Reliance Jio is allegedly planning to offer a plan of 600 GB data at Rs 500 through its Jio GigaFiber broadband service
Microsoft founder and billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates on Thursday met IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad and discussed ways in which his Foundation could participate in areas such as digital inclusion, healthcare, e-agriculture and e-payments.
In a move to "democratise" artificial intelligence (AI) and making it accessible to everyone, Microsoft has teamed up with OpenAI, a non-profit AI research organisation co-founded by Elon Musk.
Security firm Kryptowire has identified Android smartphones with a "backdoor" software in the US that collected sensitive personal data and transmitted this data to third-party servers in China without disclosure or the users` consent.
Alphabet`s Google announced the formation of an artificial intelligence group for Google Cloud, the tech company`s latest gambit to increase its market share in the lucrative cloud computing business.
Twitter Tuesday said it was rolling out a new tool to help users filter out harassment and abusive conduct on the messaging platform.
Google India on Tuesday launched the second edition of the "Web Rangers" contest, saying it was an effort to promote and educate the youth about staying smart, safe and savvy online.
Tapping into the growing potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) market in the country, Reliance Group and Cisco Jasper on Tuesday launched a new venture called "UNLIMIT" dedicated to providing IoT services to enterprise customers pan-India.
India`s largest mobile payments and commerce platform Paytm is set to unveil its multilingual interface to enable millions of Indians to overcome language barriers and pay and shop in their preferred regional language.
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Monday said it has waived till year-end the switching fee for all RuPay issuing and acquiring member banks for point of sales (PoS) and e-commerce transactions.
Although India overtook the US to become the worlds second largest internet consumer base behind China last year, internet freedom declined slightly in the country, offsetting gains made in 2014 and 2015, a report revealed on Monday.
The infighting within the cellular operators association is showing no signs of let-up, with newcomer Reliance Jio deciding not to participate in COAI's quarterly executive committee meeting held late last week.
Facebook accidentally declared its founder Mark Zuckerberg and many other users dead, acknowledging after fixing the problem that it had committed a "terrible error."
Apple CEO Tim Cook has written to his employees, asking them to move forward, despite their political difference on the President-elect.
Just after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 currency notes, over 3 lakh of his followers on micro-blogging site twitter unfollowed him.
Ever got irritated when Facebook asked you to re-think a password for your account even if you typed in the one you have been using for years? That`s because the social networking platform wants your account safe.
Technology giant is officially selling refurbished unlocked iPhones in its online store at prices discounted by up to 15 percent off compared to new models.
Yahoo provided more details on Wednesday about an epic hack of its services, including that the culprits may have planted software "cookies" for ongoing access to users` accounts.
Making it easier for today`s tech savvy kids to find videos on topics they want to explore, popular online video community YouTube on Wednesday launched "YouTube Kids" -- a huge library of learning content for children -- in India.
In a direct threat to Microsoft-owned LinkedIn, social networking giant Facebook is experimenting with a job opening tab on its business Pages.
With 35 million tweets on the US election day, micro-blogging site Twitter on Wednesday broke its earlier record set in 2012 election day of more than 31 million tweets.
Recent cyber attacks harnessing everyday devices such as cameras, video recorders, printers, routers and speakers are a wake-up call to the hidden dangers of the Internet of Things.
Global security analytics leader Skybox Security on Monday announced a partnership with software security startup CyberX to provide enhanced security to enterprises in the country.
Visiting British Prime Minister Theresa May on Monday said the UK and India faced the shared threat of terrorism and the two have agreed to strengthen cooperation in tackling use of the internet by extremists.
Following the data theft that impacted 32 lakh debit cards recently, insurers see surge in demand for cyber insurance and have warned of a spike in cyber risk cover premiums.
NXP Semiconductor, the world`s largest chip supplier to the automotive industry, expects efforts to make self-driving cars will lead to more consolidation in its sector, the company`s automotive head told Reuters.
Differences over the smartphone and tablet business strained his relationship with Bill Gates, Microsoft`s former CEO Steve Ballmer recounted in an interview to Bloomberg this week.
Demand for mobile plans with unlimited video and TV streaming facility is very high in India, shows a study conducted by telecom gearmaker Ericsson across 24 countries.
Google`s Android operating system captured a record-high 87.5 percent of the global smartphone market in the third quarter, a research firm said.
US tech giant Microsoft has unveiled a new chat-based workspace "Microsoft Teams" that brings together people, conversations, content and the tools that teams need to collaborate.
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Lalu Prasad Yadav injured as stage collapses in Patna
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Why international media reacts negatively after Yogi Adityanath appointed as UP Chief Minister?
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- DNA: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar urges everyone to build toilets
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- Mulayam’s son Prateek, daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- Emotional Kuldeep Yadav cries even as legends Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri try to decode India's latest sensation — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Air India blacklists Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer; FIA denies banning him