China is committed to enhance and develop friendly and cooperative ties with North Korea, a senior official said on Saturday.
Robbers stole over 2,500 pounds of gold artefacts used in religious ceremonies and caused thousands of pounds worth of damage at a gurdwara in the British town of Crawley, a media report said.
A Palestinian seriously wounded during clashes with Israeli border police in east Jerusalem died of his wounds on Saturday, Israeli police and Palestinian medical sources said.
Turkey's Interior Ministry says two bomb explosions apparently targeting a peace rally in the capital Ankara Saturday killed 30 people and injured 126 others.
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte has urged citizens to keep their wits in the discussion on the influx of refugees.
Pope Francis has urged Catholic church leaders to join him in prayers for peace and reconciliation in Middle East and Africa.
Taiwan's China-friendly president Saturday warned his successor to continue to meet Beijing's condition for dialogue that the two sides see each other as parts of one country, despite growing discontent at home toward the mainland's Communist leadership.
At least 10 miners were trapped after a gas blast occurred at a coal mine in Shangrao county, China's Jiangxi province.
One student was shot dead and another person was injured in a shooting incident at Texas Southern University (TSU), a media report said.
The North Korean capital Pyongyang braced on Saturday for what was predicted to be one of the largest ceremonial displays of military strength in the nuclear-armed nation's history.
Russia and the US are expected to hold military talks over Syria, where both countries have been conducting airstrikes against Islamic State (IS) militants, as soon as this weekend, the Pentagon said.
We all know how babies react when their dads come back home after a day's work. But, have you ever seen a dog react like the baby when his/her dad arrives.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel may need to brace for a constitutional challenge as the Bavaria state threatened to take legal steps with regard to the refugee crisis after a meeting of the cabinet.
A week after a gunman killed 9 people and himself at a college in Oregon, Barack Obama has sough national effort to end the spree of mass shooting incidents.
In terms of the program we originally conceived, we're going to pause that for now, said Warmouth at a White House press call on the issue.
Lebanese army received on Friday a new shipment of Hellfire missiles and artillery munitions in assistance from the US, officials said in a statement.
At least nine people including seven bandits, a policeman and a bank client were killed when eight bandits attacked a bank at Buyenzi neighbourhood in the Burundian capital Bujumbura, police sources said on Friday.
The bilateral relationship between India and the US has grown enormously, especially on security and diplomatic fronts, after Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power and America is hopeful that this alliance will only become more productive, a top State Department official has said.
Twitter will lay off employees next week as freshly-returned chief Jack Dorsey pushes for a leaner operation focused on winning users, tech news website Re/code has reported.
Development banks including the World Bank have pledged an additional USD 15 billion a year by 2020 to fight climate change, taking the world closer to the clutch target of USD 100 billion, officials have said.
An African Parks helicopter that was sent out to rescue the rangers itself came under fire but managed to retrieve six members of the patrol unit.
Militants fired rounds of rockets from outer sides of the city during the clashes, which struck several houses.
The US House of Representative passed a bill on Friday to appeal the 40-year-old oil export ban, but its future was uncertain facing a veto threatened by the White House.
Today's award is therefore also a tribute to the perseverance and courage of the Tunisian people, said Obama.
Seven people, including one fighter, were killed today in two separate border region attacks blamed on jihadists in Mali and neighbouring Burkina Faso, security and government sources said.
New clashes erupted Friday in Gaza, where Israeli forces opened fire and killed six Palestinians.
The mounting toll from a mudslide that buried a Guatemalan community on October 1 has risen to 253 confirmed dead, authorities said Friday, with several hundred more unaccounted for.
Turkish police today detained the editor of a leading English-language daily newspaper on suspicion of "insulting" President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a series of tweets.
The Indian farmers were holding a demonstration to demand compensation for destruction of their cotton crop, according to reports.
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Bihar polls: PM Modi addresses rally in Munger
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Thousands stuck in major jam on China's 50-lane expressway
- Dadri lynching was a pre-planned conspiracy: Mulayam Singh
- Ignore provocative politicians, listen to Pranab Mukherjee: Narendra Modi
- CM Arvind Kejriwal sacks Asim Ahmed Khan over allegations of corruption
- DNA: Final result of Zee News survey on Bihar polls
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?
- Pakistan invokes Muslim Ummah to express concern over 'beef lynching' in Dadri
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Check out: Side effects of coconut water!