"A rocket was fired at southern Israel from the Gaza Strip," Israeli Army said.
The death toll in last week`s train crash in Cameroon has climbed to 79 after rescuers finished combing through the wreckage, authorities said Monday.
A group of former US diplomats held closed door talks at the weekend with senior Pyongyang officials, even as international efforts gather pace to further isolate North Korea, diplomatically and economically.
At least 32 militants were killed as Afghan forces thwarted Taliban offensive to capture Faizabad district in Jauzjan province, an official said on Monday.
Israel's air force hit a Hamas post in the Gaza Strip today after a rocket was fired from the Palestinian enclave toward Israel, the military said.
In a scathing attack on Hillary Clinton, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said his Democratic rival was responsible for emboldening Iran like never before and bringing endless "humiliation" for America.
France began clearing the so-called "Jungle" migrant camp in the northern city of Calais on Monday ahead of its planned demolition.
Donald Trump proves himself unfit for presidency "every single day", US President Barack Obama has said as he slammed the Republican leaders for going along with the rhetoric of the party's White House nominee till recently.
Supporting Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's vision on immigration and terrorism, prominent Indian-Americans have said the mood in the US is "anti-establishment" and the country cannot afford any more of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's "bad judgements".
Iraqi forces battled Sunday through booby traps, sniper fire and suicide car bombs to tighten the noose around Mosul, while also hunting Islamic State group jihadists behind attacks elsewhere in th
Hacked emails from the personal account of Hillary Clinton's top campaign official show her aides considered inserting jokes about her private email server into her speeches at several events and at least one joke made it into her remarks.
Migrants began arriving early Monday at official meeting points set by French authorities as part of the full evacuation of the Calais "Jungle" camp, according to an AFP journalist at the scene.
Officials say, 14 people, including 10 children, were injured in a multi-car crash on Interstate 95 in Maryland.
Washington A little more than two weeks before the November 8 presidential elections, US Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and her Republican opponent Donald Trump have begun the final stretch o
Russian inspectors on Monday will start observation flights over the Turkish territory under the Open Skies Treaty to monitor its compliance, a senior Russian defense official said.
Clinton, the Democratic former secretary of state, leads 50 percent to 38 percent in a four-way contest with two minor party candidates, according to a ABC News poll.
The Kurdish forces, known as peshmerga, said they "cordoned off" eight villages northeast of Mosul and are now less than 9 kms from its outskirts.
Sheikh Hasina said, "Awami League must come back to power to take the nation forward towards its goal of becoming a poverty-free nation."
"One person will be responsible if democracy is derailed," Imran, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman said while referring to Sharif as he addressed the media outside his Bani Gala residence here.
Clashes and air strikes shook the Syrian city of Aleppo, a monitor said on Sunday, as heavy fighting resumed after the end of three-day truce declared by government ally Russia.
With deals over USD 12 billion in kitty this month, including leasing of a second nuclear submarine, Russia hopes to bag more projects as it termed itself as not just a business partner but an "ally" who stood by India in its "darkest hours".
Analysts said the call to make Xi a strongman leader was an attempt to raise Xi's status to the equivalent of "Great Leader".
An investigation by UK's Scotland Yard of an explosive device found on the London Underground network earlier this week have uncovered a linked bomb plot in southwest England.
Disasters brought by Typhoon Haima have affected 1.69 million people in south China`s Guangdong province, said the civil affairs department on Sunday.
The White House condemned the Assad regime's "defiance" of international norms after United Nations experts found the Syrian army had conducted three chemical weapons attacks against its own people in 2014 and 2015.
In a blunt message, the United State has warned Pakistan that it will not hesitate to act alone, when necessary.
"I do not even think about answering (Trump) any more," Clinton told the media on Saturday while travelling from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia as she made campaign stops in both cities located in Pennsylvania.
Twenty-six men held hostage by Somali pirates for nearly five years have been released, international mediators said on Saturday.
An adult film actress on Saturday became the latest woman to accuse Donald Trump of unwanted sexual advances, saying the Republican presidential candidate offered her $10,000 to come to his hotel room alone.
An Avianca Boeing 787 on a flight from Madrid to Bogota with some 200 passengers aboard was cruising at high altitude near Venezuela's western border with Colombia Friday evening when a Venezuelan military plane was spotted on radar flying a short distance away, the Colombian Defense Ministry said in a statement yesterday.
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- PM Modi appeals people to wish army officials this Diwali
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- Watch: Reports on natural mosquito repellent
- DNA: Today in History | October 22, 2016
- Delhi: Fire in children's ward of GTB Hospital, no casualties
- Panel discussion on politics of MNS in the name of patriotism
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience
- Akhilesh Yadav's big revelation - 'Amar Singh said something big will happen in October in Samajwadi Party'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year
- Virender Sehwag trolls Pakistan after Indian hockey team's 3-2 win in Asian Champions Trophy
- Brave BSF jawan Gurnam Singh, injured in Pak firing, succumbs to injuries
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read
- Here's how Alzheimer's disease can be possibly prevented
- China warns US not to meddle in border row with India
- Chinese mobile phone manufacturers urged to 'Make in India'