Micro-blogging website Twitter is planning to sell the ad packages linked to US National Football League (NFL) games streaming -- which it purchased for $10 million back in April -- for nearly $50 million, a media report said on Thursday.
Gearing up for the biggest auction of mobile phone radiowaves in the country, government Wednesday cleared sale of spectrum in seven frequencies estimated to be worth about Rs 5.6 lakh crore.
Through the initiative, Idea plans to empower all the Idea prepaid consumers and retailers by giving them one month of free Internet access to Internet non-users.
On Wednesday, millions across the globe woke up to find that Google's insanely popular video site, YouTube was down.
The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved the mega-spectrum auction plan in which airwaves worth Rs 5.66 lakh crore will be put for sale.
Smartphone leader Samsung Electronics has for years been a spectator as Apple built a services "ecosystem" supporting its products. But now, as the two develop the market for mobile payments, the Korean tech giant is taking the fight to its U.S. archrival.
Facebook Inc has signed deals worth more than $50 million with media companies and celebrities to create videos for its live-streaming service, the Wall Street Journal reported.
So next time your phone's battery runs out of charge, don't worry, just order KFC’s new 5-in-1 meal box.
Nanu, a new mobile app offers free calling services both on mobile numbers as well as landline numbers or connections.
Online search engine giant Google on Tuesday launched a new keyboard app 'Gboard' for Apple iOS users in India that lets users search and send information, GIFs, emojis and more -- right from their keyboard.
Facebook has approved the creation of 5.7 billion new shares of Class C stock that will keep its CEO Mark Zuckerberg in control as long as he is associated with the social networking giant.
Elliott Management Corp`s deal to acquire Dell Inc`s software assets shows how the U.S. hedge fund and prominent activist investor is stepping up its private equity practice, and positioning itself for more takeovers in the tech sector.
Facebook Inc shareholders approved a proposal to create a new class of non-voting shares, a move aimed at letting Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg give away his wealth without relinquishing control of the social media company he founded.
Apple Inc could open its first stores in India and might eventually start manufacturing in the country under new foreign investment rules for retailers outlined on Monday.
Most of the telecom operators have shown improvement in network performance although Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel and Idea need to better their call drop rate performance in Delhi-NCR, Trai today said.
Online hotel-booking engine and air aggregator Goibibo on Monday launched a travel-based social network `GoContact` on its mobile app which will enable users to get connected on Goibibo app using their phone books.
Algerian authorities have temporarily blocked access to Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites to try to stop cheats posting high school exam papers online, state media reported on Sunday.
Scientists have designed the world's first microchip containing 1,000 independent programmable processors, that can compute upto 1.78 trillion instructions per second and is thought to be the fastest ever designed at a university.
Increased technology usage and digitisation of the economy have escalated cyber attacks in India, and nearly 70 percent of Nifty 50 companies are vulnerable to hackers, reveals a PwC survey.
After introducing the world to several new female heroes at last year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, story-driven game makers at this week's gathering of the interactive industry are uncharacteristically putting more racially diverse protagonists front and center in their games.
Apple Inc said its iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were still available for sale in China after Beijing`s intellectual property regulators barred their sales saying the designs had infringed a patent held by a Chinese company.
In a bid to take on local e-commerce player Flipkart, American market leader in the same sector Amazon has slashed its seller fees on smartphones and software.
Social media giant Facebook has enabled SMS in Messenger for Android which means that users will now have the choice to be able to send/receive SMSes in Messenger itself.
The world's former top mobile phone maker had gained control of 80 percent of Alcatel-Lucent's shares by January but has struggled to mop up the remaining shareholders to gain full control of the company.
Do you ever wonder which are the most common passwords in the world? Check out the list here!
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's Twitter and Pinterest were recently hacked by a group who called themselves “OurMine Team” and they revealed his password.
Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry has been named a leader in the "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management" (EMM) Suites, research and advisory firm Gartner announced on Wednesday.
Nearly two years ago, the micro-blogging site had planned to buy SoundCloud but since then, had gone silent on this.
A study has revealed that data revenues are expected to contribute 34 percent to the total mobile service revenues.
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- DNA : Today in History, 22nd August 2016
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- When MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan got 'lift' from cops during visit to flood-hit areas; image goes viral - Pic inside
- Monsoon session of UP assembly from today; GST Bill likely to be ratified
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sachin Tendulkar all set to gift a swanky BMW to PV Sindhu for scripting history
- Four-day Delhi Assembly session to ratify GST Bill starts today
- Here's what kept Abhay Deol away from silver screen for two years!
- Sensex opens in green on renewed buying; up 58 points
- 10 killed as bus falls into canal in Telangana's Khammam
- 45th day of curfew, shutdown cripple Kashmir
- Facebook can climb more than 20% on ad growth
- Photo alert! Sonu Sood announces his first home production '2 in 1'
- Watch! Live streaming of Renault Kwid 1.0-litre India launch event
- Samsung plans refurbished smartphone programme
- 10 killed, 19 hurt as bus falls in canal; 3 die in car mishap
- People closer to family less likely to die early
- J-K: Militant hideout busted, huge cache of arms, ammunition recovered