One person was arrested in connection with the molestation of a woman by a group of men near here, after a video of the incident went viral sparking an outrage.
Uttar Pradesh News
"The people of the country will never show respect to someone like Jaichand, who had displayed his lust for power. Rather, they would embrace Maharana Pratap and Shivaji as role models," he said.
The UP Police along with the respective state police is conducting search operations in different locations of all possible suspects,
Industrialist Sanjay Mittal was kidnapped in broad daylight by bike-borne assailants at gunpoint in Uttar Pradesh's Firozabad district
Highlighting yet another case of lawlessness spreading in the state, a video of two girls being molested openly by a group of young men in Uttar Pradesh's Rampur district, has set the social media on fire.
"The incident took place near Bankat village of Soraon police station area. Rajiv was driving the Honda City and was the sole occupant of the car," in-charge of Soraon police station Satyendra Singh said.
A 40-year-old man today set himself ablaze after he allegedly hacked to death his 35- year-old wife.
Samajwadi Party will stage a state-wide protest over the "deteriorating" law-and-order situation in Uttar Pradesh, on May 29.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday visited Varanasi, the parliamentary constituency of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and inspected the undergoing developmental projects.
Expelled BSP leader Naseemuddin Siddiqui on Saturday floated a new outfit, the Rashtriya Bahujan Morcha, with the aim of providing a political alternative.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched Encephalitis vaccination campaign in Uttar Pradesh from Mainpur Kot village in Kushinagar.
Rahul Gandhi was accompanied by AICC general secretary in charge of UP affairs Ghulam Nabi Azad, and UP Congress chief Raj Babbar.
The Congress had on Thursday said Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is nobody to stop Rahul Gandhi from visiting Saharanpur.
In yet another shameful incident at a shelter home for children, a video showing three boys tied up with clothes has emerged from Allahabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday lauded Prime Minister Narendra Modi and said that the country had touched new heights on both the home front as well as the international stage with Modi at its helm.
However, the Supreme Court had said Kalyan Singh is entitled to immunity under the Constitution as long as he holds the gubernatorial office.
The court's observation came when lawyer Gaurav Yadava, who has filed the PIL in his personal capacity, mentioned the plea for an urgent hearing, saying that judicial intervention was needed in this case.
Shah said the UP government has handled all pressing issues, be it Jewar gang-rape, Mathura and Saharanpur incidents, without delay.
The Uttar Pradesh Police on Friday said it has arrested four persons in connection with a murder and gang-rape of four women of a family near Jewar.
Two of the seriously injured students were referred to a hospital in Mau.
After BSP chief Mayawati, the Uttar Pradesh Police on Friday denied permission to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi to visit the violence-hit villages of Saharanpur on Saturday.
'Uttam Pradesh' is turning into 'Crime Pradesh'.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit violence-hit villages of Saharanpur on Saturday.
The incident took place some 60 km from Noida on Jewar at around 1.30 am on Thursday.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has called the recent incidents of violence in Saharanpur a "well-planned conspiracy" as the city slowly limped back to normalcy.
An eerie calm prevailed in violence-hit villages of Saharanpur on Thursday.
Following the worrisome Saharanpur clashes, Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief Mayawati on Thursday has denied any connection with the unfortunate incident, claiming that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is trying to "defame" them in order to "cover up their own misdeeds."
In the wake of clashes between two communities in Saharanpur, the Uttar Pradesh Government on Thursday transferred 174 Sub-Divisional Magistrates.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Thursday asked the Uttar Pradesh Government to submit report on the recent worrisome clashes in Saharanpur.
Despite big claims made during the recent assembly election campaign by the current ruling government in Uttar Pradesh, there seem to be no changes in the law and order situation in the state.
- Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir
- Man brutally beaten to death by woman in Ghaziabad for obscene phone calls
- 17-year-old boy develops unique slipper called 'Electroshoe' for women's safety
- Intelligence Bureau issues alert for infiltration of 22 terrorists from Jaisalmer border
- CBSE Class XII results: Amity International School, Noida's Raksha Gopal tops with 99.6%
- Does India deserve the best facilities? Tejas Express defiled after first day of operations
- Watch: This is how Delhi's Ayesha Falak saved her brother-in-law from kidnappers
- 17-year-old boy invents unique slipper called 'Electroshoe' for women's safety
- Rahul Gandhi meets Saharanpur violence victims at border
- Watch: India's strategic plan to extinguish terrorism from Kashmir
- Appalling! Patients shunted out of Agra hospital for Minister's visit to reduce 'clutter'
- Exclusive: In conversation with Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu over changes in Indian Railway
- DNA: NASA, ISRO join hands to build Earth-imaging satellite 'NISAR'
- Soaps, shampoos distributed among locals in Kushinagar before Yogi Adityanath's visit
- DNA: Today in history, May 27, 2017
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 to be declared by May 30, 2017
- Idea Data Jackpot Offer: Get 10 GB monthly data for 3 months at just Rs 100
- Tral encounter: Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Pulwama; shutdown in Kashmir Valley
- CBSE class 12 results: Here's topper Raksha Gopal's marksheet; it is going viral - This is UNBELIEVABLE!
- West Bengal Madhyamik Result: WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared shortly; check wbresults.nic.in
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017, Warm-up: India vs New Zealand — As it happened...
- Zika virus in India: Symptoms, treatment and protective measures you need to follow!
- Hizbul Commander Sabzar Bhat killed: Know how Burhan Wani's successor was tracked by intelligence agencies
- Chennai: Three burnt to death inside a car
- Tral Encounter: Virender Sehwag ‘salutes’ Indian Army for killing top Hizbul Mujahideen commander Sabzar Ahmad Bhat
- Rejection in love prompted Sabzar Bhat become a Hizbul terrorist – Complete details inside
- Mitchell McCleneghan slams fan for anti-Muslim rant on Twitter