The motive of kidnappings is unclear but Taliban insurgents have been kidnapping civilians across the country, mainly on the highways where the Taliban insurgents stop the vehicles and kidnap the civilians for ransom or to bargain for the release of detained jihadis.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attended the 10th anniversary of the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Toronto on Sunday, and hailed the temple as an architectural masterpiece and a place for communal harmony.
A Cairo criminal court on Saturday confirmed death sentences against 28 people over the killing of Egypt's public prosecutor in 2015 and handed jail term to 15 others of 25 years each.
Iran will continue full support to Iraqi government and nation to establish security and stability, Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehqan said.
The US Congress reached an agreement to impose new sanctions on Russia for its alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election and its actions in Ukraine, a plan that is to be voted on this week in the House of Representatives.
The Syrian army announced the cessation of hostilities in several areas of a rebel stronghold near the capital Damascus.
Up to 56 insurgents have been killed and 30 others injured during military operations conducted by Afghan security forces across the country, the Defense Ministry said.
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned a Palestinian knife attack in a West Bank settlement that claimed the lives of three members of an Israeli family.
Last October, an Iranian court sentenced 46-year-old Siamak Namazi and his father Baquer Namazi, 80, to 10 years in prison on charges of spying and cooperating with the United States.
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, an ally of Qatar, will visit Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar during a two-day mediation trip that begins on Sunday.
Ikaika Erik Kang, 34, is being held in jail and is scheduled to appear in court in Honolulu on Monday to face charges. He was arrested on July 8.
The Duke and Duchess are very pleased to share this lovely picture as they celebrate Prince George's fourth birthday
The Sayyad 3 missile can reach an altitude of 27 km (16 miles) and travel up to 120 km (74 miles), Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehghan said at a ceremony.
Amid talk that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif may have to quit over the Panama Papers case, Pakistan Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Saturday said the notion of appointing a new Prime Minister was just a speculation.
The Saudi Information Ministry said it had intercepted the boat in Saudi waters on June 16 and that three members of Iran`s elite Revolutionary Guards had been detained in the incident.
In 2014, Arsal was the scene of one of the most serious spillovers of the Syrian war into Lebanon when jihadists briefly overran the town.
Six people died on Friday in the bloodiest spate of Israeli-Palestinian violence for years.
US President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Saturday to complain about the special counsel investigating possible ties between his 2016 campaign and Russia while insisting that he, as president, has "complete power to pardon."
The meeting, chaired by Sharif, was also attended by Shahbaz along with federal ministers, advisers and the legal team representing the Sharif family in the Panama Papers case.
Der Spiegel said one of the Germans had Moroccan roots and another seemed to come from Chechnya but had a German passport.
On Friday, Germany`s head of domestic intelligence said Turkish agencies were carrying out influence operations in Germany, including targeting opponents of Erdogan.
In Kos, the quake damaged the island's main port, leading to ferry services being temporarily suspended. Churches, an old mosque, the port's 14th-century castle and old buildings in the town also suffered, and archaeologists and experts from Greece's Culture Ministry were on the island Saturday to examine the damage.
The court handed other defendants a variety of jail terms up to life in prison. Of 67 defendants, 15 are still at large.
A Cairo criminal court on Saturday sentenced to death 28 people over the 2015 killing of Egypt`s top prosecutor and handed 15 others jail sentences of 25 years each.
Philippine lawmakers on Saturday voted to retain martial law on the southern island of Mindanao until the end of the year, giving President Rodrigo Duterte more time to tackle armed extremists allied with the Islamic State group.
The son of Taliban leader Mullah Haibatullah Akhundzada died on Thursday carrying out a suicide attack in the province of Helmand in southern Afghanistan, one of the insurgent movement`s main spokesmen said.
Syrian warplanes carried out air strikes on Saturday against Islamic State in an area of countryside east of Raqqa and close to where U.S.-backed forces operate, Syrian state TV reported, citing a military source.
The list shows the suspects' names, the date ISIS recruited them, their last likely address including the mosque at which they have been praying while away fighting, their mother's name and any photographs.
US Defence Secretary James Mattis believes Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al- Baghdadi is still alive, shooting down claims he was killed in an air strike.
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to eliminate red beacon culture?
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- India 3rd country to witness most terrorist activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar to attend PM Modi's dinner for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- 30-year-old Pune man consumes liquid nitrogen, tears his abdomen
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!
- Former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Zain Ali found dead in Pakistan
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: England vs India – Jhulan Goswami removes well-set Natalie Sciver
- Sushma Swaraj tweets picture of Pakistani infant who underwent heart surgery in Noida hospital