Pope Francis urged Mexico`s leaders Saturday to provide "true justice" to citizens hit by drug violence and called on bishops to courageously fight the scourge plaguing the country.
The Turkish military on Saturday hit targets of the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) and the Syrian regime in two separate incidents in response to incoming fire, the state-run Anatolia news agency reported.
A convoy carrying medical aid entered the besieged rebel-controlled Douma area near the Syrian capital on Saturday, the official SANA news agency reported, citing the Syrian Red Crescent.
The chocolate deficit will impact more on developing countries as people in those nations buy more of the sweet treat, MailOnline said citing the report.
On February 2, Shebab "mujahideen carried out an operation targeting dozens of Western intelligence officials and Turkish NATO forces aboard an airplane bound for Djibouti.
US Secretary of State John Kerry told the Munich Security Conference that "the vast majority of Russia's attacks (in Syria) have been against legitimate opposition groups."
With a week to go until South Carolina`s Republican primary vote on Feb. 20, the 9 pm. EST debate comes at a time of high anxiety for Trump`s opponents.
Ankara considers the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) and its YPG militia to be branches of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) which has waged a decades-long insurgency against the Turkish state.
Thousands of people took to the streets of Burundi`s capital Bujumbura Saturday to condemn what the country`s embattled government calls neighbouring Rwanda`s meddling in its affairs.
The mass influx of refugees and other migrants into Europe spells a "near existential threat" to Europe, US Secretary of State John Kerry said Saturday.
Egypt's president says his country has established a democratic system and rebuilt constitutional institutions after years of turmoil following the 2011 uprising.
"I don't believe in whatever he is saying, unless our investigation and our intelligence are saying the same,” Musharraf said.
Nine years after he announced his decision to run for the highest office in the country, US President Barack Obama today said that the politics of the country has become worse, but he is still hopeful.
Saudi Arabia and Turkey both see the ousting of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad as essential for ending Syria`s five-year civil war and are bitterly critical of Iran and Russia`s support of the Syrian regime.
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said Saturday that strains between Russia and the West have plunged the world into a new Cold War.
More major attacks in Europe are a "certainty", French Prime Minister Manuel Valls told an audience at the Munich Security Conference on Saturday.
Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on Saturday announced the line-up of his new cabinet, emphasising the role of his younger and female colleagues.
Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain has asked his countrymen to avoid observing Valentine's Day, saying the western tradition was not part of "our culture".
Demanding an end to Pakistan's "forceful" occupation of Balochistan , hundreds of Baloch- Americans and leaders from this restive Pakistani province held a peaceful protest in front of the White House to seek US intervention and deployment of NATO troops in the region.
A former governor of Afghanistan`s Herat province has been kidnapped from a market in an upscale district of Islamabad, Pakistani police said Saturday.
The death toll in a powerful earthquake that struck Taiwan on February 6 has risen to 112 with five people still reported missing, the authorities announced on Saturday.
Ahead of the next round of nominating contests, the US presidential race is turning testy with rival candidates of both parties attacking each other with no holds barred.
The death toll in a powerful earthquake that struck Taiwan 's oldest city of Tainan a week ago rose to 109 today with an estimated nine people missing.
President Bashar al-Assad has vowed to recapture the whole of Syria and keep "fighting terrorism" while also negotiating an end to the war, as international pressure mounts for a ceasefire.
World powers today agreed an ambitious plan to cease hostilities in war-torn Syria, but the Munich deal left out the Islamic State group and al-Qaeda's local branch, leaving analysts to doubt its viability.
Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill on Friday held the first meeting in nearly a millennium between heads of their two branches of the Christian church.
The Obama administration today notified the US Congress of its decision to sell eight F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan worth nearly USD 700 million, notwithstanding American lawmakers' demand for stopping the proposed sale.
Catholic faithful flocked to the streets of Mexico City to greet Pope Francis on Friday after the pontiff held a historic meeting with the head of the Russian Orthodox Church.
Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill embraced and kissed on Friday in a historic meeting, uniting to issue a global appeal for the protection of Christians under assault in the Middle East.
The suspected link between the Zika virus and two neurological disorders, the birth defect microcephaly and Guillain-Barre syndrome, could be confirmed within weeks, the World Health Organisation (WHO) said on Friday.
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- BJP leader Visheshwar Ojha shot dead in Bihar
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part III
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part II
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU
- Tearful farewell to Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa
- No trace of Army Capt Shikhardeep, now missing for six days
- PM to visit Mumbai, launch 'Make in India' Week on Saturday
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Salman Khan hints at marriage plans; is Iulia Vantur the lucky girl?
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu': Get a slice of singer Parineeti Chopra – Watch video
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- All out for 0! Chasing 120 to win, team fails to score a single run in Kent indoor game
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- Historic Jain temple demolished in Lahore to make way for metro train
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls