‘Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi’: Sonali Nikam hasn’t glycerine to cry in any scene
Mumbai: TV actress Sonali Nikam, who is currently seen in TV show ‘Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi’, says that she has not used glycerine to cry in any of the emotional scenes.
"When I'm acting, I transform into that character altogether. I live and breathe that character to the fullest, which in turn allows me to feel every emotion to the fullest. Acting becomes easy when you connect to the character. And in that case, you don't need glycerine or anything external to make you cry," Sonali said in a statement.
On being asked about the best scenes that she has shot till date for ‘Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi, she reminisced a scene when her character's son Veer comes to her to give her bangles back.
"I don't know how and why, but that scene made me so emotional. A scene which was supposed to be a simple mother-son bonding scene turned out to be so beautiful and powerful. I think that's the power of acting," Sonali said.
‘Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi’ is aired on &TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?