In a direct threat to Microsoft-owned LinkedIn, social networking giant Facebook is experimenting with a job opening tab on its business Pages.
With 35 million tweets on the US election day, micro-blogging site Twitter on Wednesday broke its earlier record set in 2012 election day of more than 31 million tweets.
Recent cyber attacks harnessing everyday devices such as cameras, video recorders, printers, routers and speakers are a wake-up call to the hidden dangers of the Internet of Things.
Global security analytics leader Skybox Security on Monday announced a partnership with software security startup CyberX to provide enhanced security to enterprises in the country.
Visiting British Prime Minister Theresa May on Monday said the UK and India faced the shared threat of terrorism and the two have agreed to strengthen cooperation in tackling use of the internet by extremists.
Following the data theft that impacted 32 lakh debit cards recently, insurers see surge in demand for cyber insurance and have warned of a spike in cyber risk cover premiums.
NXP Semiconductor, the world`s largest chip supplier to the automotive industry, expects efforts to make self-driving cars will lead to more consolidation in its sector, the company`s automotive head told Reuters.
Differences over the smartphone and tablet business strained his relationship with Bill Gates, Microsoft`s former CEO Steve Ballmer recounted in an interview to Bloomberg this week.
Demand for mobile plans with unlimited video and TV streaming facility is very high in India, shows a study conducted by telecom gearmaker Ericsson across 24 countries.
Google`s Android operating system captured a record-high 87.5 percent of the global smartphone market in the third quarter, a research firm said.
US tech giant Microsoft has unveiled a new chat-based workspace "Microsoft Teams" that brings together people, conversations, content and the tools that teams need to collaborate.
At a time when design-led thinking in businesses is having a positive effect on creative professionals, keeping pace with content demands across new and traditional platforms, Adobe showcased its next-generation Creative Cloud innovations at the ongoing annual creativity conference here.
As the $49 billion global networking giant Cisco realigns its focus towards software, it is the Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) region -- particularly India -- that will help it set up advanced data centres and deploy Cloud-based security solutions for governments and enterprises, top company executives told IANS here.
Micro-blogging website Twitter has rolled out quick replies and welcome messages in Direct Messages to speed up customer service and to enhance conversational experiences between businesses and people online.
In a bid to help enterprises accelerate smooth transition to active data and optimise hybrid cloud software adoption, Cisco has introduced UCS S-Series -- a new storage-optimised server with state-of-the-art data protection solutions.
Microsoft Corp said on Tuesday that a hacking group previously linked to the Russian government is behind recent cyber attacks that exploit a newly discovered flaw in its Windows operating system.
SpaceX needs NASA approval of its launch system before it can put astronauts into space.
Global tablet market continued its slump as vendors shipped 43 million units in the third quarter of 2016, a year-on-year decline of 14.7 percent, research firm IDC said.
The government will set up a platform for consumers to provide direct feedback on call drops in the next one month, Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha said on Tuesday.
You could soon watch 3D videos on your smartphone without any special eyewear, thanks to scientists who have developed a way to make displays for small screen devices that offer both 2D and 3D imaging.
In the wake of the recent data breach involving the banking system, insurance regulator Irdai is in the process of setting up a cyber security framework to thwart any such incident in future.
The internet giant said it reported the bug to Microsoft 10 days ago but the company has done nothing to address the issue publicly.
Here are seven things, many of which are common behaviors or easy traps people walk into every day, to stop doing immediately.
Google Glass can make learning Morse code much easier as researchers have developed a system that teaches the code within four hours using a series of vibrations felt near the ear.
Seventy-five percent of internet use will be mobile in 2017, up slightly from this year, as a growing number of consumers around the world access the web on smartphones and tablets, media buying agency Zenith forecast this week.
European privacy watchdogs said on Friday they had sent letters to WhatsApp over its sharing of information with parent company Facebook and Yahoo over a 2014 data breach and its scanning of customer emails for US intelligence purposes.
Aimed at the high-school goers, the app is a sort of video diary where you answer biographical questions about yourself and share a visual profile of who you are with your school network.
Google on Thursday revealed the India YouTube Ads leaderboard, a coveted listing of the ads that India chose to watch during July, August and September of this year. The YouTube Ads leaderboard showcases the most creative ads that people choose to watch.
Twitter Inc reported a sharp slowdown in quarterly revenue growth on Thursday and said it would cut 9 percent of its global workforce.
India's leading telecom services provider Bharti Airtel on Wednesday took exception to free voice calls offered by Reliance Jio and said nothing could be free forever.
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- Jallikattu ban: Thousands protest across Tamil Nadu in support of bull-taming sport
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Watch - Mexico's Colima volcano in dramatic night-time eruption
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- Cash deposits above Rs 10 lakh in bank account to come under I-T lens
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- LIVE: As Jallikattu stir intensifies, A-G Mukul Rohatgi says Tamil Nadu can make new law
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- LIVE: INDIA vs ENGLAND, 2nd ODI— R Ashwin removes Joe Root to break 100-run stand
- Stress – This is how your key body systems react