Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday talked to Zee News on a number issues.
Uttar Pradesh News
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday appealed to the people of the state to not to pay heed to any inflammatory speeches spread by 'certain elements'.
Blaming the Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh for the violent clashes between Dalits and upper castes in Saharanpur, the CPI-M on Wednesday demanded action in the matter, including protection and monetary compensation for the Dalits.
It's a tell-all interview of a politician who is known for his bold decisions and statements.
The UP govt suspended the Sarahanpur SSP and the top officer in the wake of ongoing Dalit-Thakur riots.
BJP's firebrand leader and UP CM Yogi Adityanath in an exclusive interview with Zee News Editor Sudhir Chaudhary made it clear that he has no ambition of becoming Prime Minister of India.
Some unidentified persons set fire to at least 12 houses of Thakurs in Shabbirpur village ahead of the arrival of Mayawati.
Special CBI court on May 20 has already granted bail to five Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leaders named as accused.
A video exposing atrocity of police in Uttar Pradesh's Badun district has gone viral on the Internet.
With a view to effectively checking manufacture and sale of illicit liquor, Uttar Pradesh government has set up 399 anti-crime sectors covering all the 75 districts of the state.
The Allahabad High Court today directed the Central and the Uttar Pradesh governments to file their response on a petition seeking disqualification of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and his deputy Keshav Prasad Maurya for not vacating their parliamentary posts.
This is the third time in three months that violence has erupted in Shabbirpur.
The Income Tax department on Wednesday conducted raids at the residences of top bureaucrats at over 15 locations on the suspicion of concealment of income.
A 27-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped in front of her husband, who was tied to a tree and gagged, in Sahaswan police station area of the district, police said.
Former MLA and president of the Peace Party Dr Mohamed Ayub was arrested on charges of rape in Lucknow, reports said on Wednesday.
On May 20, the special CBI court began day-to-day hearing in the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition case and granted bail to the five Vishwa Hindu Parishad leaders named as accused.
Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday said his government will fulfill the promises made to the people of the state unlike the previous dispensation's false assurances.
The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday announced that it will appoint a chief vigilance officer in health department with an aim to minimise corruption.
At least one person died and seven others were left injured after fresh violence erupted in Sarahanpur district of Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday.
A special CBI court will on Wednesday hear the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition cases, including the one against BJP leaders L K Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi and Uma Bharti.
Highly decomposed bodies of a property dealer's wife and two daughters found from Daurala village in Meerut, who were allegedly killed at the behest of his business partner.
Anurag's family had alleged that he was murdered at the behest of corrupt officers as he was about to expose a "scam" in the department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs in Bengaluru.
Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh is thinking of introducing a 'thaali' priced at just Rs 5.
BJP government in Uttar Pradesh is all set to end the 20 percent quota for minorities in social welfare schemes.
Tiwari was found dead last week on a roadside near a VIP guest house in the state capital here under mysterious circumstances.
Mayawati's visit to the trouble-torn area comes in the backdrop of the Dalit outfit Bhim Sena staging a massive dharna in Delhi over the issue.
A report by the country's top audit body, tabled in the just-concluded session of the Assembly, shows tardy performance of the state's PSUs.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath here on Monday will meet the family of late IAS officer Anurag Tiwari, who was found dead outside Meera Bai VIP guest house in Hazratganj area of Lucknow.
Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Sumer Singh was shot dead by two unknown motorcycle borne assailants last night here.
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- All you need to know about Manchester attack
- DNA: Analysing Pakistan's retaliatory video showing damaged Indian posts
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- RJD leader Prabhunath Singh gets life sentence in 22-year-old murder case
- Jharkhand lynching: How WhatsApp rumours lead to killing of 7 people
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- US revives New Silk Road, Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor to counter China's OBOR; India may play key role
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- PM Modi's bold decisions in last 3 years to transform perception of India on global platform: USIBC
- Saif Ali Khan talks about troubled equation with former wife Amrita Singh in throwback video!
- This woman sent a gift made out of garbage to PM Narendra Modi — Here's his reply
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH