Outgoing US Secretary of State John Kerry has said that President-elect Donald Trump had been wrong to criticise "courageous" German leader Angela Merkel, calling his remarks "inappropriate".
Trump has riled Beijing by suggesting the "one China" policy could become a bargaining chip in negotiations over trade practises.
North Korea denounced outgoing US President Barack Obama for blacklisting leader Kim Jong-Un's sister over human rights abuses, urging him to concentrate on "packing" as he exits the White House.
Australia last month dismissed an investigators` recommendation to shift the search further north, saying that no new evidence had emerged to support that.
The FBI on Monday arrested the wife of the gunman who killed 49 people at an Orlando gay nightclub last year, a massacre that intensified fears about attacks against Americans inspired by Islamic State, officials said.
Germany`s Foreign Minister said on Monday that U.S. President-elect Donald Trump`s comments that NATO was obsolete had aroused concern across the 28-member alliance.
US President-elect Donald Trump met with the eldest son of the late civil rights hero Martin Luther King Jr. amid tensions escalating between the the New York magnate and prominent African-American leaders.
Five terror suspects involved in fatal armed attacks on police and soldiers in Myanmar's Rakhine have been arrested, a local media reported on Tuesday.
French President Francois Hollande has that the European Union (EU) "does not need external advice" to tell it what it has to do, a media report said on Tuesday.
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said "we have to wait" to see how US President-elect Donald Trump performs in the White House and that he did not think he could be "worse" than his outgoing American counterpart Barack Obama.
The gunman suspected of killing 39 people in an Istanbul nightclub on New Year`s Day has been caught by police in the city`s Esenyurt district, the Hurriyet newspaper website and other media reports said on Tuesday.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel led a sharp European response to US President-elect Donald Trump Monday after he branded NATO "obsolete" and said more countries would leave the EU after Britain.
EU foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini on Monday advised the incoming Donald Trump administration against moving the US embassy to Jerusalem as she "worried" about a possible worldwide popular backlash.
The White House insisted that despite US reservations about other actions by Iran, Tehran was upholding its nuclear commitments.
Iraqi forces battling the Islamic State group in Mosul on Monday retook an area where the jihadists levelled one of the city`s most well-known shrines in 2014, officials said.
UK Defence Secretary Michael Fallon today said the US-led coalition has made substantial progress in Syria and Iraq, leading to the liberation of over 2 million people from Islamic State (IS) control in the last year.
Some 300 US Marines arrived in Norway today for a rotational deployment in the Scandinavian country, to neighbouring Russia's dismay amid rising tensions with the West.
The chief of the UN atomic agency says Iran has complied with a key commitment of its nuclear deal with six world powers by removing sensitive equipment from a strategic underground site.
Donald Trump predicted that Brexit - the British exit from the EU - would "end up being a great thing".
Two Canadians, an Italian and a Colombian were killed in shooting at a nightclub in Mexico`s Playa del Carmen resort during the BPM electronic music festival.
Syrian rebel groups have agreed to attend peace talks in Kazakhstan, in what Russia says is a boost to its diplomatic attempts to end the nearly six-year-old civil war.
Outgoing US Vice President Joe Biden arrived in Ukraine today to support the war-scarred country's leaders amid concerns that ties could chill under Donald Trump.
China on Monday said admission of non- NPT signatories in NSG cannot be a "farewell gift" for countries to give to each other, a day after the outgoing Obama administration asserted that Beijing was an "outlier" in the efforts to make India a member of the elite nuclear club.
Syrian rebel groups will attend talks in the Kazakh capital next week aimed at bringing an end to the country's nearly six-year war, rebel officials said today. "All the rebel groups are going. Everyone has agreed," said Mohammad Alloush, a leading figure in the Jaish al-Islam (Army of Islam) rebel group.
British foreign minister Boris Johnson, who spoke to the press ahead of the EU ministers meeting, also said the accord must be maintained.
The contract between South Korean military and Lotte Group to exchange military land for a golf course to deploy a US missile shield, THAAD, may be delayed, according to officials.
President-elect Donald Trump wants health "insurance for everybody," no small feat in a country where millions are uninsured.
South Korean prosecutors on Monday sought the arrest of the heir to giant conglomerate Samsung for bribery in connection with a political scandal that has seen President Park Geun-Hye impeached.
Oman announced on Monday that it had taken in 10 prisoners released by the United States from its Guantanamo Bay military prison, part of a push by outgoing President Barack Obama to shrink the inmate population before leaving office.
Australia said on Monday it was "deeply disappointed" Japan had continued whaling in the Southern Ocean after anti-whaling activists published a photograph of a dead whale, and two days after Australian and Japanese leaders discussed the issue.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- WATCH: Mushfiqur Rahman rushed to hospital after being hit on head by Tim Southee's bouncer
- Akhilesh Yadav allotted `cycle` symbol by EC; UP CM seeks father Mulayam's blessings