10. Turkey : As Turkey is rich in the production of olive oil, so it is a great part of their meal. Cuisine is full of spices, and most famous foods are kebab and kofte.
9. The United States of America : American’s like to eat sea fodder and grilled meat. They mostly like to prefer fast food like Hamburger, Pizza etc.
8. Japan : Sea fodder is a major part of their cuisine. Grilled fish and deep frying sea food are the fodder of Japan.
7. China : Chinese fodder is liked by everyone in the world.Chinese cuisine includes Rice, Sauces, Vegetables and Noodles as their staple fodder.
6. Greece : Greece meal is also known as Mediterranean cuisine. Their famous foods are lemon juice, vegetables, grains, meat of lambs, hens, rabbit etc.
5. India : Indian fodder has great variety according to the cultures and taste of their residents. Some are vegetarians, and some are non-vegetarians.Indian foods are also so much spicy.
4. Spain : Spanish cuisine has great variety just because of different countries that conquered Spain at different times.dishes of Mushrooms is included in Spanish cuisine.
3. Mexican : Mexican food consists of corn, beans and chilli, etc. Along with this meat is also a great part of Mexican food. The meat of beef, chicken, pork, goat, etc. is also eaten.
2. France : French people are famous for introducing French Fries to the world that are the most eaten food in the world. France has many dishes in their national cuisine like terrine and Bisque etc.
1. Italy : Italian food includes olive oil, cheese, coffee, etc. Pizza is the invention of Italian people.