Russia's defense minister says the military received an array of new weapons last year, including 41 intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Turkey said today fewer than 100 Islamic State jihadists were still holed up in a flashpoint Syrian town which has seen the bloodiest clashes of Ankara's half-year campaign inside the conflict-torn country.
Pakistan`s Supreme Court has observed that the corruption allegations against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif`s family in connection with Panamagate case were not frivolous` as they could be right or wrong.
Malaysian Police have alleged that North Korean authorities are not cooperating in their investigation into the murder of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un`s half-brother Kim Jong-nam.
Iraq's government-sanctioned paramilitary forces, made up mainly of Shiite militiamen, have launched a new push to capture villages west of the city of Mosul from Islamic State militants.
More than 200 people have been charged with rioting in connection with Inauguration Day protests in Washington last month.
A Pakistani court today served a notice on the Punjab government seeking a reply on the petition filed by JuD chief Hafiz Saeed and four others challenging their house arrest under the anti-terrorism act.
The deaths in a boat capsize in Sri Lanka has risen to 13 after rescuers on Wednesday recovered two more bodies.
Austria has arrested one of Ukraine's richest men, a fresh twist for the one-time ally of ousted pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych.
The Donald Trump administration has indicated that it is unlikely to close the controversial Guantanamo Bay prison for dangerous terror suspects, saying it is serving a "healthy purpose" towards the national security.
Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen on Wednesday urged foreign countries, particularly the US, not to interfere in its internal affairs.
Turkey's defence minister said on Wednesday there had been a slight change in the stance of the United States towards an operation on Syria`s Raqqa.
The Trump administration plans to roll back protection for transgender students, reversing federal guidance that required public schools to allow children to use bathrooms that matched their gender identities.
The Army Corps of Engineers' plan to close a Dakota Access pipeline protest camp that's been around for more than six months isn't likely to be the demise of on-the-ground opposition in North Dakota.
US Ambassador Nikki Haley has underlined America's "total commitment" to its European allies, echoing recent assurances by other administration figures to European leaders anxious about President Donald Trump.
An IS suicide bomber who attacked Iraqi forces in Mosul was a former Guantanamo bay detainee and was originally from Britain, the BBC reported.
Germany`s Social Democrats (SPD) held steady at 31 percent support in a survey published on Wednesday, remaining hard on the heels of Chancellor Angela Merkel`s conservatives - on 34 percent - seven months ahead of a federal election.
Murky, waist-high floodwaters swamped neighborhoods along a rain-swollen creek in the northern California city of San Jose on Tuesday, prompting authorities to issue evacuation orders or advisories for more than 1,000 homes, city officials said.
The foreign minister of the Philippines expressed doubt on Wednesday that a maritime sovereignty dispute with China could be resolved "during our lifetime", so it was better to set it aside, engage Beijing and avoid an armed confrontation.
Mass deportation is not the goal of the Trump administration, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has said after new memos on Tuesday outlined a plan to detain and deport certain undocumented immigrants.
US President Donald Trump has denounced anti-Semitism after facing criticism for not coming out strongly enough against recent threats directed at US Jewish centres, the media reported.
The White House has defended President Donald Trump, as he continues to face the onslaught for his `enemy of the people` barb directed towards the press, saying that Trump has a healthy respect for the media, but it was a `two-way` street.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu arrived here on Wednesday amid controversy over his policies towards Palestine.
Malaysian investigators are seeking to question a North Korean diplomat over the killing of Kim Jong-Un's brother at a Kuala Lumpur airport, national police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said on Wednesday.
Islamic State – world's most dreaded terrorist organisation – is now using small remote controlled drones to drop bombs on security forces which are trying to drive jihadis out of Mosul in Iraq.
US President Donald Trump believes that the Guantanamo Bay prison is serving a healthy purpose towards the national security, the White House has said, indicating that its closure is unlikely.
Bavaria will ban the full-face veil in schools, universities, government workplaces and polling stations, the southern German state said on Tuesday.
Mexico`s government on Tuesday took the rare step of apologizing to three indigenous women who spent more than three years in prison after being falsely accused by prosecutors of kidnapping seven police officers and carrying cocaine.
Malaysian police identified a senior official in the North Korean embassy on Wednesday as a suspect in the murder of Kim Jong Nam, and said another was linked to the North Korean airline.
Amnesty International said on Wednesday U.S. President Donald Trump`s "poisonous" rhetoric on his way to winning the White House led a global trend towards increasingly divisive politics in 2016 that had made the world a "darker" place.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni travelled in train with Jharkhand teammates