Aamir Khan starrer 'Dangal' has broken many records and is on the verge of creating many new ones. The film has done brilliantly well at the Box Office and continues to perform better. It not only received a warm reception from the masses but critics gave this sports biopic a huge thumbs up too.
The season 5 of 'Koffee With Karan' is perhaps the best so far. The unusual pairings of guests showcasing some great camaraderie is making up for great coffee dates. After Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput's explosive interview, time's now for yet another grand telecast.
In Thursday's episode of Big Boss 10, a captaincy task was introduced which required Bani J and Om Swami compete against each other.
We hope that things get normal on 'Bigg Boss' soon. Now, it would be really interesting to see how Salman reacts to this disgraceful incident.
However, Gaurav was concerned about his safety before participating in the program.
Swami Om may have been helping TRPs soar for Bigg Boss 10, his weird antics ultimately proved too costly for him. The self-proclaimed Godman was kicked out of the house on Wednesday.
The global icon Priyanka Chopra is literally on her toes. The is girl constantly travels while her work keeps her busy. Recently, she had taken some time off and flew to be back in India where she celebrated her New Year's.
Comedy king Kapil Sharma's celebrity chat show is one of the most visited shows on television where Bollywood stars love to pay attendance. The Kapil Sharma Show is possibly the best platform for not only promoting upcoming movies but also any venture for celebs these days.
Day 79 - The housemates wake up to the dancing tune of "Ye maalgadi".
After Gaurav's eviction, Bani is now striving hard to find stability on the show. However, she will be glad to know that Gaurav is supporting her from the outside.
This bit of news is surely good for the readers. The 'Karan-Arjun' saga is going to continue and we will witness the historic part II. Confused? Don't be, because the buzz has it that superstar friends Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan will once again be seen together on the big daddy of reality shows 'Bigg Boss'.
The contestants failed to complete the nomination process as asked by the Bigg Boss and end up getting nominated.
‘Starry Nights’ is being hosted by trade analyst Komal Nahta. But, wait! Don't think of it as an ordinary talk show. Interestingly, the show will bring forward the hilarious and witty side of Bollywood celebs with quirky conversations.
Even 2016 turned out to be a marvellous year for Kapil. His television program 'The Kapil Sharma Show' has been topping the charts time and again.
This has been by far a crackling season of filmmaker Karan Johar's 'Koffee With Karan' chat show. Besides celebrities being a little too cautious, the fun pairing of various jodis on the show has won our hearts.
On the occasion of New Year, Salman Khan begins the episode on a positive and cheerful note and shakes a leg to his hit number from 'Dabangg' - Humka Peeni Hai.
After celebrating a starry night with host and dost Salman Khan inside the house, tonight's Weekend Ka Vaar will bring eliminations to the fore front. Out of Bani J, Gaurav Chopra and Mona Lisa, one person will be shown the door.
The big daddy of reality television shows, 'Bigg Boss' is currently running in its 10th season and the show is the talking point everywhere. Hosting the show for seventh consecutive year, superstar Salman Khan celebrated the New Year Eve's inside the house with all the participants.
And, it happened again. Celebrity contestants – Lopamudra Raut and Rohan Mehra – were once more seen locking horns with commoner Swami Om in the Friday night episode of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's popular television reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
'Bigg Boss', an Indian version of international series 'Celebrity Big Brother', features celebrities locked inside a house for three months under constant camera surveillance.
- Army paper leak: Students were answering papers in a Goa bar
- 'Apollo 13' star Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Pain caused by chemotherapy could be prevented with vitamin in milk!
- Odisha panchayat poll results: BJD on top; BJP makes gains
- Over 1.84 crore to vote in 51 UP constituencies on Monday
- Huawei unveils world's 1st smartphone with 4.5G technology
- Director of Corbett Tiger Reserve removed after issuing 'shoot at sight' order
- Highlights - India vs England 3rd T20
- Fateh ka Fatwa: Is it the right time to bring reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Kuwait imposes ban on five Muslim-majority countries, including Pakistan
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Assembly Elections 2017: Fault in EVMs interrupt polling at two seats in Punjab
- South Africa vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI: Bees invade Johannesburg`s Wanderers Stadium — WATCH
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Video of 2 huge lions attacking tourist vehicle in Bengaluru's Bannerghatta Biological Park goes viral - WATCH
- Is Chris Jordan new Stuart Broad? Sixer King Yuvraj Singh destroys England again — VIDEOS
- WATCH: Bhuvneshwar Kumar knocks off Mehedi Hasan's stumps with brilliant delivery during one-off Test
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- DNA: Today in history, 25th February, 2017
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips bowlers apart to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- Gujarat ATS arrests two 'ISIS terrorists' from Rajkot, Bhavnagar; they were planning bomb blast in Chotila Mandir
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- Harbhajan Singh reacts to India's humiliating loss, gets trolled by David Warner in return
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy