The death toll from the bombing of a refugee camp by Nigeria's air force has climbed to 236, a local official said today a sharp increase from earlier counts.
Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar, whose tenure was to end on January 28, on Sunday got a one-year extension.
France`s conservative presidential candidate Francois Fillon said Monday Europe needed a "jolt" to reform in light of new global threats to the old order, after talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
With a stroke of a pen, President Donald Trump on Monday unravelled the Trans-Pacific Partnership, withdrawing the US from the controversial free-trade pact. Without Washington's participation, the TPP would have to be renegotiated or scrapped altogether.
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been 'critically injured' in air strikes in northern Iraq, as per reports.
The Philippine defence chief said Monday that 25 hostages are still being held by Islamic militants in the southern Philippines but urged that no ransom be paid for their release.
Brussels warned Britain Monday that it must must refrain from any formal negotiations for bilateral trade deals with third countries until after its divorce from the EU.
US President Donald Trump will sign a decree Monday that effectively ends US participation in a sweeping trans-Pacific free trade agreement negotiated under former president Barack Obama, CNN reported.
Mauritius is set to have a new Prime Minister on Monday, two days after the 86-year-old Indian-origin Anerood Jugnauth resigned and handed over the post to his son.
At least 69 Pakistani are being held in Saudi Arabia for their alleged involvement in terror-related offences, local media reported on Monday.
This letter has gone MASSIVELY viral on Twitter and other social media websites.
Newly-inaugurated US President Donald Trump thanked his predecessor Barack Obama for a letter for him in the Oval Office but said he will not be divulging its contents to the media.
The mayor of Jerusalem says the Trump administration is "serious" and committed to moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
A solution at Syrian peace talks in the Kazakh capital Astana should not be expected within one or two days, Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said on Monday.
A Chinese court Monday sentenced a former top official to life in prison for corruption involving millions of dollars, the latest high-profile conviction in President Xi Jinping`s crackdown on graft.
Uganda said on Monday it had returned dozens of former combatants of a Democratic Republic of Congo rebel group to a military camp after they tried to sneak back to their own country in disguise last week.
Ten people are confirmed dead and about 30 missing after a boat believed to be carrying Indonesian illegal immigrants capsized in rough seas off Malaysia, officials said Monday.
In December, Donald Trump had tweeted that China had ripped a US Navy research drone out of international waters in an 'unpresidented' act. It was soon corrected to 'unprecedented.'
Malaysia`s transport minister on Monday met a group representing families of passengers from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 in Perth, after being lobbied by relatives of those lost when the plane vanished in 2014.
Peace talks gathering the Syrian regime and rebel groups began Monday in the Kazakh capital Astana, although rebels said they would not negotiate face-to-face with the government in the first session.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Monday he believed United States President Donald Trump understood the value of free trade and that he would keep pitching a multinational trade pact that Trump's administration has vowed to exit.
President Maithripala Sirisena ordered an investigation Monday into alleged insider trading at Sri Lanka`s central bank that has heightened tensions between him and his prime minister.
A dangerous weekend weather system killed at least 18 people in the US South, with Georgia officials reporting more than a dozen deaths on Sunday after severe thunderstorms and tornadoes buffeted several states.
Pervez Musharraf left Pakistan for Dubai in March last year hours after the Interior Ministry issued a notification to remove his name from the Exit Control List.
Saenuri said most of its members supported a change of name, calling it the only way to give the party a "new life".
The emergence of the Islamic State has provided a potent new rallying cry for radicals in Indonesia, which has long struggled with Islamic militancy.
Michael Flynn has raised eyebrows for receiving payment from a Russian broadcaster to join a gala celebration in Moscow in 2016, where he sat at a banquet table with President Vladimir Putin.
US President Donald Trump`s administration was invited to participate in the talks but did not send a delegation.
The Jalisco group`s incursions into Sinaloa territory have turned Colima state into the Mexican region with the highest homicide rate, with 72 killings per 100,000 inhabitants last year.
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part III
- Watch: Preparation undergoing for 68th Republic Day celebration in Delhi
- Delhi: Republic Day full dress rehearsal today
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Dynastic politics: How leaders seek tickets for their family for polls
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Younger Phogat sisters hope to claim Olympic medal to complete father's unfulfilled dream
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- Ukraine and sores of Black Sea looks spectacular from space station!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!