The Saudi-led coalition denied Tuesday it had imposed a "blockade" on Yemen, saying instead that it was controlling access to the country to prevent pro-Iran rebels from obtaining arms.
The National Investigation Agency has busted a Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) racket having a network stretching from West Bengal to Nepal and arrested its kingpin from here.PTI) The National Investigation Agency has busted a Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) racket having a network stretching from West Bengal to Nepal and arrested its kingpin from here.
Iraqi security forces on Tuesday regained full control of a western town that was attacked by Islamic State group militants two days earlier, officials said.
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in prison after finding him guilty of sexually molesting several girls on the resort island of Bali.
Jurors in the murder trial of British banker Rurik Jutting viewed harrowing iPhone footage on Tuesday showing him torture an Indonesian woman whose decaying body was later found dead in a suitcase in his Hong Kong flat.
Britain`s government on Tuesday backed plans to build a new runway at London`s Heathrow Airport despite opposition from senior cabinet ministers.
Syria`s government could face its first European war crimes probe after two human rights groups filed a complaint in a specialised Paris court over two missing Franco-Syrian nationals.
The Russian Defence Ministry said on Tuesday that Russian and Syrian military planes had not launched any air strikes on Aleppo in the last seven days, contradicting a monitor who says frontline areas in the city have been bombed since Saturday.
Unidentified gunmen killed two Saudi policemen in the mainly Shiite eastern city of Dammam early on Tuesday, authorities in the region said.
Russia said on Tuesday Russian and Syrian military planes had not launched air strikes on Aleppo since Moscow said it was suspending bombing seven days ago, contradicting a monitor who says air strikes on some areas resumed on Saturday.
China on Tuesday expressed shock over the terror attack on a police training centre in Pakistan's restive Balochistan province and said it will continue to back Islamabad in the fight against terrorism and safeguarding national stability.
Southeast Asia faces a growing risk of extremist violence as Islamic State group supporters increasingly work together, but law enforcement agencies are unprepared for the new threat, a report warned on Tuesday.
A Shabaab suicide bomber rammed a vehicle loaded with explosives into an African Union military base in central Somalia on Tuesday, a security official said.
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is the odds-on favourite to be the next president of South Korea - if he wants the job - thanks to high name recognition, a clean reputation and what is seen to be a lacklustre field of rivals.
A church in Israel built where Christians believe the transfiguration of Jesus took place has been vandalised, with chalices stolen, icons damaged and a donation box robbed, an official said Tuesda
Indonesia Sports Minister Imam Nahrawi on Tuesday said he expected the country`s athletes to bag at least 20 gold medals when they host the 2018 Asian Games.
A bomb blast at a guesthouse in northeast Kenya killed at least 12 people on Tuesday, in an attack claimed by Shabaab militants which last hit the area earlier this month.
The Baha'i International Community said today that Iran's effort to crush the religious minority has continued unabated and intensified on some fronts despite President Hassan Rouhani's promises to end religious discrimination.
Mohamad Rizal Buang, a senior fire officer in the southern state of Johor, told AFP the blaze at Johor Bahru's Sultanah Aminah Hospital, a public facility, had been contained after more than two hours.
The head of US military operations in the Middle East wrapped up an unannounced visit to Saudi Arabia Tuesday, amid mounting friction over the kingdom`s bombing campaign in neighbouring Yemen.
The United States wants to remain involved in the campaign to quell Islamic militancy in the southern Philippines, its ambassador to Manila said today after President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to kick out American forces.
Spanish police have arrested two Morrocan imams on the island of Ibiza accused of supporting the Islamist militant group Islamic State publicly and through their social media profiles, the Interior Ministry said on Tuesday.
Addressing the Indian community for the first time at a Diwali reception in her official residence, May said: "It was here in Downing Street PM Narendra Modi chose to start last year's visit and next month I am delighted to join him in India."
The Prime Minister is expected to chair a high-level meeting to discuss the law and order situation in the city after the attack on the Balochistan Police College, around 20 km east of Quetta, on Monday night when three gunmen burst into the sprawling academy, targeting sleeping quarters home to some 700 recruits, and sent terrified young men aged between 15 and 25 fleeing, Dawn online reported.
A male reader who sent a letter to a small Rhode Island newspaper criticizing women who wear yoga pants in public found that snug-fitting pants were the least of his problems as hundreds of people picketed his home and thousands rebuked him on social media.
The United States should not treat the Philippines "like a dog with a leash", Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said.
UN human rights experts have called on Myanmar to investigate allegations that security forces have killed unarmed civilians, burned villages and made arbitrary arrests in a Muslim-majority region where a crackdown has followed attacks on border police.
Donald Trump has disdain for American democratic traditions and the country, cutting across party lines, is increasingly getting united against the Republican presidential nominee, his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton has said.
Antalya is a major tourist resort on Turkey`s Mediterranean coast.
In terms of donations to charity, Myanmar held the top position, with nine out of ten surveyed saying, had they given during the previous month.
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Agra: Three boys beat up railway ticket checker in moving train
- ADHM row: Twinkle Khanna slams Raj Thackeray for demanding Army funds from producers
- DNA: Today in History | October 24, 2016
- Manipur: CM Okram Ibobi Singh escapes unhurt as militants open fire
- Everything is fine in Samajwadi Party, says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Massive fire breaks out at scrap factory in Bihar
- DNA: Analysis of the pathetic conditions of Lord Ram's birth place Ayodhaya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Harbhajan Singh angers MS Dhoni fans with his birthday wish for Wriddhiman Saha
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- On Wriddhiman Saha's birthday, Virender Sehwag unleashes another gem on Twitter
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience
- IND vs NZ: Scott Styris leaves commentary box after losing bet involving Kedar Jhadav - VIDEO