Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Friday slammed the recent 'illegitimate' US-led coalition's strike against pro-Syrian government forces.
The number of Indian-origin MPs in the British Parliament is likely to increase marginally following the next month's snap general election, according to a think tank.
A roadside bombing killed 11 people in eastern Afghanistan on Friday as they were traveling to a wedding in the country's east.
Sri Lanka said Friday it will demolish an estimated 10,000 illegally built homes and offices in Colombo, a day after a seven-storey wedding hall collapsed, killing one and wounding 23.
Washington had shunned al-Bashir, who has been Sudan's leader since 1989, and is wanted by the ICC on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Sudan's Darfur region.
Thai police say an Iranian man set himself on fire in front of the Iranian Embassy in Bangkok to protest his country's presidential election.
A US military strike in Syria on Thursday was "government terrorism" and caused a massacre, Syrian government negotiator Bashar al-Ja`afari said on Friday.
A cholera outbreak in war-ravaged Yemen has killed 242 people, and left nearly 23,500 others sick in the past three weeks alone, the World Health Organization said Friday.
Some 30,600 Somalis have returned to their country from Yemen since the beginning of war in Yemen in 2015, the UN refugee agency said on Friday.
Rodrigo Duterte has signed an executive order that will impose a ban on singing karaoke at night and a 2:00 am curfew on drinking alcohol in public.
The Pakistan government sought support from lawmakers across party lines to declare the loss-making flag carrier Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) "bankrupt" and eventually shut it down, the media reported.
Julian Assange has lived in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London since 2012, after taking refuge there to avoid extradition to Sweden over the allegation of rape.
Joe Lieberman is a devout follower of Orthodox Judaism.
President Donald Trump says he is "very close" to naming a new FBI director.
Brazilian President accused of taking bribes and endorsing bribes to silence a witness in a corruption case.
Russia on Friday condemned strikes by the US-led coalition against Syrian forces as "unacceptable".
The 1,092-foot Reagan carries a crew of 4,539 and is equipped with roughly 60 aircraft and costs about $8.5 billion.
China wants to put ties with South Korea back on a "normal track", President Xi Jinping said on Friday.
Pervez Musharraf has been charged with involvement in the murder of the former two-time prime minister in 2007.
The Syrian Army has regained full control of two central villages from the Islamic State group after an attack that killed dozens of people, a monitor said on Friday.
Japan lodged a "strong protest", after accusing China of "unilaterally escalating" tensions.
Saudi leaders regularly accuse Iran of stirring regional conflicts by supporting Shiite movements in Syria, Iraq and Bahrain as well as in Yemen.
Russia has denied US intelligence agencies` conclusion that it interfered in the election campaign to try to tilt the vote in Trump`s favour.
News website Politico has named Sebastian Kurz one of this year`s most influential Europeans.
The US has 28,500 troops in South Korea to guard against the North Korean threat. A major conflict is possible with North, says Trump and Moon.
Japan scrambled fighter jets on after four Chinese coastguard vessels entered in its territorial waters.
Venezuela`s latest wave of anti-government unrest has left at least 45 people dead in the last six weeks.
Nearly 190,000 card-carrying members of the 138-year-old Spanish Socialist Workers` Party (PSOE) are eligible to vote in the leadership primary.
Marianne Ny accuses Julian Assange of having unprotected sex with her despite repeatedly having denied him.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH