Parineeti Chopra was on cruise to Luxor on the world’s longest river - Nile. And this trip of hers gave her some ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ vibes.
Located in Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand at the confluence of the Mandakini and Songanga rivers, the Triyuginarayan Temple is one of the holiest places of worship in India.
Here’s taking a look at 10 biggest temples in south India built in reverence of Lord Shiva.
Travel is one thing which is liked by people of all age groups. It freshens up the soul when planned correctly. And, in order to do that, you must keep a few things in mind.
For some people, travelling is a way to get your mind refreshed. People travel to explore the new destinations and see the beauty around the world.
In the post, we will share a few tips meant strictly for women.
Bollywood diva Sonam Kapoor and her sister Rhea Kapoor are reportedly bonding big time in Austria these days. And, now, the 31-year-old actress has made her fans go green with envy by sharing some of the candid pictures online from her vacation.
Where women today are effortlessly running businesses, managing households, dominating politics, it is no revelation that they seek and love adventure as much as men do.
One of the most popular trekking trails across the country, Triund is located about 10km away from the magnificent city of Mcleod ganj.
The season of love is here, just as Valentine's day is around the corner—we can actually feel romance in the air.
Wego.com, a travel search site in the Asia Pacific and Middle East, along with its guest review data partner, TrustYou, reveals which country`s hotels rate highest with guests for romance, leading up to Valentine`s Day.
The present igloo is built in Sethan village, 12 km uphill from Manali, an area known for growing delicious apples.
Organised by Orange Cat Productions in collaboration with Rajasthan's Department of Tourism, the festival will continue till March 4.
Love for bike trips never fades out for those who believe in exploring the world and that too on a motorbike.
International travelling calls for a transit time that simply goes in roaming around at the airport but using those long hours wisely can help one make some fond memories. Catch up on some exercise or dig into local food items to kill time.
The findings also reflect a broader trend identified by Booking.com for Business which reveals that employees are increasingly smudging the line between business and leisure.
The festival marks the onset of the Spring season and people celebrate it by flying kites, wearing yellow clothes and distributing sweets that are yellow in colour.
If you are planning a trip to Kolhapur, then here are a few things you must buy.
There are three places in Kolhapur that you CANNOT afford to miss.
Both Kanchi and Shabir took to Instagram to share a few images from their vacation in Maldives.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster