Summer travel tips: Five ways to avoid fatigue while vacationing
Check out a few easy tips to escape the effects of the burning weather during summers.
Mumbai: Its vacation time in India and families are gearing up for a splendid tour abroad or within the borders of the country. Scorching sun is at its hottest best and people travelling to warmer destinations may feel the heat strongly. And it is imperative to take a few preventive measures in order to keep fatigue at bay.
Check out a few easy tips to escape the effects of the burning weather:
- Keep yourself well hydrated. Consume as much liquids as possible to endure you do not dehydrate your body. Drink fresh fruit juices, coconut water or plain water as much as you can in order to avoid fatigue and exhaustion.
- Opt for cotton clothes. Avoid fabrics that can put you in discomfort. Clothes made of cotton fabric are the best for summers.
- Choose lighter or pastel colours. Avoid black or dark colours that absorb heat. You need to go for whites, pastel or lighter shades to repel heat.
- Equip yourself with a hat, sun glasses. Protect your eyes and hair from the harmful effects of the sun rays. A hat and sunglasses are must haves. You can even carry an umbrella.
- Sun screen for your skin. Protect your skin from the UV rays by applying a fine quality, skin friendly and chemical free sunscreen.
Only when you are fully equipped to brave the sun, will you be in a position to enjoy your vacation during summers.
So are you ready to beat the heat?