My govt will work for all sections of society without any discrimination: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow: Newly-appointed Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said that his government is committed to fulfil all the promises made by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in its election manifesto.
Addressing his first press conference as the Chief Minister, Adityanath said, "I'm grateful to the people of Uttar Pradesh and assure them that the state will move towards development."
"Our government is fully committed to fulfil the promises that were made (before elections)," he added.
"The government will work for all sections of society without any discrimination, the administration will be made accountable and answerable towards this end," he said.
He also thanked the people of state for giving a huge mandate to the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what