Muslim BJP supporters call SP, BSP 'communal', say rumours being spread against Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow: Rejecting reports that the minority community members are hugely disappointed with the BJP's decision to appoint Yogi Adityanath as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Muslim supporters of the party said that false rumours are being spread about the firebrand saint-politician.
An unidentified man, wearing a BJP badge on his chest and surrounded by his community members, appeared in a video slamming those who were spreading lies against Yogi Adityanath.
Yogi Adityanath is being targeted because of his tough stand against terrorism, he said.
He also slammed Mayawati-led BSP and the Samajwadi Party as 'communal' parties who have cheated Muslims and used them as vote bank.
Interestingly, CM Yogi had asked his BJP colleagues not to make any brash or thoughtless comments, and advised them to declare their known sources of income within a fortnight.
Watch the video here.
— Aadi #HDL (@aadikamle) March 19, 2017
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what