Egyptian authorities on Sunday released a renowned human rights lawyer arrested after protests against President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi's decision to hand over two islands to Saudi Arabia.
At least 20 civilians were killed on Sunday in Turkish shelling of a border town in Syria, a monitor group reported.
The bombardments came after Ankara suffered its first military fatality since it launched the two-pronged offensive against the Islamic State group.
He then spots a massive truck and as this dramatic video progresses, he is seen jumping underneath the rear wheel of the truck.
Turkish shelling and air strikes killed at least 35 civilians in Syria on Sunday, the fifth day of an incursion against Islamic State group jihadists and Kurdish militia, a monitor said.
Turkish warplanes and artillery struck targets held by the Kurdish YPG militia in north Syria on Sunday, security sources said, as Turkey pressed on with a cross-border campaign launched last week with its Syrian rebel allies.
Germany expects up to 300,000 migrants to arrive in the country by the end of this year, according to a top immigration official.
Indonesian police were investigating a suspected terror attack by a knife-wielding assailant on a priest during the Sunday service at a church, and a bomb squad had been deployed to determine whether the attacker`s backpack contained explosives.
Conflict between government forces and Taliban militants in the northern Jauzjan province have left five insurgents dead and 10 others injured on Saturday, police chief of the province Rahmatullah Turkistani said.
Suspected Kurdish militants fired rockets at the airport in Turkey`s main southeastern city of Diyarbakir on Saturday, sending passengers and staff scrambling for shelter, Dogan news agency said, but there were no immediate reports of casualties.
Donald Trump said that tragedies like the death of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin were one of the reasons that African-Americans will vote for the Republican presidential nominee.
The signing ceremony for a peace deal that Colombia's government and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) militant group finalised this week will take place late September.
Four rockets were fired at the airport in Turkey's southeastern city of Diyarbakir on Saturday night, Dogan news agency reported.
Italy on Saturday observed a day of national mourning for the people who died when a powerful 6.2-magnitude earthquake hit the mountainous central regions claiming the lives of 291 persons.
Prime Minister Theresa May wants to trigger Britain`s withdrawal from the European Union without a vote in parliament, a report said.
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump linked illegal immigration and employment Saturday, pledging to start deporting offenders as soon as he is sworn in should he become the White House`s next occupant.
Venezuela sent an opposition leader who was under house arrest back to jail Saturday and expelled a delegation of Ecuadoran lawmakers, amid rising political tension over a campaign to recall leftist President Nicolas Maduro.
"The Syrian army completely controls Daraya and has entered all of the town. There isn't a single armed man there," a source requesting anonymity said.
The Turkish military on Wednesday launched an operation codenamed "Euphrates Shield" inside Syria to oust IS from the border region.
The North's Korean People's Army accused US and South Korean soldiers of "deliberate provocations" by aiming their lights at North Korean guard posts at Panmunjom since yesterday evening.
Flags flew at half mast across Italy today as the country observed a day of mourning for the victims of an earthquake that killed nearly 300 people.
Citing the Pakistani media, the ANI news agency reported that PM Sharif has appointed 22 parliamentarians as special envoys to highlight the Kashmir issue.
Taliban insurgents overran a district in eastern Afghanistan, killing and wounding dozens of police and soldiers and threatening strategically important road routes to Pakistan, officials said on Saturday.
A fire in a warehouse at a Moscow printing works killed at least 16 people on Saturday morning, an Emergencies Ministry official told Rossiya-24 TV station.
US Secretary of State John Kerry told press on Friday that talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov had made much headway, with minor details remaining to be addressed in view of brokering a new truce for war-torn Syria.
North Korea is making progress on a submarine-launched ballistic missile system but any deployment of the technology is years away, a US think tank said, as the UN Security Council promised action over Pyongyang's latest test.
The Tunisian Assembly of People's Representatives (ARP) approved on Friday night the line-up of new national united government headed by Youssef Chahed, with 167 pros, 22 cons and five abstentions.
President Barack Obama believes that the time has come for the NSG to take up the matter of India's membership and the US will continue to look for opportunities to advance the case, an American official has said.
The UN Security Council on Friday strongly condemned North Korea for test-firing ballistic missiles and agreed to take "significant measures" in response the latest series of launches.
Zimbabwe`s President Robert Mugabe on Friday warned that the Arab Spring style of protests would fall flat in Zimbabwe after police fired teargas and beat up protesters staging the latest of a string of highly charged demonstrations.
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show to focus on building new enterprise
- DNA: Today in History, 26th August, 2016
- Massive fire breaks out in Murshidabad hospital
- PM Modi is worried about Kashmir issue: Mehbooba Mufti
- Woman gang-raped, attacked with acid in Kanpur
- FIFA seeks ban for Qatar, Asian FC officials for refusing to cooperate with inquiry
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies
- Obama creates world's largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- How malaria supports spread of infectious cancer in Africa
- Cricket in America: MS Dhoni sees USA as a special market
- UP girl ended up dead after this heartbreaking revelation on moving train - WATCH viral video
- Faf du Plessis wants South Africa to emulate India, play more home Tests