Fire breaks out in Uttar Pradesh's Banda, 6 houses gutted

The local administration and police have rushed to the incident spot.

Fire breaks out in Uttar Pradesh's Banda, 6 houses gutted
Pic courtesy: ANI

LUCKNOW: As many as six houses were on Saturday gutted in a fire in Uttar Pradesh's Banda. The fire is said to have been caused by short circuit.

The local administration and police have rushed to the incident spot.

According to the preliminary investigation, the police suspected that an electrical short circuit might have led to the incident.

Fire tenders immediately rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

No causalities and injuries have been reported so far.

(With inputs from ANI)

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close