The Islamic State group on Wednesday claimed the deadly bombing of a presidential guard bus in the Tunisian capital in a statement shared on jihadist social media accounts.
One of the Russian pilots of a fighter jet shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border told state media on Wednesday that there was no prior warning from the Turks.
Non-religious views should form part of the school curriculum for religious studies in the UK, Britain's High Court has ruled on a plea challenging the changes introduced by the government earlier this year to include faiths like Hinduism, Islam and Sikhism.
Iran's top leader says the US is using "money and sex" to try to infiltrate the Islamic Republic and warns Iranians not to fall into the "enemy's trap".
General Qassem Soleimani, commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards' foreign operations wing, was lightly injured in fighting against Syria rebels near Aleppo, a monitoring group and a security source said on Wednesday.
The bus bombing that killed at least 12 people in Tunisia's capital was carried out using 10 kilos of explosives in either a vest or a rucksack, the Interior Ministry said on Wednesday.
A Muslim school in the UK was found practising gender segregation after it forced a woman governor to sit in a separate room and talk through an open doorway during official meetings.
Turkey's downing of a Russian fighter jet "sends the wrong message to the terrorists" in Syria, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has told his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov.
Russian warplanes carried out heavy raids in Syria's northern Latakia province a day after Turkey downed one of Moscow's jets in the area, a monitoring group said on Wednesday.
Turkey's Foreign Ministry says the foreign ministers of Turkey and Russia have agreed to meet for talks over the downing of a Russian warplane.
Several hundred young activists on Wednesday hurled stones and eggs at Turkey's embassy in Moscow and brandished anti-Turkish placards after Ankara downed a Russian warplane on the Syrian border.
Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu on Wednesday said his government did not want to fuel tensions with "our friend" Russia, a day after Turkey downed a Russian warplane on the Syrian border.
A Belgian court sentenced controversial French comedian Dieudonne on Wednesday to two months in jail for incitement to hatred over alleged racist and anti-Semitic comments he made during a show in Belgium, a lawyer said.
Amid increasing terror attacks at home and abroad, a Chinese firm has introduced three robots specialising in reconnaissance, armed attack and moving and defusing a bomb.
France and the United States have pledged to step up the fight against the Islamic State group.
Chinese state-run media called on Wednesday for children born outside the country's one-child policy to be given crucial household registration documents, an issue that has left as many as 13 million in legal limbo.
Russia on Wednesday accused Turkey of a "planned provocation" over the downing of a warplane on the Syrian border but pledged not to go to war as NATO-member Ankara sought to play down tensions.
Germany will send up to 650 soldiers to Mali for peacekeeping missions, including support in the fight against the Islamic State terrorist group, Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen said on Wednesday.
Qatar was brought almost to standhill by heavy rains on Wednesday. Several schools and offices were closed in the desert country following water logging.
A Chinese company is poised to construct Pakistan's first Disneyland-like theme park with investment of up to Rs 32 billion in Lahore, the capital of Punjab province, media reported today.
Brussels struggled to get back to normal on Wednesday after four days at the highest possible terror alert with schools reopening and the metro partially back in service.
The Islamic State commanders burn the passports of the foreign fighters so that they are compelled to stay back.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday said Turkey did not want any escalation with Russia over its downing of a Russian plane on the Syrian frontier but vowed to always defend Turkish borders.
The death toll from a gun and bomb attack claimed by the Islamic State group in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula has risen to seven, the health ministry said on Wednesday.
President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday ordered state-of-the art air defense missile systems to be deployed at a Russian air base in Syria following the downing of one of its warplanes by Turkey, a move that raised the threat of a military confrontation between the NATO member and Moscow.
Russia would be prepared to "create a joint staff" to fight the Islamic State in which Moscow would work with France, the United States and even Turkey, the Russian ambassador to France said on Wednesday.
In a viewpoint, a group of doctors from the Assistance Publique-Hopitaux de Paris (APHP) describe in chilling detail how they coped with the large influx of wounded on the night of Friday November 13, 2015, following the co-ordinated attacks.
17-year-old Samra Kesinovic had travelled to Syria along with her friend Sabina Selimovic in April 2014.
A third ship will join the deep sea hunt for a missing Malaysian airliner as the 13-month-old search of a huge expanse of the Indian Ocean ramps up during the southern hemisphere summer, officials said on Wednesday.
Around 200 people from Iran, Bangladesh and Pakistan held protest at the Greek border after new profiling procedures left around 1,000 refugees stranded there, the UN has said.
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Lesser people died in communal violence this year than in 2014: MHA
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark
- DNA: Vladimir Putin's gigantic, triple-decker war room revealed
- DNA: Today In History, November 23, 2015
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark- Part 2
- Exclusive sneak peek into Russia's high-tech war room!
- DNA: List of World's 'most racially intolerant' countries
- DNA: Reality check on how Muslims are treated around the world
- DNA: Kejriwal-Lalu hug sparks off fresh political row
- India is a great country but it has a lot to learn from Singapore: PM Modi
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Arvind Kejriwal hails Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why
- Hindi version of Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ nears Rs 200 crore mark in India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- 3rd Test: India vs South Africa - Preview
- Isolated incidents can’t be taken as sign of intolerance, tweets Ram Gopal Varma
- BJP slams Aamir Khan, says no other country better than India for Muslims