UK to begin Brexit with EU notification on March
London: Britain will begin Brexit by triggering Article 50 of the EU's Lisbon Treaty on March 29, Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman said on Monday.
Britain's envoy to Brussels Tim Barrow "has informed the EU this morning that Britain will trigger Article 50 on March 29," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!