Google CEO Sundar Pichai is all set to address domestic technology market with a focus on small and medium businesses on Wednesday.
Keeping up with the tough competition provided by other telecom service providers, the country's largest telco on has announced free data for 12 months to its 4G customers.
In what could be a major blow to Apple Inc in its plan to set up a manufacturing unit in India, the Commerce Ministry is reportedly not in favour of concessions to the US tech giant for the same.
OnePlus India will launch the 'Soft Gold' variant of OnePlus 3T in the Indian market on January 5 in the app-only sale for registered users, the company announced recently.
Popular social media application WhatsApp has stopped working in older iPhones and Android handsets to ensure that it could continue to introduce new features and stay secure, which relies on the app being used on newer operating systems.
State-run telecom firm BSNL is offering unlimited local and STD calls to any network for one month at Rs 144. The plan, valid for six month will also come with 300 MB of data.
The iPhone 7 and Google Pixel XL may have captured the market in 2016, but there still many more smartphones that we expect to be released in this year, i.e. in 2017.
Reliance Jio’s Welcome Offer ceased to remain valid from midnight of December 31. Does it mean that you would no longer be able to enjoy free voice calls, video calling, messaging and data? You would still be able to enjoy most of the freebies what the Welcome Offer promised, but with a catch. Here is what you would like to know about Reliance Jio's free offers:
Cashing in on the rollout by several telecom operators offering unlimited free call facility, Government run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd on Saturday joined the bandwagon with launch of a new Rs 144 plan for its customers offering similar features.
The latest version of Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet is set to arrive in the first quarter of 2017, as per media reports.
As the number of mobile internet users are on rise in India, cases of malware attacks on smartphones` operating systems have increased and mobile applications through which people hack into phones to access personal data show the same trend, a study has found.
In order to assess call drop and other network issues of various telecom operators, telecom regulator Trai will start with drive tests in January. The drive will also include the latest entrant Reliance Jio.
Users of the mobile wallet MobiKwik will now be able to pay their utility and convenience bills across the country using the wallet.
In a bid to tackle the call drop menace, Government has launched an Integrated Voice Response System (IVRS) system at multiple locations including Delhi and Mumbai to obtain direct feedback from subscribers on call quality.
The world's first free linguistic email address service 'DATAMAIL' is now accessible through computers using all popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Netscape, Safari and Flox.
Are you planning to get a new SIM card but have no time to go to retailers? Worry not for this new start-up will deliver it to your doorstep, all free of cost.
While the 63 million customers of Reliance Jio might be having a gala time with the company extending the 'Welcome Offer' to 'Happy New Year Offer' till March 2017, the telecom operator is reportedly in trouble.
As part of its programme to upgrade facilities for rail users, Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu said Monday that 200 more stations and some additional trains would be provided with Wi-Fi in 2017.
In what could come as a big surprise despite the government's 'Digital India' initiative and the recent pust for digital payment following the demonetisation move, a new study has found that 950 million Indians do not have the Internet.
In an interesting revelation, e-commerce site Flipkart informed that men were the biggest online shoppers in 2016 and not women as one might have thought considering that shopping is like their forte.
Now you can easily pay fuel and LPG at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) retail outlets across the country using Ola Money.
In wake of substantial increase in digital transactions after demonetisation, the government has alerted the top banks, both public and private, and asked them to inform about any kind of IT breach inside 2 hours.
Charging telecom regulator as acting mute spectator to violations by Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel moved telecom TDSAT.
Indian government agencies sent 609 requests to social networking site Facebook to preserve account records of 850 users/accounts in the first half of the year, the fourth highest after the US, Canada and Brazil.
Social networking giant Facebook received 6,324 requests from Indian government agencies for 8,290 users/accounts in the first half of 2016.
Snapchat has introduced the latest feature using which you don't require to use fingertips to play a game anymore.
The popular social networking site Facebook has removed the feature ' Nearby Friends' to replace it with 'Wave'.
Earlier this year, when Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg took the challenge upon himself to create an artificial intelligence assistance to run his home, he might never have thought that it would hurt someone in some way.
Google and Railtel have successfully partnered to launch high-speed Wi-Fi service at the 100th station. The latest to add to the list is Udhagamandalam (Ooty).
Microblogging site Twitter has admitted that a technical error was discovered that impacted some video ad campaigns from November 7 to December 12.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- DNA: Analysing how petrol pumps are making frauds on measurements
- DNA: How villagers bid adieu to Sukma attack martyr Banna Ram
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Kashmir violence: Centre refuses to talk to Kashmiri separatist leaders
- Pellet guns: Suggest steps to stop violent agitation, SC tells J&K HC Bar
- DNA: Today in History, April 28, 2017
- DNA: Centre plans to change the date of financial year
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances submitted- Finance Ministry statement
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- With 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion', Prabhas leaves behind Aamir Khan and Salman Khan!
- India contributes to UN Peace Keeping Force in Cyprus: PM Narendra Modi
- Hitting the roof: Rahul Tripathi welcomes Sreenath Aravind in Pune with monster six — VIDEO
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office