BERLIN - A German teenager who joined Islamic State is now being held in detention in Iraq and says she regrets joining the jihadist group and just wants to come home to her family, media reported
Two Jordanians died from wounds inflicted during a shooting on Sunday in the compound of the heavily-guarded Israeli embassy that also wounded an Israeli, police and a security source said. Police said earlier that the two Jordanians worked for a furniture firm and entered the embassy compound before the shooting to do repairs. Police did not identify the wounded Israeli, and few other details were immediately available.
A poll out has shown that the popularity rating of France's new President Emmanuel Macron has slumped 10 points to hit 54 percent over the past month.
On Friday, thousands of Jordanians took to the streets of Amman after the weekly prayer to denounce the Israeli measures at the Haram al-Sharif mosque compound, known to Jews as Temple Mount.
Republicans and Democrats reached agreement on legislation that allows new sanctions against Russia, Iran and North Korea in a bill that would limit any potential effort by Trump to try to lift sanctions against Moscow.
Britain's Princes William and Harry have spoken for the first time of their regret of having a rushed telephonic conversation with Princess Diana.
Another 30 people, many in critical condition and suffering from heat stoke and exhaustion, were with the bodies in the trailer, which lacked air conditioning or a water supply, San Antonio Fire Chief Charles Hood said.
The Pakistani-origin terrorist behind the London Bridge terror attack has been buried in secret, a media report said on Sunday.
A total of 94 escalators, dubbed China's largest such network, would be installed to move the passengers between the platforms.
Israel installed security cameras on Sunday at the mosque.
The fighter jet features improved flight and technical characteristics, the most advanced on board radio-electronic equipment and a wide arsenal of air-to-air and air-to-surface missiles.
The aircraft is also equipped with a version of the Phazotron Zhuk AESA radar that is capable of simultaneously detecting and tracking up to 30 aerial targets at up to 160 km away.
The motive of kidnappings is unclear but Taliban insurgents have been kidnapping civilians across the country, mainly on the highways where the Taliban insurgents stop the vehicles and kidnap the civilians for ransom or to bargain for the release of detained jihadis.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attended the 10th anniversary of the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Toronto on Sunday, and hailed the temple as an architectural masterpiece and a place for communal harmony.
A Cairo criminal court on Saturday confirmed death sentences against 28 people over the killing of Egypt's public prosecutor in 2015 and handed jail term to 15 others of 25 years each.
Iran will continue full support to Iraqi government and nation to establish security and stability, Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehqan said.
The US Congress reached an agreement to impose new sanctions on Russia for its alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election and its actions in Ukraine, a plan that is to be voted on this week in the House of Representatives.
The Syrian army announced the cessation of hostilities in several areas of a rebel stronghold near the capital Damascus.
Up to 56 insurgents have been killed and 30 others injured during military operations conducted by Afghan security forces across the country, the Defense Ministry said.
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned a Palestinian knife attack in a West Bank settlement that claimed the lives of three members of an Israeli family.
Last October, an Iranian court sentenced 46-year-old Siamak Namazi and his father Baquer Namazi, 80, to 10 years in prison on charges of spying and cooperating with the United States.
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, an ally of Qatar, will visit Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar during a two-day mediation trip that begins on Sunday.
Ikaika Erik Kang, 34, is being held in jail and is scheduled to appear in court in Honolulu on Monday to face charges. He was arrested on July 8.
The Duke and Duchess are very pleased to share this lovely picture as they celebrate Prince George's fourth birthday
The Sayyad 3 missile can reach an altitude of 27 km (16 miles) and travel up to 120 km (74 miles), Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehghan said at a ceremony.
Amid talk that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif may have to quit over the Panama Papers case, Pakistan Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Saturday said the notion of appointing a new Prime Minister was just a speculation.
The Saudi Information Ministry said it had intercepted the boat in Saudi waters on June 16 and that three members of Iran`s elite Revolutionary Guards had been detained in the incident.
In 2014, Arsal was the scene of one of the most serious spillovers of the Syrian war into Lebanon when jihadists briefly overran the town.
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi