Urging Arab and Islamic leaders to unite and do their share to defeat Islamist extremists, US President Donald Trump acknowledged that India was a victim of terrorism.
United States (U.S.) President Donald Trump did not schedule a meeting with Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, even as he met Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani and Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud on the sidelines of the Riyadh Summit.
The US, Japan and South Korea have called for an urgent UN Security Council meeting -- to be held on Tuesday -- to discuss North Korea's missile test on Sunday, diplomatic officials said.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said he would discuss ways to advance peace with Donald Trump on the US President's first visit to Israel on Monday.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Sunday criticised U.S. President Donald Trump for sealing an arms deal and other investments worth hundreds of billions of dollars with Saudi Arabia, Tehran`s arch-rival in the Middle East.
The missile tested was the Pukguksong-2, which uses solid fuel that allows for immediate firing.
US President Donald Trump had a brief encounter with Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Sunday and said he was pleased to meet him.
No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack which took place late last night on the guest house run by Swedish charity Operation Mercy in the heart of the Afghan capital.
The governing centre-right party is still on course for a comfortable victory, but no longer enjoys the 20-point lead that provoked talk of a landslide at the start of the campaign.
The test of what the US military described as a medium- range missile fired from Pukchang, North Korea was the second this week, and the 10th this year.
In a letter to the Guardian Council, which oversees elections, Raisi called for "the investigation of certain violations committed before and during the election", according to the Fars news agency.
Donald Trump called on Arab leaders to do their share to fight "Islamist extremism" on Sunday.
Chief executive Eric Trappier said the company was awaiting more information on Canada's search for fighter planes.
US President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka said on Sunday that ultra-conservative Saudi Arabia has made "encouraging" progress in empowering women but more freedom is needed.
"The stories of Saudi women, such as yourselves, catalysing change, inspire me to believe in the possibility of global women's empowerment," said Ivanka.
Trump will also appeal to countries in the Middle East to play their part in fighting extremism.
The assassination of Mazen Faqha in the middle of the Hamas-run Gaza Strip on March 24 shocked the Islamist movement and raised the possibility of a new round of violence with Israel.
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte said that he would not allow the United States to treat his country as a colony.
Elite counter-terror troops surrounded a one-storey house in the central district of Narsingdi on Saturday afternoon after a tip-off that Islamist extremists were holed up there.
Two blasts including at least one suicide attacker hit the base in a village east of Saraqeb in Idlib province, the British-based Observatory reported.
Welfare Minister Leo Varadkar is leading the race to succeed Enda Kenny as Ireland's first Indian-origin and also openly gay Prime Minister or the Taoiseach, the media reported.
North Korea on Sunday launched an unidentified projectile, just a week after Pyongyang carried out its most successful ballistic missile test, South Korean military has confirmed.
US President Donald Trump and leaders of the six Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries -- Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates -- began asummit meeting here on Sunday, officials said.
US President Donald Trump along with other male White House officials participated in a ceremonial sword dance in Saudi Arabia outside the Murabba Palace, the media reported.
Robert O'Neill, the former Navy SEAL who claims to have fired the shots that killed Osama Bin Laden, said that ahead of 2011 Abbottabad raid, he gave departing gifts to his children and believed that he won't be able to meet his family again.
Afghanistan's embattled Vice President, Gen. Abdul Rashid Dostum has left for Turkey, another long exile for the former warlord amid a criminal investigation into rape accusations leveled against him.
At least 20 US spies were killed or imprisoned by the Chinese government between 2010 and 2012, crippling the country's information-gathering, a media report has said.
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Saturday that arms agreements worth $110 billion signed with Saudi Arabia aim to help the kingdom deal with "malign Iranian influence".
US President Donald Trump sealed a $110 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia on Saturday on his maiden foreign trip as he struggled to shift attention from the aftermath of his firing of the director of the FBI.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH