The European Parliament insisted Wednesday there can be no discussion of future ties with Britain until the divorce conditions are finalised, rejecting a key demand of British Prime Minister Theresa May.
The top US general for the Middle East says the military has launched a formal investigation to determine what role the US played in the deaths of dozens of civilians in Mosul, Iraq.
Iraqi special forces and police fought Islamic State militants to edge closer to the al-Nuri mosque in western Mosul on Wednesday, tightening their control around the landmark site in the battle to recapture Iraq`s second city.
China on Wednesday urged United States President Donald Trump to honour the Paris Agreement on climate change ratified by his predecessor, Efe reported.
Malaysia`s Prime Minister Najib Razak said Wednesday his government was engaged in "very sensitive" talks with North Korea over nine Malaysians being prevented from leaving Pyongyang after the assassination of Kim Jong-Nam.
Nations led by China and the European Union rallied around a global plan to slow climate change on Wednesday after U.S. President Donald Trump began undoing Obama-era plans for deep cuts in U.S. greenhouse gas emissions.
Israeli paramilitary police officers shot and killed a Palestinian woman who tried to attack them with a knife outside Jerusalem`s walled Old City on Wednesday, police spokesmen said.
Japan's ruling party on Wednesday said the government should consider developing the capability to strike enemy bases if the country is attacked, citing North Korea's missile and nuclear threats.
The Philippines on Wednesday said it was committed to resolving the South China Sea issue peacefully.
About 146 migrants are feared missing after their boat capsized after leaving Libya.
A LTTE suspect was today sentenced to 20-year-rigorous imprisonment by a Sri Lankan court.
Prime Minister Theresa May said there could be "no turning back" and called for national unity on Wednesday.
A Pakistani court has temporarily barred the extradition of a US citizen of Pakistani origin who is accused of planning a terrorist attack in New York, a lawyer said Wednesday.
Turkey on Wednesday voiced its opposition to a vote in the disputed oil-rich Iraqi city of Kirkuk to fly the Kurdish flag over government buildings, warning against "unilateral steps".
A nascent Rohingya militant group whose raids triggered a bloody crackdown by Myanmar`s army called Wednesday for international peacekeepers to protect the stateless Muslim minority.
The Shi`ite populations of two pro-Syrian government towns are to be evacuated in exchange for the evacuation of Sunni rebels and their families from two opposition-held towns in a mediated deal between the warring sides, a pro-government source and the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
Syrian engineers were expected to carry out urgent maintenance on Wednesday on the country`s largest dam, where US-backed fighters have been battling Islamist State group jihadists who still control most of it.
An Indonesian farmer has been discovered inside the belly of a giant python after the swollen snake was caught near where the man vanished while harvesting his crops.
Jordan`s King Abdullah said peace would not be attained in the Middle East without the creation of a Palestinian state under a two-state solution that would be the basis of a comprehensive Arab-Israeli peace deal.
Declaring that the mainland and Taiwan belong to one China, a Chinese spokesman on Wednesday asserted that "Taiwan independence" can never be allowed.
Police on Wednesday cordoned off two suspected militant hideouts in Bangladesh's Moulvibazar district.
Nepal Deputy Prime Minister Bimalendra Nidhi has sought India's support, particularly with vehicles and logistics, for the upcoming local level elections.
Two inmates were killed and 13 injured during a prison riot in northern Mexico, the government of the state of Nuevo Leon said on Tuesday.
Prime Minister Theresa May will file formal Brexit divorce papers on Wednesday.
The human-looking calf, however, died after birth.
French former Prime Minister Manuel Valls said on Wednesday he would vote for Emmanuel Macron in the coming presidential election.
US President Donald Trump`s Democratic rival Hillary Clinton has made her most political comments since losing the 2016 presidential election, slamming the new administration for its policies relating to women, race, and health, a media report said.
Australia`s Army and emergency workers headed to areas of tropical Queensland state hardest hit by Cyclone Debbie on Wednesday, finding roads blocked by fallen trees, sugarcane fields flattened and widespread damage in coastal towns.
Three turbulent decades after the Philippines shed dictatorship, President Rodrigo Duterte is offering a return to authoritarian rule as a solution to all the problems democracy has failed to fix.
Hundreds of Iranian students already accepted into US graduate programs may not be able to come next fall because of the uncertainty surrounding President Donald Trump's proposed travel ban, potentially derailing research projects and leaving some science programs scrambling to find new students.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- Nigerians beaten up by locals in Greater Noida
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of an afternoon nap
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- Shakti devotees Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath begin 9-day Chaitra Navratri fast
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Have you ever seen a fish like this one? It's 20-feet long, weighs 700 kgs
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- BIG DEBATE - Muslims are 68% in J&K, why they are still considered minority?