The Islamic State group claimed responsiblity for deadly attacks on Tuesday on the government headquarters and positions of the Saudi-led coalition in the Yemeni city of Aden.
NATO's secretary-general on Tuesday rejected Moscow's claim that its military incursion into alliance airspace over Turkey wasn't intentional or important, saying there were two separate incidents and "the violation lasted for a long time."
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a series of attacks that rocked different parts of Iraq and killed at least 56 people the night before.
Ukraine's parliament has passed a measure that would allow foreigners to serve in its armed forces.
Britain secretly obtained vast amounts of communications data from Pakistan to identify terrorists by hacking into routers in the country made by an American firm, according to US whistleblower Edward Snowden.
Iran has threatened to boycott next week's Frankfurt Book Fair because organisers have invited the author Salman Rushdie, who still has a fatwa against him, as a guest speaker.
As South Carolina Tuesday began a slow recovery from what its Indian-American governor Nikki Haley called a "1,000-year level of rain" President Barack Obama signed a disaster declaration ordering federal aid to help recovery efforts.
A Christian priest in Bangladesh has survived an attempt on his life by three suspected Islamists who attacked him in his house after pretending to want to learn about Christianity, days after two foreigners were killed by armed men in attacks claimed by ISIS terror group.
US President Barack Obama faces a growing political opposition including those from his party colleagues, trade and labour unions and businesses on what he described as a "historic" 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal that links 40 per cent of the global economy.
Snowden claimed that GCHQ used a series of interception tools called "Smurf Suite".
An explosives expert of the Jamaatul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) was killed today when he detonated a grenade while security forces searched for weapons in one of the hideouts of the militant group, police said.
Seven people were killed and 30 others injured today when a bus fell off a bridge in east China's Anhui Province.
North Korea shows no sign of preparing for a long-range rocket launch to mark a major political anniversary this week, a South Korean government official said today.
South Carolina residents today reeled under the effects of weekend flooding that killed at least 11 people and left tens of thousands without power or drinking water.
Halal Speed Dating, a new matchmaking event in Kuala Lumpur that is helping Malaysian Muslims find partner.
The controversial bill lets terminally-ill patients seek a doctor's help in ending their lives.
Some 26,000 South Carolinians did not have electricity and 40,000 had no drinking water.
The four-square-mile International Zone of Baghdad was the seat of government power underSaddam Hussein and became known as the Green Zone after the 2003 US-led invasion.
The lawsuit alleges the CIA has withheld documents regarding retired Salvadoran Army Col Sigifredo Ochoa Perez.
Such a move "would end" Obama's plans to bring US troops home before he leaves office on January 20, 2017, The Washington Post reported yesterday.
The Narendra Modi government has been able to push through a number of key economic and legislative reforms in India, but everybody is not happy about it as expectations are very high and many items on the wish list are still pending, a visiting opposition MP has said.
Details of the medical emergency and the identity of the dead pilot weren't immediately released, and the airline wouldn't say when the death occurred.
Kerry was in Chile yesterday for the "Our Ocean" conference, where several countries and foundations announced new efforts to preserve the marine environment and fisheries.
Latasha Dyer said her daughter was playing outside when the boy asked to see her puppy. Little McKayla said "no" and shortly after was shot in the chest.
There is loaded history lingering in the air in Peru as IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde and her team jet into Lima for the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank from Friday to Sunday.
United Nations chief Ban Ki-moon has urged Iran to pressure its ally Syria to reach a peaceful resolution of the brutal civil war there.
Last month, 22 circuit judges and magistrates were suspended, and 12 high court judges were placed under investigation, after they were accused of being bought off.
Israeli troops shot dead a Palestinian teenager as fresh clashes raged in the occupied West Bank and east Jerusalem yesterday.
A total of 1,830 people were brought ashore in six different operations to save passengers in four stricken boats and two rubber dinghies yesterday, the coast guard said.
"Su-34, Su-24M and Su-25 carried out 15 sorties from the Hmeimim airbase in the afternoon," the ministry said in a statement, adding that 10 facilities had been struck on the sixth day of Moscow's military intervention in Syria.
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Exclusive interview with BJP chief Amit Shah
- Somnath Bharti's bail plea rejected after wife refuses mediation in SC
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- DNA: Odisha gets its first 100% solar-powered village
- Panel discussion on Azam Khan politicizing Dadri lynching case
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Why Salman Khan’s films are blockbusters
- Pak NSA Sartaj Aziz refuses to acknowledge human rights violations in PoK
- J&K encounter: Four Army jawans killed, gunbattle on
- Dadri is second Babri, will raise issue in UN: Azam Khan
- Salman Khan creates magic as Prem, PRDP trailer gets 10 million views!
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future
- Check out: Amitabh Bachchan shares cute pictures of granddaughter Aaradhya
- SC refuses Somnath Bharti's bail plea after his wife Lipika says no to mediation
- Rameswaram offers more than temple tourism