"I called Angela Merkel to congratulate her. We will continue our essential cooperation with determination for Europe and for our countries," Macron said on Twitter.
The large quantities of weapons aim to help the SDF in their fight to completely clear Raqqa from IS, said the group.
Sudan, one of six majority-Muslim countries on the original travel ban, was removed from the list, leaving eight nations with complete or partial blocks on travel to the United States.
The ministry said Assapov would be posthumously decorated for his service.
"The latest analysis indicates that Mount Agung`s seismic energy is increasing and has the potential to erupt," the National Vulcanology Center said in a statement.
Lopez, co-chair of the Empire State Relief & Recovery Effort, urged people to support Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and Mexico with donations and contributions.
The shooting occurred at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch.
On Saturday, he had also drawn a furious backlash from NBA stars after stating on Twitter that the champion Golden State Warriors and star Stephen Curry would not be invited to attend a White House reception.
After the AfD hurt her conservatives in regional elections last year, Merkel, a pastor`s daughter who grew up in Communist East Germany, wondered if she should run for re-election.
After the Sept 15 bombing attack on a London train, Trump wrote on Twitter that the new ban "should be far larger, tougher and more specific - but stupidly, that would not be politically correct."
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is responsible for verifying that Iran meets the terms of the agreement.
Pakistan claimed that a 22-year-old girl was killed due to the alleged firing by the Indian troops and two others were injured.
Police later removed the trademark flag with inscribed message - 'Khilafat is coming'.
Despite the heated exchanges, Lavrov said the United States would not take military action against North Korea because "they know for sure that it has nuclear bombs."
The incident took place around 11 am at Burnett Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, the Nashville Police told the media.
Social Democrats and their candidate Martin Schulz, have come in a distant second in German elections, as per exit polls.
In Germany`s proportional election system, low turn-out can boost smaller parties, such as the hard-right Alternative for Germany (AfD), giving them more seats from the same number of votes.
More than 420,000 Rohingya Muslims have fled to Bangladesh since August 25.
"Security members found and dug up 28 dead bodies of Hindus who were cruelly violently and killed by ARSA extremist Bengali terrorists in Rakhine State," a statement posted on the army chief`s website said.
At least three UN peacekeepers were killed today during an attack on their convoy in Mali, the UN mission to the conflict-torn country said, without specifying their nationality.
It is believed to be the first time that a fighter from the affluent city-state has featured prominently in one of IS`s videos.
Authorities raised the volcano's alert status to the highest level on Friday following a "tremendous increase" in seismic activity. Its last eruption in 1963 killed 1,100 people.
It claims that a "triumvirate" plan was hatched under which Johnson would lead the UK as the new Prime Minister, Brexit Secretary Davis would handle EU withdrawal and Hammond would run the country's finances.
The income from subscriptions is vital for news outlets as they cannot always rely on advertising for financial survival.
Bangladesh needs "massive international assistance" to shelter the 436,000 Rohingya, the head of the UN refugee agency has said.
Prosecution in the case said the Indian witnesses statements are needed to conclude the trial which has been going on for more than seven years.
After Sushma Swaraj's speech at the UN, Pakistan's Ambassador to the United Nations Maleeha Lodhi showed photos claiming that those were victims of pellet gun attacks in Kashmir.
"We saw directly the damage to the Guajataca dam," Governor Ricardo Rossello said in a Spanish-language Twitter message on Saturday while reinforcing his request that people leave the area as soon as possible.
In his speech, Ri had said that the US and its allies should "think twice" before threatening his country.
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- CBI begins investigation in Ryan murder case
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- PM Modi distributing certificates to beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Dr Subhash Chandra honours Agarwal community in Agrasen Jayanti programme
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Watch: Glenn Maxwell st MS Dhoni b Yuzvendra Chahal, again
- Scientists design novel aluminium that floats on water
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Falahari Maharaj asked victim to lick honey from his tongue before raping
- Watch: Indore erupts to Hardik Pandya's scorcher against David Warner
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- Know why eating onion and garlic is a big no-no during Navratri?
- We built IITs, IIMs, Pak created Lashkar, Jaish: Sushma at UNGA
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton beats Baahubali 2 in Oscar race—Here's how
- Haryana student allegedly raped by 2 school employees, writes to PM Modi for justice