Its festival time for Mumbai as the highly awaited time of the year - Ganesha Chaturthi or Ganeshotsav - is set to arrive soon! Who doesn't like the beating of the drums, beauty of colours all around, long queues outside pandals and everyone's favourite, modak!
Veteran Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor along with wife Neetu Kapoor is enjoying a fun-filled vacation in Rome, Italy.
Looking at their Instagram photos, it can be said that Shabir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul are absolutely rocking parenthood!
With a rich history, cultural heritage and breath-taking seascape –Morocco has everything for the exotic traveller.
“Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
The central government in 2015 had pulled out Delhi's entry for the Unesco World Heritage City status, saying that if Delhi was given the prestigious tag, it would put "restrictions" on several infrastructure works in the national capital.
Veteran actress Sridevi is currently chilling with her family in the beautiful locales of LA. The diva, who has defied age like a pro recently shared some pictures from her vacation and we can't stop gushing over them.
Wife of the King of Bollywood romance- Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri Khan recently shared on Instagram, an adorable picture of her and two of the Khan kids, AbRam and Suhana enjoying on a beach in Malibu.
Popular TV actor Sudeep Sahir is giving us major travel goals along with his wife Anantica Sahir and son Arwaann.
Looking for a unique vacation destination?
Self-driving is India's new immersive travel experience.
Going by the video, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that the ‘Fitoor’ star enjoyed every moment while surfing.
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover have shared a few photographs on Instagram and these are enough to give you major travel goals.
The Mr Perfectionist of Bollywood has had a great time at the Box Office.
Mona and Vikram took to Instagram to share a few photographs from their vacation.
In India, they prefer to go to Havelock and Kasol.
Pokhara was a discovery in several ways. It has a laidback charm that contrasts with the rush and pollution of capital Kathmandu.
- Track repair was being carried out without station master's permission - Watch report
- Watch: Clashes of Indian-Chinese soldiers' at Ladakh
- Can Indian trains provide safer journeys to passengers in future?
- Watch: First official briefing after Muzaffarnagar train accident
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- Public, private sector should work together in healthcare sector, says FM Arun Jaitley
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- WATCH: Lightning quick MS Dhoni produces yet another impressive stumping, sends Lasith Malinga packing
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits
- Survival is a distant dream for Assam man who has to go through life with 59-inch stomach
- Beijing is back with a new anti-India video, wants to 'strengthen trust and manage disputes'
- Total solar eclipse all set to woo sky gazers tonight: All you need to know!
- AIADMK merger: Panneerselvam takes oath as Deputy CM; PM Modi assures support to Tamil Nadu govt
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha – Akshay Kumar starrer packs a solid punch at the Box Office
- Doklam standoff will not result in India-China war, says government
- Defence firms eye billion-dollar chance for 'Made in India'
- Doctor's attempt to inject hospital superintendent with HIV+ blood over personal grudge foiled
- WATCH: Jinder Mahal survives nasty crash to defend WWE Championship title
- PM Narendra Modi's austerity drive for ministers, asks them to avoid 5-star hotels, PSUs vehicles
- WATCH: Virat Kohli welcomes MS Dhoni in nets, waves bat like helicopter blade as he walks in