Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is learnt to have requested the Centre to repatriate Awanish kumar Awasthi, a UP cadre IAS officer, whom he wants as his Principal Secretary.
Uttar Pradesh News
ABAP spokesman Mohan Das welcomed the apex court's suggestion of an out of court settlement and said the body will soon have a meeting to explore the possibility.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Aditya Nath Yogi is learnt to have requested the Centre to repatriate Awanish kumar Awasthi, a UP cadre IAS officer, whom he wants as his Principal Secretary.
43 people have been arrested from various districts of Uttar Pradesh for their alleged role in cattle smuggling, police said today, adding that 27 FIRs have been registered against 60 people for the same.
A day after portfolios were allotted to ministers by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, his two deputies, Keshav Prasad maurya and Dinesh Sharma, today formally took charge of their departments and emphasised on corruption-free working.
It seems UP CM wants to send a clear message that laxity in enforcing law and order will not be tolerated.
Mohsin Raza is Minister of State for Science and Technology, Electronics, IT, Muslim Waqf and Haj in UP government.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today instructed BJP MPs from Uttar Pradesh to refrain from seeking favours from Chief Minister Adityanath Yogi in transfers and postings of officials.
Yogi Adityanath has directed UP government officials to stop chewing pan, pan masala etc when in office.
BJP's Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy today said Uttar Pradesh would "shine" under the leadership of newly-elected Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Asserting that women safety is the top priority of Yogi Adityanath-led government, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Thursday lashed out at the opposition for dubbing the anti-Romeo squad as Hindutva agenda and said it is a result of frustration as they failed to maintain law and order in Uttar Pradesh during their tenure.
Several news stories have been aired on how Muslims reacted to the appointment of BJP's firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath as UP.
BJP manifesto had said that all the illegal slaughter houses would be closed in UP and there would be a blanket ban on all the mechanised slaughter houses.
Firebrand BJP leader and UP CM Yogi Adityanath is known for his strict decisions that he took in the past as Gorakhpur MP.
It seems UP CM Yogi Adityanath will not take rest until he makes Uttar Pradesh a crime-free state.
Possibly inspired by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's pledge to ensure cleanliness in the state, a minister in his government took broom in his hands to sweep the floor of his office at the State Secretariat here.
In line with the BJP's election manifesto, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has directed police officials to be vigilante and act swiftly on cases related to crime against women.
Two slaughterhouses of political heavyweights BSP leader Yakub Qureshi and former Meerut MP and ex-BSP leader Shahid Akhlaq were sealed in Meerut.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday advised the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MPs from Uttar Pradesh, not to put unnecessary pressure on the police department.
Newly appointed CM of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Aditya Nath is the head priest of the Gorakhnath math, a Hindu temple in Gorakhpur. Consequently, he follows a strict diet of satvik food and maintains a highly disciplined life.
Senior BJP leader Subramanian Swamy today accused Muslim bodies of "creating hindrances" in resolving the Ram Janambhumi-Babri Masjid dispute and said the "outer limit" to settle the issue is April 2018.
Days after newly-elected Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced a crackdown in illegal slaughterhouses that have been running in the state, three meat shops have been torched by unknown persons in Hathras district of the state.
Sending a strong message that he would brook no delay in the clearance of files, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday directed officials to ensure quick disposal.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday allocated the portfolios to his ministers.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday announced portfolios of his ministers with Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya getting PWD and
In order to provide a safer environment to women in Uttar Pradesh, the state's police has set up ‘Anti Romeo Squads’ to prevent harassment of women by miscreants on the instructions of newly-inducted Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has ordered a swift and proper action against the accused of a molestation case after the victims' family member tweeted him seeking justice.
After tightening the noose on illegal slaughterhouses, Chief Minister Yogi Adityantah on Wednesday ordered banning of pan masala, gutka in all government offices in Uttar Pradesh.
Asserting that the Muslim front in the Ram Mandir case will have to choose a different spot to build a mosque, Bharatiya Janata Party leader Subramanian Swamy on Wednesday said if a compromise is not reached on this matter, his party will pass a legislation in this regard when they will have a majority in the Rajya Sabha.
Union Information and Broadcasting Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu on Wednesday said that the there should be a mutual discussion on the Ayodhya dispute to arrive at a conclusion.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- Exclusive: What keeps Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute still unresolved?
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- Yogi wave: Crackdown on slaughterhouses in UP
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Baby born with rare condition labelled 'alien' by shocked mom who refused to nurse him