At least 21 people fell ill after consuming poisonous tea from a tea stall in Uttar Pradesh's Mirzapur district.
Uttar Pradesh News
Nearly 24 Kawariyas along with four Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) personnel and two police personnel were injured after a group of stone pelters attacked a number of devotees of Lord Shiva in Uttar Pradesh on Friday.
Four of the kawariyas were taken into custody and cases were registered against the others.
Police had discovered 19 skeletons from Moninder Singh Pandher's house in Nithari in Noida on December 29, 2006.
The incident took place at a government hospital in Rampur district's Tanda on Friday.
As he complained of cardiac distress, he was rushed to the Civil hospital but he collapsed.
In the next three to five years, one ITI would be opened in all the districts of the state.
After a long battle with cancer, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator Mathura Prasad Pal died on Saturday in Mathura.
A jeweler Sarvendra Pandey on Friday was robbed of cash worth Rs. 20 lakh and later shot by unidentified men in Hardoi district.
The apex court questioned Swamy`s role in the matter and said it did not have the time to hear the plea."What is your locus standi in the case? We didn`t know that you are a party to the case.
The Supreme Court on Friday said that it will soon decide on early hearing of batch of petitions including cross appeals in the Ram Temple Babri Masjid land dispute case.
This comes a month after an FIR was lodged at the Gomti Nagar police station against eight engineers of the Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department in connection with alleged financial anomalies in the project.
"BSP supremo Mayawati is unable to digest the results of 2014 Lok Sabha elections and 2017 UP Assembly elections. People of UP have grossly rejected partisan and communal politics. They are looking forward to progress and development of the state," UP BJP spokesperson Rakesh Tripathi said.
"The other 12 staffers, including seven teachers and an accountant, were dismissed yesterday. They were found responsible in an inquiry into the forced stripping of the girls to check if they were menstruating ," he said.
NDA candidate Ram Nath Kovind was on Thursday elected the 14th President of India.
The woman, who married the accused a few years ago, told police that her husband raped her 18-year-old daughter from her first marriage.
The kanwariyas or Lord Shiva devotees were taking rest under the shed of an abandoned petrol pump in Muzaffarnagar's Khatauli area when lightning struck and the shed collapsed, burying many.
The accused and his parents have been arrested and the woman hospitalised, they said.
The Rajya Sabha chairman on Thursday accepted the resignation of BSP supremo Mayawati.
A 27-year-old woman was allegedly killed by her estranged husband after a heated argument at Mansurpur village in the district on Thursday, an official said.
In a shocking incident, a boy and a girl were mercilessly thrashed up by three goons in the name of moral policing in Maharajgang district of Uttar Pradesh.
All appointments made during the Samajwadi Party rule in Uttar Pradesh will be probed by CBI, Yogi Adityanath said on Wednesday.
A special court on Wednesday rejected a plea by lawyers of former Uttar Pradesh minister Gayatri Prajapati, an accused in a gang-rape case, for the removal of POCSO charges against him.
Four children on Wednesday drowned in the River Ganga, police said.
About 150 grams of the white powdery explosive PETN was found wrapped in a paper close to the seat of the Leader of the Opposition.
A domestic helps’ union has decided to boycott Noida’s Mahagun Moderne society in Sector 78 after the residents blacklisted 81 domestic workers following the July 12 incident.
In an another case of dowry-related violence, a woman was allegedly attacked with a knife by her in-laws over a property dispute in Uttar Pradesh's Vrindavan.
The Dalit leader on Tuesday tendered her resignation, hours after the Chair asked her to restrict her impromptu speech on alleged anti-Dalit violence in Uttar Pradesh's Saharanpur.
A special court on Tuesday framed charges against former Uttar Pradesh minister Gayatri Prasad Prajapati and other six co-accused in a gang-rape case.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had described it as a "dangerous terror conspiracy" and he recommended a probe into the incident by the NIA.
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: India suffer heartbreaking nine-run defeat against England
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Income Tax Filing 2017: Here is why you should check Form 26AS
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!
- President Mukherjee gets nostalgic in farewell speech, remembers Indira Gandhi, praises PM Modi
- Former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Zain Ali found dead in Pakistan