Turkey blamed the violence outside its ambassador`s residence on demonstrators linked to the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).
Robert Mueller, 72, is a Vietnam veteran and former US attorney who ran the FBI from 2001-2013, Efe reported on Thursday.
NATO's top brass today said they believed the alliance should consider joining the anti-Islamic State coalition put together by Washington to fight jihadists in Syria and Iraq.
Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that US President Donald Trump had not divulged any secrets during a meeting in Washington with Russian officials.
Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir will attend a gathering in Saudi Arabia on Saturday but has received no indication whether he will meet U.S. President Donald Trump there, Sudan`s foreign minister said on Wednesday.
U.S. and European Union officials will meet next week in Washington D.C. for more talks about risks to air travel, but no extension of a cabin ban on large electronics devices was announced after the two sides met in Brussels on Wednesday.
The US-led coalition against the Islamic State group said Wednesday it did not conduct strikes in the eastern Syrian town of Albu Kamal this week that reportedly killed dozens of civilians.
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday said he can provide the US Congress with the full transcript of the talks between US President Donald Trump and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, to dispel the "political schizophrenia" around the allegations that state secrets were leaked.
The US-led coalition against the Islamic State group said today it did not conduct strikes in the eastern Syrian town of Albu Kamal this week that reportedly killed dozens of civilians.
The administration of President Donald Trump on Wednesday will extend sanctions relief on Iran that was called for under the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, two U.S. officials told Reuters.
A suspected raid by the Saudi-led coalition intervening in Yemen killed 23 civilians on Wednesday, including women and children, near the southwestern city of Taez, Shiite Huthi rebels said.
Thousands of Greeks demonstrated on Wednesday against a new round of austerity cuts in a 24-hour general strike that disrupted travel and shut down public services.
Gunmen stormed the local headquarters of Afghanistan's state media in the eastern Nangarhar province Wednesday.
The Islamic State militant group claimed responsibility for a suicide attack on an Afghan state television station on Wednesday that killed at least six people as well as the attackers and wounded 24.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that Moscow could provide a recording of the exchange between Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and US President Donald Trump, who is accused of sharing classified intelligence.
A car bomb exploded in Syria's sprawling Rukban refugee camp near the border with Jordan on Wednesday causing injuries, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and two rebel sources said.
Christian sect members stormed a prison in Congo's capital on Wednesday, freeing the leader of their movement and 50 others.
Militant group Islamic State on Wednesday claimed responsibility for a suicide attack on a television station in Afghanistan`s eastern province of Nangarhar that killed a security guard as well as all three attackers and wounded at least 17 people.
Three bomb disposal experts were killed in a car bomb blast west of Somalia's capital on Wednesday.
Red Cross workers have found 115 bodies in Central African Republic`s diamond-mining town of Bangassou after several days of militia attacks
President Donald Trump risked the life of an Israeli spy embedded in the ISIS by sharing classified information with Russia, former US and Israeli officials believe.
Islamic state said its fighters were attacking an Afghan state television building in the eastern city of Jalalabad on Wednesday.
North Korea has justified its latest long-, medium-range ballistic missile test-firing as "routine work to raise nuclear capability for self-defence", rejecting the UN Security Council's condemnation.
The Sewol sinking dealt a crushing blow to now-ousted president Park Geun-Hye.
Australia is considering following the United States and Britain in banning laptops from inbound airliner cabins, the prime minister said, but declined to explain whether the move was related to an Islamic State group threat that President Donald Trump discussed with Russian diplomats.
The White House refused to comment on the report.
North Korea on Sunday launched what appeared to be its longest-range ballistic missile yet, claiming it was capable of carrying a "heavy nuclear warhead".
About 50 prisoners escaped from the main prison in Kinshasa.
Japanese PM Shinzo Abe praised US President Donald Trump's tough stance against the Kim Jong-un regime.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH