TV personality Raghu Ram, whose name is synonymous with "Roadies", quit the show as its co-creator and judge in 2014. Though he has no regrets about his association with the popular youth-based reality show, he says he would hate to be part of it now.
Indian television industry's one of the most unfortunate and talked about incidents in the current times happens to be the ugly spat between comedians Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover, leaving their fans saddened and shocked at the same time. While several theories are doing the rounds regarding their future endeavours, there is a strong buzz that Sunil is still thinking about the show but is not likely to return.
And if the latest report is anything to go by, then Grover will be back on TV as Dr Mashoor Gulati. Yes, you read that right.
Dadi tells Purab to inform Abhi about Tanu’s relationship with Nikhil.
One of the most popular shows on television 'Beyhadh' starring Jennifer Winget as Maya and Kushal Tandon as Arjun is the talk of the town and not without a reason. In case you missed last night episode, we bring to you the full written update of the show here:
At the age of 13, Jasu, whose father is an alcoholic, took the responsibility of his family on his shoulders and paid household bills by singing at marriages and parties.
It looks highly unlikely that Grover will return to Kapil’s show after being humiliated by the star comedian on flight.
Tanu on the other hand, apologises to Aliya for trying to kill Purab with the help of Nikhil. But Alia throws her out of her room and asks her not to talk to her ever again.
The world of television is a relaxing break away from the reality. So, one of the favourite shows on telly dunia, 'Beyhadh' starring Jennifer Winget as Maya and Kushal Tandon as Arjun has struck the right chord with the viewers. In case, you missed the last night's dramatic episode, catch full action here through the complete written update of the romantic thriller.
The global fans love watching desi girl Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish in ABC television series 'Quantico'. The popularity of her character and connect with the viewers is such that the show had a successful season 2 and now talks are on for a third season as well.
Here’s the synopsis of ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 episode.
Television star Nia Sharma says viewers do not easily accept actors from the small screen in bold roles as they are used to watching them in the characters of 'bahu' or 'beti'.
Keeping in mind the heartfelt note which Sunil posted online on Tuesday, speculation are rife that he won't be making a comeback on the TV program.
Sunil Grover’s note clearly highlights the ambiguity pertaining to the future of his role in ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’.
Here`s some good news for all Dr. Mashoor Gulati fans as Sunil Grover is still part of `The Kapil Sharma Show`.
Interestingly, both these episodes were shot after being boycott by Sunil, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar.
Ace comedians Sunil Grover and Ali Asgar's absence from 'The Kapil Sharma Show' is now raising many questions in the minds of the television lovers. It is still not confirmed whether the duo will be returning to the program or not. Amidst all this, it is also being said that they can be seen on another channel with a new comedy show.
A lot of commotion can be witnessed in the Indian television industry at present. After the whole Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight fiasco, there comes yet another shocking controversy marring the telly world.
Comedy king Kapil Sharma is having a tough time these days with negative reports floating everywhere. Ace comedian, who has a target family audience and is loved by the masses is currently hit by a controversy which refuses to die following an ugly spat with fellow actor Sunil Grover.
The whole controversy began when Ali, Sunil Grover and Chandan Prabhakar reportedly refused to be a part of 'TKSS' after the alleged mid-flight brawl. This is when the 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon' actor took to Twitter to apologise to Sunil.
- SC rules out immediate arrest in dowry cases, directs states to form family welfare committee
- Gujarat: Amit Shah, Smriti Irani to file nomination for Rajya Sabha elections today
- Scientists identify link between calcium, cholesterol
- Iran successfully tests satellite launch rocket
- Lucknow's 90% people suffer from protein deficiency
- Over 13,000 J&K students got PM's scholarship since 2011
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka, First Test, Day 3: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Time
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Ghatkopar: Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17
- Separatist leader Shabir Shah arrested for terror funding, to be presented before Delhi court today
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you