Australian airlines barred the recalled Samsung Note 7 from all planes from Sunday citing its "potential fire risk", after a similar ban was imposed by US officials.
German carrier Air Berlin on Saturday said it had banned Samsung`s Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones from flights, while rival Lufthansa said it had banned the phones on services to and from the United States and expected that soon the ban would apply to all other Lufthansa business.
Twitter shares nose-dived today after the Financial Times reported a top suitor walked away, making it likely the one-to-many messaging service will be left to fly solo.
Microsoft sought EU antitrust approval on Friday for its $26 billion bid for social network LinkedIn, a spokesman said on Friday, kicking off a month-long review by regulators of its largest deal.
Google is adding "fact check" tags to its news articles, introducing the feature amid a US presidential race roiled by heated disputes over the accuracy of information.
Instagram has unveiled its application for Windows users, more specifically Windows 10 tablet users.The application is also available for download for the desktop and laptop users with limited functionality.
Microsoft on Friday announced new Cloud service "Dynamics 365" that will help enterprises and small and medium businesses (SMBs) in India transform their enterprises with intelligent applications.
The speakers sport a USB port, SD card slot, Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in FM tuner.
Samsung on Friday said the crisis over its exploding Note 7 smartphones would cost another $3 billion-plus in lost profit over the next two quarters, but hoped expanded sales of its other flagship handset would help cushion the impact.
Verizon Corp said on Thursday it has a "reasonable basis" to believe Yahoo Inc`s massive data breach of email accounts represents a material impact that could allow Verizon to withdraw from its $4.83 billion deal to buy the technology company.
Asked by regulator TRAI to explain high level of call failures, incumbent operators Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea have cited free voice calls offered by Reliance Jio as the reason for heavy network congestion.
The magazine, which recently threw in the towel on nudity as part of an effort to reach a broader audience, made its debut on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
India accounted for the largest share of Facebook's bug bounty programme in the first half of 2016, ahead of countries like the US and Mexico.
E-commerce giant Amazon today said it has signed an exclusive multi-year content deal with Green Gold Animation to stream kids' entertainment on its upcoming video-on-demand service, Amazon Prime Video.
Internet giants Google and Facebook have teamed up with Pacific Light Data Communication and undersea communication solution provider TE SubCom to build the first direct submarine cable system between Los Angeles and Hong Kong with ultra high-capacity.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is sending fireproof boxes and protective gloves to customers returning potentially explosive Galaxy Note 7 phones, sparking a firestorm of humour on social media about the new twist in the recall scandal.
On Tuesday, Samsung Electronics scrapped its flagship Note 7 smartphone and told customers return their devices after weeks of bruising reports of phones igniting and images of scorched handsets.
Google said Wednesday that data requests from governments around the world hit a record high in the six months ending in June, extending a steady rise.
Technology giant Google on Wednesday announced the roll-out of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for mobile search results in India that will load web pages at a lightning fast speed.
US tech giant Apple will open a second research and development centre in China to focus on manufacturing and software development as it looks to increase its foothold in in the world's second largest economy amid tough competition from domestic rivals.
Users will soon receive an update to the functionality of automatic email forwards, a company spokesperson said.
Alphabet Inc`s Google said it has bought FameBit, an online technology platform that connects brands with YouTube stars to create promotional content.
Smartphone customers losing faith in Samsung have plenty of choice at a time when Apple, Google and China`s Huawei are each pushing new models that up the features ante and do not self-combust.
Yahoo Inc disabled automatic email forwarding at the beginning of the month, the Associated Press reported, citing several users.
Facebook Inc launched a workplace version of its mobile app and website on Monday, marking the social networking company`s first foray into the hotly competitive and crowded enterprise software arena.
Facebook paid 4.17 million (USD 5.18 million, 4.63 million euros) in British corporation tax last year, up from just ?4,327 in 2014, accounts showed on Sunday.
Gearing up to compete with private players, state-owned telecom firm BSNL plans to ramp up its mobile broadband capacity by up to two-fold to 600 terrabyte in a month.
Facebook has introduced a standalone app that allows event seekers to keep up with nearby events and finding things to do with their friends.
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- DNA: Today in History | December 2, 2016
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP
- DNA: Why is Mamata Banerjee mixing politics with Indian Army's routine exercise?
- DNA: Analysis of cashless revolution in Dhasai village of Maharashtra
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference? - Part II
- PM Narendra Modi officially inaugurates Heart of Asia Summit in Amritsar
- National level woman shooter alleges rape by coach
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information
- PM Narendra Modi addresses BJP's Parivartan rally in UP's Moradabad: Highlights
- US defence bill pledges $900 million to Pakistan, but with conditions
- Yuvraj Singh’s post-marriage selfie with wife Hazel Keech is funny – See PIC
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- 20 houses of Hindus set on fire in Bangladesh
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 13,680 crore made under IDS by Mahesh Shah
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- India vs England: Trouble brewing in Indian camp ahead of Mumbai Test
- Donald Trump's phone calls to Pakistan's PM and Taiwan's President `upset diplomacy`
- Ahead of 'Heart of Asia' conference, PM Narendra Modi visits Golden Temple, serves 'langar'