Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national President Amit Shah on Friday targeted Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi after former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit's remarks that he needed more time to "mature", saying "immature Rahul should be kept at home" instead of being sent to Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh News
Senior Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Friday had a narrow escape on Friday as his helicopter had to make an emergency landing in Karand village near Jahangirabad here due to some technical snag, police said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday touched upon the 2016 Kanpur train tragedy and termed it as a "conspiracy" of the people "sitting across the border".
Citing that how Congress party has been sidelined by the people in Maharashtra, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hits out at the former over their downfall in the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) elections 2017 while addressing an election rally in Gonda on Monday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday accused the Samajwadi Party (SP) government in Uttar Pradesh of protecting and patronizing the "copying mafia" in the state which was harming the future of the youth.
Amit Shah`s response comes to Sheila Dikshit`s statement saying that Rahul Gandhi is not a mature politician but is ready to take over the reins of the party.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Friday greeted people on the occasion of Maha Shivratri
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Friday rejected Prime Minister Narendra Modi`s allegation that his government discriminated against a religion and favoured another.
Maha Shivratri was celebrated on Friday in Uttar Pradesh.
While Congress party is trying hard to project Rahul Gandhi as a main challenger to Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019 Lok Sabha elections, its senior leader and former Delhi chief minister has opined that the party vice president still lacks maturity and needs more time.
Launching a scathing attack at Amit Shah over his `Kasab` remark, Mayawati said, "there is no bigger `Kasab` (terrorist) than the Bharatiya Janata Party president.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi, who has not campaigned for the Uttar Pradesh assembly polls this time due to ill health, on Thursday in a video message appealed to the people of Amethi and Rae Bareli to vote for the party.
Over 61 percent voters exercised their franchise on Thursday in the fourth phase elections to the Uttar Pradesh Assembly.
Hitting out at Amit Shah for 'KASAB' remark, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today accused BJP leaders of coining petty acronyms for the fear of defeat in the the Assembly polls.
Samajwadi Party expelled party rebel Aman Mani Tripathi for contesting as an Independent against its official candidate for the ongoing Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017.
BJP chief Amit Shah said on Thursday that his party would win 300+ seats in UP.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi today accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of resorting to the politics of hatred in face of SP-Congress combine challenges to the BJP in the ongoing UP assembly polls.
Rahul Gandhi and Akhilesh Yadav will hold a joint roadshow in Varanasi on February 27.
After the formation of the Narendra Modi government at the Centre, the Indian Army's morale got a massive boost and is now at an all time high, BJP chief Amit Shah said on Thursday.
The body of a Muslim cleric, who was missing since Monday, was found hanging from a tree at Kheri Karmu village in Shamli district.
"I can understand if you attack Modi or BJP but you are now targeting a donkey?"
Police have registered a case against the chairman of a local college and the branch manager of a public sector bank here for misappropriation of Rs 65 lakh from a government fund.
A local court has convicted an undertrial prisoner and sentenced him to one-year imprisonment for possessing drugs inside the district jail here.
Voting continued on a brisk note in all 12 assembly seats in the district with 21.22 per cent voters having exercised their franchise by 11 AM amid tight security.
In a scathing attack at Samajwadi Party, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Thursday alleged that the Uttar Pradesh government has done nothing but only involved in advertisement.
With the voting for the fourth phase of Uttar Pradesh Assembly election begun on 53 constituencies, Villagers in Fatehpur`s Khaga boycott polling over developmental issues.
The bookies believe the emotive issues work better in elections.
The son of a Samajwadi Party (SP) candidate was shot and seriously injured in Uttar Pradesh's Mahoba district on Thursday morning, police said.
The anniversary celebrations of one of the largest temples here -- the land of Lord Krishna -- saw thousands of devotees performing aarti on Wednesday.
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- DNA: BJP President Amit Shah's Exclusive interview
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP
- Shiv Sena retains Thane Municipal Corporation, wins 67 seats
- Maharashtra civil polls: BJP bags 32 seats in Ulhasnagar, Shiv Sena 25
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: After being snubbed at IPL 2017 auction, Irfan Pathan named skipper of Baroda
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details
- UP Polls: Bookies, gamblers bet huge on BJP's win after PM ups the ante
- BJP comes to power in Pune corporation for first time, dislodges NCP