Telecom operators have demanded to bring all stakeholders such as websites, mobile applications and cellphone makers under the ambit of net neutrality regulation.
The TV line-up comprises SUHD (super ultra high-definition) TV range in the premium segment, Smart TV range in the mid segment and Joy Beat range in the affordable segment.
Check out this video and see how the audience react to Steve Jobs while he lost his cool and most wittily tried to cover things up.
Myspeed app will show mobile data speed of each operator in a given area on real time basis.
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is poised to issue guidance for its best quarterly profit in more than two years, propelled by a surge in mobile earnings on the back of robust sales of its flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones.
B Naveen has been arrested by the Chennai police who claimed that he did so to settle debt.
Millions of Facebook users will soon be able to connect with more people around the world by sharing their posts and comments in multiple languages.
India`s largest mobile payment and commerce platform Paytm has entered into strategic alliances with leading retail chains across the country. Users can now pay with Paytm at Spencer`s Retail, Heritage Fresh, More, WH Smith, Kendriya Bhandar, V2 Retail, Value Plus, Pai International (Pai Mobile) and various other large retail stores.
Technology giant Google has recently announced that the latest version of Android operating system Android N will now go by "Android Nougat".
A new dating app targeted at the 48 percent of the UK population who voted to remain in the European Union (EU) is planning to cash in on the strong feelings against Brexit.
India’s biggest fashion shopping sale, the 4th Edition of Myntra’s ‘End of Reason sale’, clocked over 2 million item orders placed by end of Day 1 of the two-day weekend sale.
Your password plays the most important role here. It’s through your password that you can access the funds in your account.
IT industry body Nasscom has said telecom regulator Trai should give complete flexibility to apps and websites for deciding on provisions for rewarding free data to customers.
Scientists, including one of Indian origin, are developing a new mobile software that can accurately identify where a person is looking in real time, an advance that may lead smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices to be controlled by eye movements.
The customer will be charged an interest for the purchase, which will be as per the bank's personal loan policy.
A Florida-based businessman has filed a $10 billion lawsuit against Apple alleging that the tech giant stole his designs from a utility patent he filed in 1992 to make iPhone, iPad and iPod devices, a media report said on Friday.
Amazon has grabbed the top spot in MIT`s annual list of the world`s smartest companies of 2016.
Labour rights campaigners worry that push to churn out cheap handsets and tablets may lead to greater abuse of workers` rights in India, the world`s fastest-growing smartphone market.
Technology giant Google on Thursday announced on Snapchat that the latest version of Android operating system Android N will now go by "Android Nougat".
Now soon you may not be able to click photos or shoot videos at live concerts using your iPhone. Apple is planning a technology tthat may block the phone from doing the same.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's debut book will hit stores next year with the writer saying it is neither a 'how-to-succeed' book nor a memoir but about change.
In a move that could be a major setback for the media which rely on social network to draw readers, Facebook on Wednesday said would give more prominence to family and friends on user feeds.
The accuracy that this feature shows has surprised as well as disturbed Facebook users for some time now.
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Hindi named in top 10 most powerful languages in the world
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, December 7, 2016
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!