Dindigul, July 03: As many as 152 children of the Panchayat school at Seelapadi near here were admitted to hospital with complaints of vomitting, diarrhoea and dizziness after they took "deworming tablets" supplied by a private hospital today, official sources said.
The children, who took deworming tablets in the morning,
complained of dizziness after taking their meals in the noon.
It was not immediately known whether the food or the
tablets caused poisoning.
Hundreds of children in Dindigul, Sivaganga and Thiruthuraipoondi fell sick last month after taking vitamin tablets.