Five Saudi Arabian border guards were killed on Monday in clashes with "enemy elements" who tried to infiltrate the kingdom`s border with war-wracked Yemen, the interior ministry said.
Amid security concerns over the construction of the USD 46 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, Pakistan today vowed to take steps to facilitate its 'smooth progress'.
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump today blamed his rival Hillary Clinton for the email scandal that has hit the Democratic party resulting in resignation of head of the Democratic National Committee.
A fire during a house-warming party in central Madagascar killed 38 people, including 16 children, as the blaze ripped through a thatched roof, police said.
The Iraqi man was charged in the central city of Lodz and remanded in custody for two months.
The Turkish-US relations could be affected if Washington does not extradite cleric Fethullah Gulen whom Ankara accuses of being behind the July 15 coup attempt, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Monday.
She was engrossed in a sensual dance and then suddenly the door opens and what happened next will shock you.
A Malaysian court has convicted three locals and 14 Filipinos of terror-related offences, some punishable by death, following an armed incursion that left scores dead and paralysed a remote corner of Borneo for weeks, a lawyer said Monday.
Three Ukrainian soldiers have been killed and another three wounded in fresh clashes between pro-Russian rebels and government forces in the country`s separatist east, the military said Monday.
US President Barack Obama's half- brother Malik Obama, a longtime Democrat, has switched allegiance to the Republican party and intends to vote for Donald Trump because he believes the business tycoon "speaks from the heart".
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has taken a lead albeit a small one and within margin of error over her Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in a new national poll, the first after last week's Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
In a recent interview to a television channel, one of the holy men claimed to have had sex with more than 100 girls and women.
Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere on Mo0nday cautioned Germans against indiscriminately branding all refugees a security threat after a rash of attacks over the last week.
Failure to properly handle sensitive issues between the US and China could 'very likely disturb and undermine' their military-to-military relations, a top Chinese official told US National Security Advisor Susan Rice Monday.
A suicide bomber detonated an explosives-rigged vehicle near a crowded checkpoint north of Baghdad on Monday, killing 12 people, security and medical officials said.
The US on Monday called for candour and openness ahead of NSA-level talks with China here, the first such high-level political dialogue since an international tribunal rejected Beijing's expansive claims over the strategic South China Sea.
Eighteen more bodies were today recovered in flood-hit China, pushing the toll due to heavy torrential rains to 271 killed or missing, prompting the army to mount a massive relief and rescue operation by deploying 59,000 troops.
The attack took place at Beijing Badaling Wildlife World, when one of the women left the vehicle following an altercation.
Two persons were shot dead and at least 17 others were wounded in a mass shooting at a nightclub in Florida.
London’s Golders Green underground train station was closed on Monday while police investigated an abandoned vehicle outside. A spokesman for Transport for London said the station, which is located in the heart of the city’s Jewish community, was closed due to a security alert.
A suicide bomber detonated an explosives-rigged vehicle near a checkpoint north of Baghdad on Monday, killing 10 people, officials said.
Turkish authorities have issued arrest warrants for 42 journalists as part of the investigation into the failed coup aimed at toppling President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, television news channels said Monday.
Bavaria's top security official said on Monday that he believes a failed asylum seeker who blew himself up and injured 12 people in the southern German town of Ansbach was driven by religious extremism.
The Democratic Party kicks off its national convention on Monday to anoint Hillary Clinton its presidential nominee, amid a simmering row over leaked emails that show party leaders sought to undermine campaign rival Bernie Sanders.
Undoubtedly, he's amazingly talented!
National Security Advisor Susan Rice called for "candour and openness" before talks with Chinese leaders during the highest-level US visit to Beijing since an international tribunal rejected China`s vast maritime claims.
China has blamed South Korea for damaging "mutual trust" with its planned deployment of an advanced US missile defence system in the face of Beijing's opposition.
With K.P. Sharma Oli resigning as Nepal`s Prime Minister, President Bidhya Devi Bhandari will now call upon political parties to form a consensus government within the next seven days, local media reports said.
Civilian casualties in Afghanistan touched a record high in the first half of 2016, the UN with children in particular paying a heavy price as insurgent groups step up fighting.
Southeast Asian nations avoided rebuking Beijing or mentioning a recent UN-backed tribunal ruling against its claims in the South China Sea in a statement issued that will be seen as a victory for the regional giant.
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part IV
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part V
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- In-form Indian women hockey team beats Canada 3-1
- 'Corporate governance reforms to promote sustainability'
- RSS must come clean on funds collected on Guru Purnima: Digvijaya Singh
- Usain Bolt accuses rival Justin Gatlin of `disrespect`
- Munich mall killer was quiet boy obsessed with killing sprees
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Joe Root, Chris Woakes star on Day 2
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur, UP
- Pak condemns Kabul terror attack
- Brazil police arrest man suspected of Olympics attack plans
- 1st Test, Day 3: India push wilting West Indies to verge of heavy defeat
- Bank hacks raise fears of cyber attacks
- Olympics: Medal-deprived India battles poor facilities
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final