A 19-year-old youth has been arrested by police in Mumbai's Ghatkopar area for allegedly circulating a morphed picture of Uttar Pradesh's newly appointed Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on the social media platforms.
Uttar Pradesh News
Babri Masjid Action Committee (BMAC) Zafaryab Jilani on Tuesday disagreed with Supreme Court's advice that the amicable settlement of the Ayodhya temple dispute was a better course than on insisting on judicial pronouncement.
The award was given “as per faith and belief of Hindus” given the huge sentimentality attached with the land considered to be the birthplace of Lord Ram.
The BJP and its parent organisation Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) on Tuesday welcomed the Supreme Court ruling on the long-pending Ram Temple-Babri Masjid dispute in Ayodhya, saying negotiations were the best way to resolve it.
Bhaujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati on Tuesday alleged in the Rajya Sabha that Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) were tampered with in the just concluded Uttar Pradesh assembly elections.
A bench headed by Chief Justice JS Khehar said that such religious issues can be solved through negotiations and also offered to mediate to arrive at an amicable settlement.
Setting an example for hundreds of women becoming victim of eve-teasing incidents, a teenager thrashed her molesters with a police baton in Uttar Pradesh's capital Lucknow.
Newly-appointed Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and firebrand Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Yogi Adityanath met Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday.
Yogi Adityanath has asked senior state government officials to ensure that 30 districts of the state are open defecation free by December.
Union Minister for Water Resources Uma Bharti on Monday reacted to saint-politician Yogi Adityanath's decision on the 'VIP culture' in Uttar Pradesh and said that the use of red beacon is okay if a minister is on an official visit.
After its poll debacle in Uttar Pradesh, the Congress on Monday said the party's central leadership will soon review its performance and introspect on the reasons that led to its loss.
Uttar Pradesh new Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath seems to have found support from an unlikely quarter - former CM Akhilesh Yadav's uncle Ram Gopal Yadav.
Even before dawn broke, seven priests from Gorakhpur and Allahabad trooped into the chief minister's official residence for conducting prayers.
Mohammad shares a special bond with the temple's head priest Yogi Adityanath.
An incident of mass cheating has been reported from Uttar Pradesh's Ballia where students copied from carbon copies of answer sheets during their class Xth UP Board examination.
Samajwadi Party leader Ram Gopal Yadav on Monday said that the Election Commission should clear doubts over electronic voting machines (EVMs).
Yogi Adityanath on Monday directed state government officials to provide details of their movable and immovable properties and income tax within 15 days.
BSP chief Mayawati will move court against the alleged tampering of EVMs during the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections in the next two-three days.
The BJP's victory in Assembly Elections had caused panic among big slaughterhouses across Uttar Pradesh.
Yogi Adityanath was sworn-in as the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on Sunday.
Saint-politician Yogi Adityanath, who began his new innings as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh with a pledge to work without discrimination, has decided not to promote the VIP culture during his tenure.
The Samajwadi Party on Monday condemned the murder of Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) leader in Allahabad and urged the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath-led Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government to make no compromises in regard to law and order in the state.
Yogi Adityanath took oath as the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister on Sunday.
Muslim supporters of the BJP have dismissed reports that the minority community members are hugely disappointed with the decision to appoint Yogi Adityanath as the Chief Minister of in Uttar Pradesh.
Yogi Adityanath, who was sworn in as Uttar Pradesh's new Chief Minister on Sunday, said that strengthening law and order situation in the state will be among his top priorities.
The decision by Jats, agitating for quota, of calling off agitation had come as a relief to Delhi which was bracing for trouble.
Noted election strategist Prashant Kishor, who was hired by the Congress to help it win the crucial assembly elections in five states, is reportedly untraceable after the party's humiliating defeat in Uttar Pradesh.
BSP leader Mohd Shami was shot dead by some unidentified in Allahabad.
Cricketer-turned-politician Mohsin Raza is the lone Muslim face in the new cabinet. BJP had not fielded any Muslim candidate in the Assembly polls.
Newly-appointed Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said that his government is committed to fulfil all the promises made by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in its election manifesto.
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- Why international media reacts negatively after Yogi Adityanath appointed as UP Chief Minister?
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Lalu Prasad Yadav injured as stage collapses in Patna
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- DNA: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar urges everyone to build toilets
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- Emotional Kuldeep Yadav cries even as legends Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri try to decode India's latest sensation — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?