility patent he filed in 1992 to make iPhone, iPad and iPod devices, a media report said on Friday.
Amazon has grabbed the top spot in MIT`s annual list of the world`s smartest companies of 2016.
Labour rights campaigners worry that push to churn out cheap handsets and tablets may lead to greater abuse of workers` rights in India, the world`s fastest-growing smartphone market.
Technology giant Google on Thursday announced on Snapchat that the latest version of Android operating system Android N will now go by "Android Nougat".
Now soon you may not be able to click photos or shoot videos at live concerts using your iPhone. Apple is planning a technology tthat may block the phone from doing the same.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's debut book will hit stores next year with the writer saying it is neither a 'how-to-succeed' book nor a memoir but about change.
In a move that could be a major setback for the media which rely on social network to draw readers, Facebook on Wednesday said would give more prominence to family and friends on user feeds.
The accuracy that this feature shows has surprised as well as disturbed Facebook users for some time now.
Consumer-grade light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs can, with some modifications, be used for connecting devices such as appliances, wearable devices, sensors, toys and utilities that could comprise the Internet of Things (IoT).
Ride-hailing giant Uber is integrating online radio station Pandora into its app for drivers for easy listening on trips, the companies announced on Monday.
In an apparent move to take on Apple`s dominance in the lucrative high-end smartphone market, search engine giant Google may release its own brand of handset by the end of this year, according to a media report.
Proceeds from spectrum auction are likely to top no more than $12 billion, falling way short of the government`s target, as few companies have the money to justify the costs involved with varying demand for bands on offer, says a HSBC Global Research report.
Let's have a look at the smartphones that are are used by top world leaders.
The under Rs 10,000-smartphone segment is expected to grow 44 per cent this year, constituting 70 percent of the market, a CMR report said.
Customers of Reliance Communications` high-speed data services will be able to use Reliance Jio Infocomm`s 4G network from next week, sources said.
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference? - Part II
- Can terrorism be countered with a simple conference or a surgery?
- PM Narendra Modi officially inaugurates Heart of Asia Summit in Amritsar
- National level woman shooter alleges rape by coach
- DNA: Analysis of cross border cyber attack on Indian online accounts
- Many trains running late due to intense fog in Delhi
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 13,680 crore made under IDS by Mahesh Shah
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information
- PM Narendra Modi addresses BJP's Parivartan rally in UP's Moradabad: Highlights
- US defence bill pledges $900 million to Pakistan, but with conditions
- Yuvraj Singh’s post-marriage selfie with wife Hazel Keech is funny – See PIC
- 20 houses of Hindus set on fire in Bangladesh
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest, AIADMK supporters throng Apollo Hospitals; Rajnath talks to Tamil Nadu Governor
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- India vs England: Trouble brewing in Indian camp ahead of Mumbai Test
- Donald Trump's phone calls to Pakistan's PM and Taiwan's President `upset diplomacy`