In a good news for job seekers, State Bank of India (SBI) on Tuesday (September 29) has issued notifications for recruitment of specialist cadre officers. The notifications issued on SBI's official website say that candidates can fill and submit the form online on or before October 8.
There will not be any written exam and selection process will be based on interview and relevant work experience. "The best chapter in your career is about to begin. SBI is hiring for multiple positions," SBI tweeted.
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) September 28, 2020
Here are the different posts:
Deputy Manager Security: 28 posts
Manager (Retail Products): 5 posts
Data Trainer: 1 post
Data Translator: 1 post
Senior Consultant Analyst: 1 post
Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): 1 post
Data Protection Officer: 1 post
Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 11 posts
Manager (Data Scientist): 11 posts
Deputy Manager (System Officer): 5 posts
Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III): 5 posts
Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II): 5 posts
Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II): 3 posts
Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III): 2 posts
Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II): 2 posts
Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II): 1 post
Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III): 4 posts
Notably, the selection to all the posts will be on regular basis and the selection to Data Protection Officer will be on contract basis.
This is how to apply for these posts online:
1) Visit SBI's official website
2) Click on Careers link given at the bottom of the page.
3) Click on the relevant link of advertisement under the latest announcement sections
4) Click on 'apply online'.
5) Then click on 'New Registration'
6) If you have already registered then click on 'Login'.
7) Fill in the form. Pay the application fee.
8) On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
Candidates are required to upload all required documents (Brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.)
₹750 for General, EWS and OBC candidates
No fee for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
Fee payment will have to be made online through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.