An unidentified flying object entered the South Korea's airspace across the tense border with North Korea.
Conservative and religious groups in Taiwan says that gay marriage would destroy family values.
Newark Liberty International Airport is a major international hub near New York City.
The Qatar News Agency (QNA) website has been hacked by an unknown entity.
Wife did not recognise the frail white-haired man standing in her hallway.
Queen Elizabeth held a minute`s silence at a garden party at Buckingham Palace in London
The findings into the December 2014 tragedy that shocked the nation followed intense scrutiny of New South Wales police tactics, which have been blasted by families of those who died.
The British man believed to have killed 22 people in a suicide-bomb attack here, had ties to al Qaeda and had received terror training abroad, a US intelligence official said.
Pakistan is "harbouring terrorists" and using them as "reserve" in Afghanistan.
At least 53 people have been killed as a result of unrest that began in early April.
Many armed groups have complained that Suu Kyi has not listened to their concerns and is working too closely with the military.
France remains in a state of emergency and on high alert over possible terrorist attacks due to its military intervention in Syria, Iraq and the Sahel region.
China's UN envoy says 'no reason' not to talk with North Korea
Former CIA director John Brennan said today that he warned Russia last summer against meddling in the US presidential election but the Russians went ahead and did it, anyway.
A prominent Pakistani opposition leader has criticized the country's prime minister for an allegedly "ineffective" trip to Saudi Arabia for a summit with US President Donald Trump.
The British police on Tuesday identified the suicide bomber who killed 22 people, including children, in an attack on a crowded concert hall in Manchester, and said they were trying to establish whether he had acted alone or with help from others.
Proposing "deep cuts" in the US' foreign aid, President Donald Trump on Tuesday said it is time to ask the rest of the world to step up and pay its fair share.
Indonesia says several Vietnamese fishing vessels escaped its waters following a show of force by Vietnam's coast guard in the South China Sea.
US Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats on Tuesday sidestepped questions about an explosive report which said President Donald Trump pressured him to help push back against the probe into Russian ties with his campaign.
US President Donald Trump telephoned Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May on Tuesday to assure her of America's "unbreakable commitment" in the wake of a suicide bombing in England that killed 22 people.
Monte dei Paschi di Siena is close to reaching an agreement with the European Commission that will pave the way for a state bailout of Italy`s fourth biggest bank.
The assault in Shah Wali Kot district late Monday came just a day after 20 Afghan policemen were killed when Taliban fighters stormed their outposts in the neighbouring province of Zabul.
Apart from taxi drivers offering free rides, several hotels and venues in the city centre were also reported to be offering space for those stranded in the city centre.
This snake fought with a giant crocodile for over 5 hours!
US-led air strikes on Syria killed a total of 225 civilians over the past month, a monitor said today, the highest 30-day toll since the campaign began in 2014.
The Congress on Tuesday lauded the Army for smashing Pakistani posts in the Naushera sector of Jammu and Kashmir but asked the government what it was doing about destroying terror camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK).
US President Donald Trump telephoned Britain`s Prime Minister Theresa May Tuesday to assure her of America`s "unbreakable commitment" in the wake of a suicide bombing in England that killed 22 people.
At least 22 people, including children, died in a suicide bombing at a pop concert packed with teens in the British city of Manchester late Monday.
There has been no report of any Indian casualty in Monday's terror attack in Manchester that killed 22 people, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said on Tuesday.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH
- cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in; CBSE 12th Result 2017, CBSE Class 12 Results 2017, CBSE Class XII Result likely to be declared today