Popular reality television show 'Bigg Boss' is all set to come up with its next season and the tentative list of contestants is already going viral. Rumour mills have started churning out famous and controversial celebrities' name for the show.
Interestingly, both these episodes were shot after being boycott by Sunil, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar.
Ace comedians Sunil Grover and Ali Asgar's absence from 'The Kapil Sharma Show' is now raising many questions in the minds of the television lovers. It is still not confirmed whether the duo will be returning to the program or not. Amidst all this, it is also being said that they can be seen on another channel with a new comedy show.
A lot of commotion can be witnessed in the Indian television industry at present. After the whole Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight fiasco, there comes yet another shocking controversy marring the telly world.
Comedy king Kapil Sharma is having a tough time these days with negative reports floating everywhere. Ace comedian, who has a target family audience and is loved by the masses is currently hit by a controversy which refuses to die following an ugly spat with fellow actor Sunil Grover.
The whole controversy began when Ali, Sunil Grover and Chandan Prabhakar reportedly refused to be a part of 'TKSS' after the alleged mid-flight brawl. This is when the 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon' actor took to Twitter to apologise to Sunil.
Not just team members, even a few celebrities are reportedly upset with Kapil Sharma.
Navjot Singh Sidhu was made the Minister for Local Government, Tourism, Cultural Affairs, Archives and Museums.
Interestingly, Krushna and Kapil are believed to be rivals in the professional sphere.
The forthcoming content of American drama series "Quantico", which stars Indian actress Priyanka Chopra, will deal with US President Donald Trump's immigration policy and 'Muslim registry' instead of terrorism, says showrunner Josh Safran.
After the much-talked-about fallout between ace comedian Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover, popular television program 'The Kapil Sharma Show' is now expected to undergo a major transformation as it is still not clear whether the latter will be coming back to the comedy show or not.
A number of other celebrity couples, who have confirmed participation have started rehearsing for their performances.
Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar have been a member of Kapil Sharma’s core team since the days of ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’.
The blue-eyed boy of Kapoor Khandaan, Ranbir is currently busy shooting for Sanjay Dutt biopic. The film requires him to sport a beefy avatar for a certain part of the role and the actor has piled on a few kilos making him look similar to Sanju baba.
The famous lalli aka Bharti Singh will soon be seen on stage but not doing her usual comic stand-ups rather shaking a leg or two with beau Haarsh Limbachiyaa. Yes! She and her boyfriend will be seen on dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 8' and the fans can't be happier.
Kapil reportedly had a fight with Sunil while they were returning to India from Australia after a successful show Down Under.
In its past seasons, the show has been graced by a string of A-list actors including Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Gurinder Chadha, Farah Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, and more at their candid best.
Though Kapil Sharma has denied having a fight with Sunil Grover, the latter may not return to the show.
A while back, there were reports that the 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon' hunk assaulted Sunil on a flight. Rumour street also claimed that Kapil misbehaved loudly and even physically assaulted him. This is when the cabin crew reportedly intervened and brought the situation under control.
Actress Priyanka Chopra's journey in the West has been incredible! It has been no less than a fairytale for someone who was doing great in her own country yet decided to take the huge plunge in her career and still keeps juggling between the two worlds.
Sing quite a while now, it was being said that Indian television hunk Karan Kundrra has been sacked from the popular television show 'Roadies Rising' for allegedly slapping a participant. But, it turns out that all such talk were mere rumours.
- From the days of John Wright to the era of Ravi Shastri, here’s how salaries of Indian coaches consistently rose
- She bats like Virender Sehwag and is aggressive like Virat Kohli, says Harmanpreet Kaur's sister
- Nagaland CM TR Zeliang, who replaced Shurhozelie Liezietsu, wins trust vote
- Nearly 80 injured in Turkey by earthquake: Report
- Sikkim standoff should not threaten RCEP deal: Chinese Media
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan's FIRST LOOK is out but wait you can't see him!
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- This Bengaluru man plays guitar as surgeons burn his brain to correct neurological disorder