UP CM Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday allocated the portfolios to his ministers.
Uttar Pradesh News
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday announced portfolios of his ministers with Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya getting PWD and
In order to provide a safer environment to women in Uttar Pradesh, the state's police has set up ‘Anti Romeo Squads’ to prevent harassment of women by miscreants on the instructions of newly-inducted Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has ordered a swift and proper action against the accused of a molestation case after the victims' family member tweeted him seeking justice.
After tightening the noose on illegal slaughterhouses, Chief Minister Yogi Adityantah on Wednesday ordered banning of pan masala, gutka in all government offices in Uttar Pradesh.
Asserting that the Muslim front in the Ram Mandir case will have to choose a different spot to build a mosque, Bharatiya Janata Party leader Subramanian Swamy on Wednesday said if a compromise is not reached on this matter, his party will pass a legislation in this regard when they will have a majority in the Rajya Sabha.
Union Information and Broadcasting Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu on Wednesday said that the there should be a mutual discussion on the Ayodhya dispute to arrive at a conclusion.
The BJP had announced that it would take "stern steps to close down all illegal slaughterhouses besides banning mechanised slaughterhouses" if it comes to power.
In a new challenge for Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath an anonymous letter allegedly carrying threatening message from terror outfit Islamic State, has been found from Varanasi's Mirzamurad area.
Yogi Adityanath took over as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on Sunday with the promise of working for all sections of society without any discrimination.
The AIMPLB said on Wednesday that it is ready for an out-of-court settlement under the watchful eyes of the apex court in the Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid case.
Yogi Adityanath's father, Anand Singh Bisht, has advised his son to take everyone along after taking over the Uttar Pradesh Chief Ministerial post.
Averring that the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute in Ayodhya has become more of a political issue, the Samajwadi Party on Wednesday urged the Supreme Court to give the final decision on the issue.
Uttar Pradesh's newly anointed Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has welcomed the Supreme Court observation on the settlement of the dispute over the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
Asserting that the issue of Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute can be solved through talks, Muslim Cleric Maulana Suhaib Qasmi on Wednesday vouched for an out-of-court settlement.
The Supreme Court on Wednesday adjourned hearing on Babri Masjid demolition case involving senior BJP leaders LK Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Uma Bharti and others for Thursday.
In a fresh trouble for jailed former minister Gayatri Prajapati, an FIR was registered against him on Tuesday for allegedly having taken money from a person on the promise of providing a government job.
A slaughterhouse, which was allegedly being run illegally, was sealed by the district authorities in the Kamalgadaha locality under Jaitpura police station here, police officials said.
An interesting situation arose during the Question Hour in the Lok Sabha on Tuesday when the name of newly-elected Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath came up in the first question.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath today welcomed the Supreme Court's suggestion of an out-of-court settlement of the Ayodhya dispute and said aggrieved parties must sit together to resolve it.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday gave a farewell speech in Parliament.
Hailing the Supreme Court's suggestion for an out of court settlement through negotiation between the two sides on Ram Mandir issue, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Tuesday said the matter should be resolved at the earliest and a grand shrine should be built with participation of all.
Security in temples across Uttar Pradesh will be strengthened ahead of the Basant Navratra, UP minister Shrikant Sharma said on Tuesday.
BJP MP Subramanian Swamy on Tuesday suggested a plan on the controversial matter of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri Masjid.
In a shot in the arm for the Narendra Modi-led government, newly-appointed Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, on Tuesday accepted the proposal to build a Ramayana Museum in Ayodhya.
Three persons looted cash and a mobile-phone from a man when he took a lift in their car near Barola village here, police said on Tuesday.
After embarrassing defeat of the Samajwadi Party in the Assembly Elections, over 20 advisers had put down their papers.
It's one of the best speeches by Yogi Adityanath. It has gone massively viral on internet.
AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi today said the Babri Masjid case is about the title and he is waiting to seeing if "conspiracy charges" would be held against senior BJP leaders in the matter.
Yogi Adityanath has been the 'mahant' (head priest) of the famous Gorakhnath Temple since 1994.
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- Why international media reacts negatively after Yogi Adityanath appointed as UP Chief Minister?
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Lalu Prasad Yadav injured as stage collapses in Patna
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- DNA: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar urges everyone to build toilets
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- Emotional Kuldeep Yadav cries even as legends Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri try to decode India's latest sensation — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?