Love for bike trips never fades out for those who believe in exploring the world and that too on a motorbike.
International travelling calls for a transit time that simply goes in roaming around at the airport but using those long hours wisely can help one make some fond memories. Catch up on some exercise or dig into local food items to kill time.
The findings also reflect a broader trend identified by Booking.com for Business which reveals that employees are increasingly smudging the line between business and leisure.
The festival marks the onset of the Spring season and people celebrate it by flying kites, wearing yellow clothes and distributing sweets that are yellow in colour.
If you are planning a trip to Kolhapur, then here are a few things you must buy.
There are three places in Kolhapur that you CANNOT afford to miss.
Both Kanchi and Shabir took to Instagram to share a few images from their vacation in Maldives.
One of the most popular faces of Indian television, 'F.I.R' fame Kavita Kaushik tied the knot with boyfriend Ronnit Biswas in the beautiful mountains of Kedarnath. Kavita had family and close friends in the company while she got married.
Watch Bengal Tourism’s ad featuring Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan here.
Travellers are now taking short breaks through the year and not limiting themselves one or two big holidays as in the past, which experts believe will help the travel and tourism industry as it ensures that demand is well spread out.
Bollywood stunner Dia Mirza has a huge fan following—all thanks to her amazing acting skills and gorgeous looks.
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar will soon be seen in 'Jolly LLB 2', for which the Khiladi Kumar visited the holy city of Banaras. The actor shot several portions of his film there and surprisingly, it was his first time there.
An Inner Line Permit is required by an Indian tourist which allows the citizen into a protected / restricted area for a limited period.
Dheeraj Dhoopar and Vinny Arora who got married in November last year, made the most of their trip to Maldives recently.
Here's a great offer. It is time to be a winter jock this season. If you thought winter is not an ideal season for treks, ixigo the meta search engine recommends these beautiful and enthralling winter treks in India which will for sure prove you wrong.
Hundreds of devotees braced the cold across Himachal Pradesh on Saturday and took dips in rivers to mark the holy day of 'Makar Sankranti'.
Over a million pilgrims from across India and abroad took a holy dip in the river Ganges on Saturday braving the icy cold water and chilly winds, at the annual Ganga Sagar Fair here on Makar Sankranti.
It`s a fact of life- all of us want to be happy and enjoy life but pressures of life, work stress and deadlines, weigh us down and lead us to suppress our basic quest for happiness.
Expenses like food and accommodation are indispensable while travelling, so you need to find the most pocket-friendly options and save money for other things.
Here is the list which can save you hours to enjoy more and buy the best:
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar to attend PM Modi's dinner for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Aapki News: 19-year-old Delhi girl helps capture mobile-snatchers
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- Income Tax Filing 2017: Here is why you should check Form 26AS
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- International Champions Cup: Manchester United vs Real Madrid – Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time in IST
- President Pranab Mukherjee gets nostalgic in farewell speech, says 'I leave with tinge of sadness and rainbow of memories'
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!