A young woman was found chained and naked in a rehab centre, 'Aram Ghar'.
Charging that Rao did not speak in a way that befits the stature of a Chief Minister, Telangana BJP president K Laxman and senior MLA G Kishan Reddy claimed that the TRS president is rattled by Shah's visit, and response from the public.
The jacket helps in keeping body temperature 5-6 degrees Celsius lower than the ambient temperature for 3-5 hours.
This video is going viral on social media.
Vabirisetti Mohan Abhyas, the son of a samosa seller, made his parents proud when he secured the All India Rank 6 in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017.
A 35-year-old woman labourer was allegedly raped by two unidentified men in Peerjadiguda near here last night when she was returning home from work.
BJP president Amit Shah today kicked off his three-day visit to Telangana, exuding confidence that the party would come to power in the new state in days to come.
Check ecet.tsche.ac.in to access Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) results.
"This is 2017. We will see in 2019 what the situation is and then take a call. In the meantime, we will expand our party in the state," the I&B minister told reporters here.
As many as 167 people have died reportedly due to sunstroke in Telangana since April 1 as the state continues to reel under blistering heatwave.
The Hyderabad Police on Wednesday detained three persons suspected to be working for terror group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Parts of Telangana today continued to reel under intense heat with Adilabad district recording the highest maximum temperature of 45.1 degrees Celsius.
One person was killed and four others injured after a Scorpio car ramped into a traffic pole in Hyderabad's Cyberabad area.
The Ministry of External Affairs is going to organise an `outreach conference' with Telangana government on consular, passport and diaspora issues here on May 13.
The hoteliers in Hyderabad have also been instructed to obtain only stamped meat.
The wife of a techie, who had recently returned from the United States, committed suicide in her flat in Puppalaguda here, police said on Friday.
A case was registered against Congress leader Digvijaya Singh for allegation on Telangana Police for radicalising Muslim youth by setting up fake ISIS site.
The man had put his name as the "secretary PMO Modi" on the Truecaller app.
With the Presidential elections just round the corner, Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) on Thursday said it would support the candidate of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), only if it would be in the favour of their state.
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) will announce the TS Board 10th Class SSC Results 2017, BSE Telangana Class 10 Results 2017 at 4 pm on Wednesday.
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) will declare the Telangana SSC Results 2017, Telangana 10th Class Exam Results 2017, Telangana BSE Class 10 Results 2017, Telangana Board 10th Results 2017, Telangana Board 2017 on Wednesday.
Minister of Information Technology under Telangana government K.T. Rama Rao requested senior Congress leader Digvijaya Singh to withdraw his comments accusing Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao of authorizing Telangana Police to trap Muslim Youths and encourage them to join ISIS.
The Telangana Rashtra Samiti is mulling legal action against the Congress leader.
The Telangana assembly on Sunday passed amendments to the Land Acquisition Act sent back by the Law Ministry, amid protests by the Congress demanding a discussion on farmers' problems.
A special CBI court on Friday dismissed the central agency's plea seeking cancellation of YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy's bail in cases related to alleged quid pro quo investments in his companies.
Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Tuesday listed out various measures, including formation of farmers' associations to strengthen the agriculture sector in the state.
Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao today listed out various measures, including formation of farmers' associations to strengthen the agriculture sector in the state.
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Monday met Prime Minister Narendra Modi and sought the Centre's nod for a legislation passed by the state legislature for enhancing reservations in the state.
In an apparent reference to a farmers welfare scheme announced by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao at his party plenary session.
The ruling TRS in Telangana on Friday passed a resolution at its plenary meeting here urging the Centre to link the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) with agriculture.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- After Anil Kumble-Virat Kohli fiasco, fans demand return of MS Dhoni as India captain
- GST effect: AC, first class train fares to go up
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Refrain from promoting GST or face protest: Congress' advice to Amitabh Bachchan
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- 1st ODI, India vs West Indies: Live Score, Live Streaming, Venue, TV Listing, Date
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!