Yogi Adityanath cracks the whip, directs UP govt officials to provide details of their properties, income tax within 15 days
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Adityanath Yogi on Monday directed state government officials to provide details of their movable and immovable properties and income tax within 15 days.
He held a meeting with senior officials of all departments in Lok Bhawan today in which Deputy CMs KP Maurya and Dinesh Sharma were also present.
During the meeting the UP CM asked officials to read BJP's 'Sankalp Patra' properly and implement it, as per ANI.
The meeting was attended by around 65 senior officials.
On the other hand, Adityanath Yogi earlier today also directed DGP Javeed Ahmed to ensure that there was no laxity in improving law and order situation, hours after a BSP leader was shot dead in Allahabad.
Official sources said the UP CM expressed concern over the incident and stressed that restoring law and order was the top priority of his government, as per PTI.
60-year-old BSP leader Mohd Shami was last night gunned down by assailants close to his residence in Mauaima police station area, 40 km from Allahabad.
The UP DGP has been asked to hold video conference with the district magistrates and the superintendents of police of all the 75 districts of the state to take stock of law and order situation and other administrative issues, they said.
A 47-member Council of Ministers, including two deputy CMs, was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Ram Naik yesterday.
44-year-old Adityanath Yogi, who was sworn-in as the 21st CM of Uttar Pradesh, has promised to work for all sections of the society without any discrimination, pursuing the agenda of 'sabka sath, sabka vikas'.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what