Narayanasamy and welfare minister M Kandasamy also administered a pledge to the participants on the occasion.
Citing reports of young students allegedly committing suicide in different parts of the country after playing the online game, the chief minister said it should be curbed soon.
The incident of stalking happened on the night of August 4-5.
Harshit Sharma recently caught attention after claiming to have been hired by Google for graphic designing.
A Chandigarh student has falsely claimed to have been hired by Internet giant Google at a whopping annual salary of Rs 1.44 crore.
Among other things that she mentioned in her message was review of training and skill augmentation of the staff.
The latest tussle between Chief Minister V Narayanasamy and Puducherry LG Kiran Bedi is over BJP leaders being inducted as MLAs on July 04.
In a relief to Arunachal Pradesh and Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the Supreme Court on Wednesday relaxed the 500 metre cap on liquor vends across the national and state highways there.
Kiran Bedi has termed the protest as unnecessary as it would result in loss of several crore of revenue.
The Puducherry Government plans to approach the courts to settle the issue of powers of the CM of the Union Territory vis-a-vis the Lt Governor.
V Narayanasamy took strong exception to Kiran Bedi making field visits, calling meetings of officials at the Raj Nivas, holding meetings through video conferencing.
Puducherry government today said it proposed to offer cement at subsidised rates to low and middle-income groups people and name the scheme after Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
Amit Shah's visit, according to BJP sources, is aimed at preparations for the 2019 General Elections.
Expressing confidence in the "adequate" security arrangements in the Andaman and Nicobar islands, a senior Indian Navy officer has said that the authorities should focus on developing the archipelago as a commercial hub.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has seized liquor worth over Rs 2.4 crore and three luxury cars after it conducted searches on a suspected liquor mafia here.
A Bharatiya Janata Party MP on Wednesday urged in the Rajya Sabha to change the name of Havelock island in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The woman is the niece of a former Congress MLA who lost in the recent Punjab Assembly Elections.
An earthquake measuring 5.9 on Richter Scale hit Nicobar Islands Region around 08:21 am on Tuesday.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands all set to get its first railway track.
The Puducherry unit of DMK today extended support to the bandh call given by various Tamil outfits seeking restoration of jallikattu and to ban PETA.
The government had recently come out with a specific circular that all payments to contractors, government employees would be only through banks and digital transactions.
The latest friction in the ties between Kiran Bedi and the Puducherry govt came after the former cancelled the Chief Minister's order banning the use of WhatsApp for official communication.
Former Puducherry agriculture minister VMC Sivakumar was hacked to death by an unidentified gang here on Tuesday, police said.
At least 190 teams of trained volunteers visited more than 25,000 households spread across Daman and Diu to apprise their members of the benefits of cashless transactions.
Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi has said that the territorial government's order to all departments to adopt digital transactions is a proof of its resolve to reduce corruption.
In a shot in the arm for BJP and Shiromani Akali Dal ahead of Punjab Assembly polls, their alliance today defeated Congress in Chandigarh municipal corporation election.
At least two United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA) cadres have been neutralised by the Assam Rifles in an encounter in Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh.
Congress MLA Z Khikhonbou Newmai, representing Tamei constituency in Manipur, resigned from the Assembly and party on Wednesday.
The four-member legislature wing of the opposition AIADMK in Puducherry on Wednesday urged Sasikala, long time aide of former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa, to take over the leadership of the party.
Havelock Island is the largest chain of Islands and is a famous tourist destination, and is located 40 km from the capital Port Blair.
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- Doklam standoff: China deploys over 12,000 troops in Chumbi Valley
- Pak's nuclear weapons at risk of being stolen by terrorists: US scientists
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- TMC MP Mukul Roy to quit party post Durga Puja
- Govt failed to fulfill any of its promises in 3 years of reign: Mulayam Singh
- Iqbal Kaskar confirms brother Dawood Ibrahim lives in Karachi
- Graves of 28 hindus collectively found in Myanmar
- Encounter ends in J&K's Uri, 3 terrorists killed
- Violence at BHU is conspiracy, says VC Girish Chandra Tripathi
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Mahira Khan and Ranbir Kapoor NYC photo frenzy: Bollywood stands up in defence
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world's heaviest woman, passes away
- IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This Twitter convo between Kumar Sangakkara and Hardik Pandya is pure gold
- 'China used loudspeakers, tanks to bully India, Bhutan during Doklam standoff'
- US reveals 9 secret locations housing Pakistan's nuclear weapons, raises 'takeover' alarm
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Watch: Glenn Maxwell st MS Dhoni b Yuzvendra Chahal, again
- Scientists design novel aluminium that floats on water
- Falahari Maharaj asked victim to lick honey from his tongue before raping
- Watch: Indore erupts to Hardik Pandya's scorcher against David Warner
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Baahubali loses to Newton in Oscar race - SS Rajamouli reacts
- BJP leader Subramanian Swamy slams protesters over BHU molestation case, says naxalite movement
- Trinamool MP Mukul Roy to quit party after Durga Puja